Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes: 3rd January, 2014 - Happy New Year!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 3rd January, 2014 - Happy New Year!
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/3/2014 20:25:28   
Megadragonknight

A very great deck. Works out similar to Cyber Void's deck. I am very excited about Nulgath's Birthday Gift! :D
Post #: 26
1/3/2014 20:36:25   
relom

An amazing char!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
1/3/2014 22:24:09   
survivor39

Is it just me or does the silhouette of Nulgath's gift look like the VoidKnight DragonRider?

Anyway, I'm having a hard time finding Gentleman....hopefully will catch him soon.
Post #: 28
1/3/2014 22:27:40   
Lord Noonien Soong

The diet of nomad, fairy, and lycan have turned pretty vegetarian

Hope i find him in my capture tommorow!
DF  Post #: 29
1/3/2014 23:10:34   
DidYouKnowThat

@survivor39: You're right dude. . I went and looked at it again. It does!!!!!! You can see the dragon's neck/chest part. And part of the Void Knight riding it. And the extension could be the arm. . . :OOO
Post #: 30
1/3/2014 23:15:40   
Jmagician

lol I guess that makes three of us so far.
AQW  Post #: 31
1/3/2014 23:27:37   
DidYouKnowThat

At first I thought it looked like the head of a cowboy. LOL. 'Cause I thought I saw a giant cowboy hat or something. But yeah, looks more like DragonFiend Rider. Besides. . .cowboys aren't Nulgath's style.
Gentleman strikes fear into Ice Characters everywhere. . . . I mean, with unharmed shields, Ice will be able to make use of Ice Orb however. Though I wouldn't be too sure if Gentleman charges up some normal attacks. And he can play Super charged and normal charged in the same play.

I think I'm going to give Gentleman some shields. . . .Too much ENERGY. Especially with two Energizes in the same hand. . .
Post #: 32
1/3/2014 23:30:01   
JoelJ1998

I thought it was a jester thing with a huge nose and Matt Smith's chin XD but I guess I can see it being the DragonRider
DF AQW  Post #: 33
1/3/2014 23:32:34   
DidYouKnowThat

Yeah, and if you look at the bottom of the picture, you can see the feet of it. Or part of the feet.

The new Gentleman is like a Pierce Version of Engineer. :D
Post #: 34
1/3/2014 23:37:01   
JoelJ1998

I really hope whatever the it is it's not sg >.< I'm too much of a miser to spend my "precious stones"

< Message edited by JoelJ1998 -- 1/3/2014 23:38:24 >
DF AQW  Post #: 35
1/3/2014 23:39:59   
DidYouKnowThat

Yeah. :(

Only 7 SG's left. . . .. I doubt it'll be enough if it's shop only. . probably fetch about 10-15 Sgs if it is. . ..

But maybe he'll be Kind.
Post #: 36
1/3/2014 23:41:14   
JoelJ1998

it IS a gift so...:D wait why does Nulgath give us things on his birthday? Isn't it the other way around?
DF AQW  Post #: 37
1/3/2014 23:44:03   
DidYouKnowThat

D'oh! You know what would be awesome. . . a quest. Obtain 100 Souls or something, and exchange it for the gift. . . .

But anyways, lol, good point JoelJ. He needs souls. Om nom nom nom nom.

(edit) Ok now I'm serious about him being Ice's nightmare. :P

Sometimes, if I draw Energize on my first hand, I don't even have to charge. Well, maybe charge once up to 7, then just start rolling. Because for only, what, a 15 card build? 2 Energizes is a lot. . . .

So if you don't use CC's, sometimes you don't even have to charge. . . just keep that Energize up. And Ice has to charge lots to gain enough energy. . . :DD

But then again my Gentleman only level 5. So maybe on higher levels I'll still have to charge somewhat.. . . maybe. . .

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 1/3/2014 23:50:26 >
Post #: 38
1/3/2014 23:50:12   
JoelJ1998

If by getting a hundred souls you mean slaying a hundred....anythings then I'm sorry to say but...I'M UP FOR IT! Wouldn't mind thrashing some paladins while hunting for the Gentleman. Helps get the souls too XD. Gives me a purpose to play the game
DF AQW  Post #: 39
1/3/2014 23:58:13   
DidYouKnowThat

Yeah, it would be awesome if he could at least add 1 more quest. . . . .

I think there's already one quest where you have to buy a bunch of SG's to get access to the shop with the Octagon Knights. . . or Pactogonal . . .or something. . . .whatever. . .

I'm thinking of maybe bring Malakai 25 Souls, and he'll reward you with like 2,500 Gold or something. . . . or at least give us some Gold reward for killing the rats in the cellar. . .even though they magically come back again . . .

(edit) Or make another NPC. . . .''Portal to Nulgath'' or something. . . .or ''Wishing Well'' or something. . .. toss a bunch of souls in, and gold pops out. . . .

Hehe, you know what'd be fun. . . .Wishing Well. . .dump a bunch of Souls in, and gold pops out. It also has a small chance of dropping. . . .. . NO NOT SOULGEMS. . . . . .. . . . . small chance of dropping an artifact, or a special edition character only from the Well. . . or some other kinds of Trinkets. .
You see, Souls would be an item drop. Maybe a 5% or 10% item drop. . .maybe 20% max. . . .and depending on how many you drop in the well, it will determine your prize. But even if you dump like 700 souls in there, sometimes nothing will pop up. . .. will be very fun. And the items Nulgath adds to it, could be a mystery. Like, it would not be included in DN's. . .

Referring to JoelJ's comment, it will give us a purpose to play.! Find more thingies. And sometimes it could give you tips or something.

Example: ''A mysterious voice says : blah blah blah'' Blah blah blah would be some sort of hint or tip, such as where a character is located, or a hidden spot is. Or something.

Or sometimes, like I said, it would remain silent, not giving you anything, not even Gold. ''The Well is silent'' or ''Echoes a dull sound'' but nothing.

Just something I thought of. . . .

And don't make it like Wheel of Doom in AQW that turned that game into poop. Like, don't make it like if you put SG's into it, it will bring up better gifts. . .cause that's just messed up. Lol.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 1/4/2014 0:06:20 >
Post #: 40
1/4/2014 0:01:47   
inshal1000

Found the Gentleman after around 20 battles but.....
He escaped my grasp :'(
Oh well, he wasn't that hard to find at T-2.
MQ AQW  Post #: 41
1/4/2014 0:07:00   
Alchemist Gira

you people stealing all my Gentlemans
like 30 battles at T-2 and nothing ;-;
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 42
1/4/2014 0:07:17   
DidYouKnowThat

@inshal1000: The DN's did say the chances are extremely low. . . .

:/ Maybe shouldn't used SG. . .or something .. . but then again you still have a year. :D
Post #: 43
1/4/2014 0:11:41   
S.o.A guy

I might be a lil late, but what's T-2?
Post #: 44
1/4/2014 0:13:27   
inshal1000

@DYKT
Yeah, I didn't use a SG anyways.
I would only SG people who are rare AND hard to catch (Like Poison Drake).
I really do regret wasting some of the SGs I wasted on people I didn't need when I was a beginner.

@ above
T-2 is the Grid Location on the Central Map where nothing but Young Paladins spawn.

< Message edited by inshal1000 -- 1/4/2014 0:14:44 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 45
1/4/2014 0:13:37   
DidYouKnowThat

@SoA: Look at the map grid thingy on Oversoul.wiki.dot.

Post #: 46
1/4/2014 0:22:21   
Beck

@inshal
You say he's not hard to encounter. Have you encountered him more than once?
AQW  Post #: 47
1/4/2014 0:36:34   
inshal1000

@Beck
Lol, nope.
I'm assuming he's not difficult because I found him in around 20 battles or so.
I'm not saying he's easy either.
I'd give his encounter rate a 7.5 out of 10.
Besides, the DN doesn't say anything about his encounter rate, only his possession rate.

< Message edited by inshal1000 -- 1/4/2014 0:37:00 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 48
1/4/2014 0:37:14   
The Jop

@s.o.A. guy
Here.

@inshal
I would say you got lucky. I also encountered him within 20 battles at first, now it's been about 4 or 5 hours of only Paladins.

Oh, Milton's birthday is January 17th, so that's when we should get that character.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 1/4/2014 0:50:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
1/4/2014 1:22:42   
Megadragonknight

@Jop
May I know where you get the info on Nulgath's birthday? It falls on Friday which is a perfect day for the release.
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 3rd January, 2014 - Happy New Year!
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition