Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes: 9th December, 2013 - Get Your 1st Upholder Void!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 9th December, 2013 - Get Your 1st Upholder Void!
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/11/2013 1:42:12   
Kiazz

Still, why give it an empower when you can give it a surge? It looks pretty lightning-y to me. For the sake of elemental matching?

Edit: If you want it to be an empower sooo bad, why don't you just use surge and then discard a card manually? Same effect.

< Message edited by Kiazz -- 12/11/2013 1:47:53 >
Post #: 76
12/11/2013 1:44:37   
Megadragonknight

Its risky to have 2 Empower and 2 incinerate on a deck. 1 Empower and 2 Sacrifice will be a good choice.
Post #: 77
12/11/2013 1:45:29   
BJEBLE

@Kiazz why not have both, focus it around attack cards, then Dots, like the opposite of how I use Arcane Ranger, Dots then attack cards.
DF  Post #: 78
12/11/2013 1:48:57   
legend knight

@BJEBLE
I can't even afford to spend the cheapest SG package due to my parents. I will need to save more money for the future so i can take good care of them when they are old. I am quite worry for OS as its not a popular game and i wish to help Nulgath fulfill his passion dream in making his game a success. However, with you guys still playing OS and supporting OS by purchasing more SG package, i got nothing to worry about. I am not concern whether i miss out characters that can't be obtain anymore. More importantly is i can still continue to play OS to show some support. Its the least i can do.
Post #: 79
12/11/2013 1:53:42   
survivor39

I'm still for the Upholder Void being pure fire, though I'll be fine with dual fire(as main)/shadow.
To make the character more defensive, I think Nulgath should create "Firewall" as a card just like stonewall and icewall(just for this special character as exception).
Then, if we want the char to be more offensive during training, we can just use incinerate and get rid of the firewall cards.
I don't see why Upholder Void can't be fire when the element Overfiend Blade, Nulgath's personal weapon, was fire! (I really thought Overfiend blade was going to be shadow back then)
Plus, we already have Black Dragon, Void Reaper (both shadows) as promo characters. I think it's time for a change.
It would be a bit boring to have another promo char as pure shadow.
Post #: 80
12/11/2013 1:55:32   
Megadragonknight

@legend
Please read my PM about your situation. At least continue to play OS still show support. :)

Surge don't discard a card which is better than Empower. Anyway, this discussion don't seem to fit in this thread. We should had discuss at this thread.
Post #: 81
12/11/2013 2:01:17   
DidYouKnowThat

The more I look at him, the more I pull away from the idea of him being Fire, especially pure Fire. After all, he has that shield.

The Overfiend blade didn't surprise me that much as because if you look at it, it already looks like it has ashes coming off of it or something

Now I'm believing more that he is in fact a Shadow/Water hybrid. Or just Pure shadow.
Post #: 82
12/11/2013 2:15:00   
survivor39

@DidYouKnowThat

I know I keep saying it, but Blue Fire is what Upholder Void needs. Orange fire would just be strange.
I think being a water element wouldn't suit it as it is after all a Nulgath void(a character created by a Dark Lord). I think water is seen as a bit weak of a weak element and Nulgath's void are usually powerful characters.
For me, water characters are more "good" characters rather than "shadow/dark/abyss" characters.

< Message edited by survivor39 -- 12/11/2013 2:16:29 >
Post #: 83
12/11/2013 2:28:37   
DidYouKnowThat

Eh? How would orange fire be strange? Sometimes colors that stand out are the best. I'd say maybe dark-orange, a Red-orange type.

Then water could be its secondary element. The primary element should be Shadow, and it should have the water charge card. Then it could have the options to heal or apply Heal to a shield.

That'd be mighty interesting. It would heal! :D
Post #: 84
12/11/2013 2:36:40   
survivor39

@DidYouKnowThat
Orange fire in its animations (if its element is actually fire) wouldn't suit the character in my opinion.
I mean, the blue glow on the gems and the sword would fit perfectly with blue fire animations.

Anyway, maybe Nulgath will announce its true element in this week's release (I'm expecting one anyway, 'cause there was none last week).
For all we know, the Upholder Void could energy or ice!
Argghh, I guess 'till then all we could do is speculate!
Post #: 85
12/11/2013 2:56:16   
DidYouKnowThat

Yeah true. . . .It's still almost a Month away still . . .why are we getting so hyped up about it!? Lol!

We should be getting hyped up about Revontheus! Woot!

I wonder what his exclusive card is going to be. . . . . . .
Post #: 86
12/11/2013 3:05:23   
Boom u doom

I like mature rev because it looks like a char in naruto...

< Message edited by Boom u doom -- 12/11/2013 3:06:56 >
AQW  Post #: 87
12/11/2013 3:57:03   
AQisFuN
Banned

Anyone notice this at the bottom of these DNs:

quote:

Copyright © 2012 EbilCorp.com. All Rights Reserved.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
12/11/2013 4:17:02   
Megadragonknight

@AQisFuN
Originally, Oversoul belong to EbilCorp.com until when Artix Entertainment 10th anniversary begun where EbilCorp invade in all of AE 6 games. Artix Entertainment won the war and Artix Entertainment gain control of OverSoul. I am not really sure how OS became one of AE's game but I am sure in real life, Nulgath never intend to join Chairman Platinum and EbilCorp in the first place for he is still Artix's friend.
Post #: 89
12/11/2013 4:43:46   
Fallen Crest

OverSoul has always been owned by Artix Entertainment.
Ebilcorp.com is a gag, a fictional site and a fictional leader that they used to create a release for the 10th Anniversary.
The whole "Ebil" thing was created back when Zorbak was made because he couldn't pronounce "Evil". In the Original AE games, Zorbak is the leader of Ebilcorp, which is like the ShadowScythe.

Most don't know that Nulgath was a designer for AE for years. He was the main artist for the background and items during the Alpha, Beta, and early Gamma phases of AQWorlds.
It wasn't until he put in one of his secret maps inside Citadel, a map he designed, that he was recognized within the AE community. Later, with the popularity of the Voids, Nulgath insisted on creating his own game. Thus, he gained the financial support from AE and one of their coders, Warlic.

< Message edited by Fallen Crest -- 12/11/2013 4:49:24 >
AQW  Post #: 90
12/11/2013 5:41:07   
DarkLore

^Two if you count Rolith!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 91
12/11/2013 9:08:40   
Megadragonknight

It is great that Nulgath was recognized within the AE community for he did amazing job in everything he done. Such a guy deserve to be respected and praised by everyone but of course Nulgath is always praise for every single piece of work he done in drawing and animation. :D
Post #: 92
12/13/2013 8:50:13   
Lord Noonien Soong

So the void is out?
DF  Post #: 93
12/13/2013 8:53:30   
The Death Angel

Not yet.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 94
12/13/2013 12:49:43   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

quote:

Watch for his coming next year!

@Lord Noonien Soong: The 1st Upholder Void won't be released until next year according to Nulgath.

Also I hope that Rev and the founder shop get released today. I am very curious to have a peek inside and see what I can buy.

< Message edited by SGsPyzcho -- 12/13/2013 12:53:52 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 95
12/13/2013 13:01:36   
Megadragonknight

@SG
quote:

If possible, we might make 1st Upholder Void available this week.

Nulgath stated that in Facebook so there maybe chance 1stUpholderVoid will be release soon. Sage also pretty much confirm for 1stUpholderVoid to be release soon.
Post #: 96
12/13/2013 13:15:16   
DarkLore

Sweet! Nulgath is indeed kind!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX2EfGZNfrnODb1j_AsKfEA
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
12/13/2013 14:00:40   
Angelixx the Good

Void is out ! and also is rev's egg! cheers!!

EDIT: Is something wrong with it's shoulder at the charging animaction? Something just doesn't look righ there...

< Message edited by Angelixx the Good -- 12/13/2013 14:02:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
12/13/2013 14:50:09   
TheSage

@Angelixx : he has large armor that sticks up, when he moves his arm it also moves pivoting around his shoulder
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
12/13/2013 14:52:38   
EliteWarlockz

@The sage
Is the (mature) rev moving animation bugged?
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 9th December, 2013 - Get Your 1st Upholder Void!
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition