Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XIII (Read the first post)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XIII (Read the first post)
Page 21 of 29«<1920212223>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/16/2014 11:01:32   
Angelixx the Good

Will do! Thanks for the fast tip!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 501
2/16/2014 13:28:08   
Gorillo Titan

Anyone else think aphrodites looks like she could be loveweaver's mom?
Post #: 502
2/16/2014 13:35:42   
The Finnish Phoenix

Possibly if LoveWeaver's name is Beroe, Harmonia, Herophilus, Peitho, or Rhodos.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 2/16/2014 13:36:25 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 503
2/16/2014 13:36:22   
Gorillo Titan

That could be her real name *_*
Post #: 504
2/16/2014 13:41:16   
The Finnish Phoenix

Indeed, all I know's that her name used to be Quaztk though. xD
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 505
2/16/2014 18:05:02   
DidYouKnowThat

Eh. I got bored, sooo.

How do YOU rate this game?

1~20.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post #: 506
2/16/2014 18:35:43   
Jmagician

Is that a question? I guess it is, but I think it would have been better in the OS review section. I would give you my rating but I might be flagged for hating without constructive criticism.
AQW  Post #: 507
2/17/2014 1:50:34   
DidYouKnowThat

Another question.

Are the ''What Would You Like To See'' and Character suggestion threads checked by Devs, or are they just there for our own. . . .. entertainment? Lollol.
Post #: 508
2/17/2014 2:32:35   
megakyle777

Can't say for the what would you like to see thread, but the Char Creation Thread are looked though when the contests come up, though I think it helps to tweet them.They probably are looked though but you need to keep in mind the staff are too busy to always post.
DF  Post #: 509
2/17/2014 2:58:02   
Paladin Founder

Can any one tell me the Top 5 Light Legendary in Oversoul?
AQW Epic  Post #: 510
2/17/2014 4:38:04   
necro rouge

@paladin
Tier 1
Seraphim of Ver, Queen of Aegea

Tier 2
Founder Champion(rare), Sentry Lord

Tier 3
Templar, Father time(rare), time genteman

This is however all my opinion and you're free to disagree. I know for a fact that some people think that Sentry Lord is tier 3 while Templar is tier 2.

Edit: i don't know why i put genteleman in there.

< Message edited by necro rouge -- 2/17/2014 6:56:54 >
AQW  Post #: 511
2/17/2014 6:00:32   
Kiazz

Time Gentleman ain't a light character though; he's lightning. Sentry Lord's inclusion is kinda questionable at tier 2 as well, due to the amount of counter attack cards, one greater heal, lack of shields, 3 attack boosters (pretty situational), and two pierce cards (I mean, seraphim's deck justifies it with everything else, though). I'd say Aegea, Seraphim, Founder Champion, Templar, Father Time, and maybe Rainbowtheus (added penances can compensate for its lack greater heal, and it's sheer combo bonus ability plus holy strike is pretty awesome; efficient heals and sacrifice go together pretty well. Even with the most basic one, you're getting 500 for 3, despite the two card cost.)
Post #: 512
2/17/2014 7:08:04   
necro rouge

Rainbowtheus ain't a legendary character though; he's apprentice. Also, while I can agree that sentry has a lot of clutter, he is still stronger than templar and father time solely because of how valuable the neutralize becomes at lv 20, especially when dueling. If you can put on a corruption or double counter while maintaining your shields and heal you are pretty much set to win anything. I'd also argue that might is actually a pretty good card (50% effciency is good even with conditions.)
AQW  Post #: 513
2/17/2014 7:52:54   
Kiazz

Hm, didn't read that bit. Thought it was "good" light characters or something. You might as well use aegea then, given it's numerous other perks in addition to that corruption (plus, iron hide is more effective against the current PvP metagame anyway). The work required to get it there is a tad harder from apprentice than aegea, who only costs 3 more. I think empower trumps might in most situations, given the amount of energy consumed by the your other light cards and the lack of a, understandably, energy boostin' card. 2 for 300 is eh (not really 200, more of a 150%); and with even with the power of might acknowledged you might as well use bavaria instead as well, due to it's identical amount of it and neutralize with only one other neutral card. With greater heal sorta nerfed, penances, can again, probably fill the gap in the healing with her as well. I still think sentry is kinda iffy with the pierces, 2 mights+blessed, one greater heal, and two neutral cards and lack of iron hide in them. You can reliably count on holy strikes being present pretty much every turn for templar as well as having two greater heals; having two elements is pretty risky, what with it perhaps appearing more than once or twice during a match without the charging card. I agree with father time, though it still seems a bit more reliable. Of course, the pros may outweight the cons, as a legendary, but even at higher levels, uncharged neutrals could still possibly appear at around "end-game" time where you're trying to finish off the person, rendering the higher level moot if you're both at the same level getting each other's health down to the same point (Efficiency counts the most in the beginning and the middle, but isn't so awesome near the end). Reliability is something non-dual elementals have going for them.
Post #: 514
2/17/2014 9:08:46   
Guardian Mode

Greetings All,

I am seeking recommendations as to the best Water character.

Thanks.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 515
2/17/2014 9:09:39   
Trollok!!!

If you got the gold, Aqueous is a good Water character. Water Elemental is also alright.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 516
2/17/2014 9:13:23   
Guardian Mode

Okay thanks.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 517
2/17/2014 9:17:49   
Kiazz

Aqueous, Year of The Horse, Dynasty Warrior, and Quaztk Lord are among the best. I, personally though, would agree with Trollok, that Aqueous is the best. I think Water Elemental has been outclassed ever since the introduction of healing springs, though it's kinda okay compared to the majority.
Post #: 518
2/17/2014 9:19:34   
Trollok!!!

Yeah I agree Water Elemental is outclassed but I felt like giving an option that doesn't require a lot of gold or SGs xD
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 519
2/17/2014 9:26:38   
Guardian Mode

Thanks for the input. I appreciate it.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 520
2/17/2014 11:57:33   
The Finnish Phoenix

quote:

Can any one tell me the Top 5 Light Legendary in Oversoul?

1. Queen Aegea 2. Seraphim of Ver 3. Sentry Lord 4. Templar 5. Founder Champion

quote:

Sentry Lord's inclusion is kinda questionable at tier 2 as well, due to the amount of counter attack cards, one greater heal, lack of shields, 3 attack boosters (pretty situational), and two pierce cards (I mean, seraphim's deck justifies it with everything else, though). I'd say Aegea, Seraphim, Founder Champion, Templar, Father Time, and maybe Rainbowtheus (added penances can compensate for its lack greater heal, and it's sheer combo bonus ability plus holy strike is pretty awesome; efficient heals and sacrifice go together pretty well. Even with the most basic one, you're getting 500 for 3, despite the two card cost.)

Sentry Lord is outclassed by Queen Aegea, but it's still pretty good just because of Neutralize. Aegea only has 1 Greater Heal too, and Sentry Lord can use Corruption on top of converting all of its Light energy after CC, granted not nearly as well as Aegea, but the extra energy pool is enough to make it as good as any mono-elemental Light Legend except Seraphim.

Founder Champion's 17 card deck makes it worse than Templar if its deck isn't already worse, which it probably is. Templar's 500 Attack is better than FC's Might and 200 Attack because it's those two cards in one, and Templar's extra Retribution is better than FC's two Heals despite being 8% less efficient since it's four times as compact so it frees up a lot of hand space, it can bypass Counters, it can end the game instead of giving your opponent time to come back, and its benefits aren't compromised when you're near or at full HP.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 2/17/2014 11:59:06 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 521
2/17/2014 12:21:51   
venci1199

hi i want to ask is grid T2 the best place to search for time gentleman,tyrant moose and lepid or is there a better place.
Post #: 522
2/17/2014 12:23:59   
The Finnish Phoenix

Grid T2 is the best place to find Time Gentleman. Tyrant Moose and Lepid don't appear at Grid T2 but the best place to find Tyrant Moose is the Snowy Forest on the North Map and the best place to find Lepid is the Giant Boulder near the spawn point.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 2/17/2014 12:24:12 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 523
2/17/2014 13:20:28   
Gorillo Titan

I found lepid more at the pillars two times back to back
Post #: 524
2/17/2014 14:18:16   
Igneous

quote:

The Finnish Phoenix-Member
Indeed, all I know's that her name used to be Quaztk though. xD

Aphrodite? was a water char named Quatzk?

when was that? - Confusing.... as I have the water Char fish faced Quaztk which I have evolved to Lord Q.... and is still available as is in the Grotto -
so I don't get it... when this was.. or even the logic... ( but I am curious to know if this is an accurate statement and where to confirm )

I know they wrote that somewhere - I saw it too.. - it seems hard to believe let alone understand - but I only started 6-28-13
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 525
Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XIII (Read the first post)
Page 21 of 29«<1920212223>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition