Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread 139 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 139 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 2912345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/13/2014 23:55:49   
  Grixus Faldor

quote:

Chinese New Year Release!
Posted on January 10th, 2014 by Nulgath

Releasing Later Tonight! Year of the Horse!

Character Release:

• Dynasty Warrior
  • Year of the Horse

Custom Card Element Rotation:

Fire and Water

Other Updates:
  • Warlic has optimized a number of characters to be less laggy. More characters will be optimized in the future.
  • Voidknight's ( The red one ) name has changed to Void of Nulgath to end the confusion between the shadow starter and the Void Knight
  • Founder shop and Xmas gifts is removed
  • Nulgath's Birthday Gift!

• quote:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    1/13/2014 23:58:34   
    DidYouKnowThat

What was wrong with the old one. .. update 138 . .what changed e.e
    Post #: 2
    1/14/2014 0:06:55   
    BJEBLE

@DYKT It was nearing the 30 page-lock, and we were in the middle of an argument of sorts so maybe James was trying to get off to a fresh start with a new thread I think.Level 14 Aqueous!
    DF  Post #: 3
    1/14/2014 0:25:29   
    DidYouKnowThat

Not sure why they lock it at 30. . . Meh. Oh well.

Aqueous. . . . I don't really care for her. All she is, is a lady on top of a pile of sea weed. . at least that's how I describe it as. Lol.

Although of course she did 5-hit me once. . .my poor Lightning Wolf lost that PvP match. . . she has a decent card build I guess.
    Post #: 4
    1/14/2014 0:39:12   
    BJEBLE

@DYKT I like it w/o CC, with defense I don't get combos often as I want, and if I add attacks than I don't get shields/Healing Springs when I need them. So really, Aqueous is my favorite Water character.
    DF  Post #: 5
    1/14/2014 0:56:03   
    DidYouKnowThat

Yeah...some characters just don't need CC's, a perfect card build. . . unless you're striving for a form that strains to one kind of gameplay only. . .such as all shields, or something

Personally I find loading a bunch of Firewhirls in CC sucks. . . . . I can't accumulate the necessary energy to set all of them off without having to use a turn charging...
    Post #: 6
    1/14/2014 0:58:25   
    BJEBLE

@DYKT 5 MS Can actually be done because you start out with 20 energy and you play 3, and then you play one the next, and one the next and that's at least 5000 damage.Of course, I load up a bunch of CCs on my Minotaur.
    DF  Post #: 7
    1/14/2014 1:02:30   
    DidYouKnowThat

MS = ???

But 1 Firewhirl costs 7 Energy. . . 7 x 3 = 21. . .

Not to mention it leaves me open. . ..

Gah, dat Energy cap. . . xD

I do think somewhere it said that there will be artifacts that increase Energy cap? or something..
    Post #: 8
    1/14/2014 1:15:24   
    BJEBLE

@DYTK MS=Mountain Strike. It's possible my favorite Earth card, although it's tied with Earthquake.I <3 Offense.
    EDIT: If you combine Lich's deck and my CC for it, Poisons and Shields make up half. And one lonely Mark of Death in there with it....

< Message edited by BJEBLE -- 1/14/2014 1:21:36 >
    DF  Post #: 9
    1/14/2014 1:20:41   
    DidYouKnowThat

My favorite Earth Card would have to be Petrify. . . when used correctly. . . . oh man it's a real annoyance.
    Post #: 10
    1/14/2014 1:22:06   
    Jmagician

The first time I actually seen the EQ animation was when DeathGuard used it against me in a duel a couple of days ago xD

I thought it glitched. I was like "wth is going on!"

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 1/14/2014 1:23:10 >
    AQW  Post #: 11
    1/14/2014 1:25:16   
    DidYouKnowThat

Heh, I think the first time it was used against me was when I was dueling a Earth Fairy ''CC'd'' . . .

Man. . . .I didn't know Earthquake hit that hard. xD
    Post #: 12
    1/14/2014 1:26:05   
    BJEBLE

@DYKT Petrify works best when combined with Mountain Strike(It's why Rev won't be as good as Minotaur/Taurus)like 3 Mountain Strikes one turn and then Petrify the next. 3000 damage and nothing you can do about it.
    @Jop Really? I'm surprised, I mean it's in EE's(Earth Elemental) deck and it's in CC. Of course it's a 5-star card, so it's kind of hard to get.But once you do have, it really does help with damage, as if my Minotaur needed any help. xD
    DF  Post #: 13
    1/14/2014 1:32:08   
    DidYouKnowThat

@Bjeble: Agreed. . .and by the way, don't you mean Jmagic. . .not Jop. . .xD

That's why when versing Ice and Earth characters, I always have my eyes on a stun, especially before a bunch of DoT's. . . so I have my Iron hide used 1 turn early to avoid that stun.

I remember a fatal mistake I did.. . I tried to drag my Iron Hide out to 4 turns. . .VERY predictable move. . ugh, the Rev stunned me and basically got killed with that MS. . . :/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But I also keep an eye on their energy/cards. . . I can usually tell if they can stun or not. .. easier to tell for Ice because of its high energy consumption, but for Earth it's a bit more difficult. .

and more Stun-positive 'cause I believe it's only 4 energy?

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 1/14/2014 1:33:29 >
    Post #: 14
    1/14/2014 1:34:31   
    DarkLore

Since void reaper and void rebirth seem to have the same "VR" acronym, who's up for labeling Void rebirth "VRB"?
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
    1/14/2014 1:37:32   
    DidYouKnowThat

VRB sounds cool.

Either that or 1UV. . . . hehe . . .UV. . . he's deadly. .. like Ultra Violet rays! >:O Ok bad comparison Oh well.

Gift -> I think VRB would be the best choice. O' Wise DarkLore. :P

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 1/14/2014 1:38:06 >
    Post #: 16
    1/14/2014 7:37:31   
    Andlu

Voidbaby :D
    Also trying to get my VC to 20 finally. But my eyes hurt. Ouch.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 17
    1/14/2014 10:26:56   
    Boom u doom

VR is okay, nobody remembers void reaper these days lol.
    AQW  Post #: 18
    1/14/2014 10:42:39   
    BJEBLE

@Boom I remember Void Reaper, I would like VR and VRB after all Void Reaper was there first.
    DF  Post #: 19
    1/14/2014 12:25:58   
    bman270

I don't know about anyone else, but I love my VR! Problem is, I love my Black Dragon just a little bit more.... lol! If only he would move once in awhile when he stands there....

Also, hello again Andlu! Long time no speak! Have you left your FC for th VC?!?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
    1/14/2014 13:22:46   
    Andlu

What? I have always killed tons of FC with my VK. My Vk was supreme, and so more is my VC.
    Also hey! How're you? xD
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 21
    1/14/2014 13:32:09   
    The Death Angel

What is your name in-game Andlu
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 22
    1/14/2014 13:36:49   
    bman270

@Andlu
    If I remember correctly, you were super excited to get FC... how things change I guess. I'm doing well, was away for so long cos I got married but other than that no new news!
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
    1/14/2014 13:38:32   
    Andlu

@Bman Oh. Nah. I'm still excited with FC. It's actually my ONLY level 20. For now. Interesting news! Congratulations! Hope that is your true love!
    @Death Angel Andlu.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 24
    1/14/2014 14:18:58   
    Agaraoth2

Hey guys whats sup? I've been off of OS for a while because of finals so could someone please update me.
    AQW  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 139 - READ THE FIRST POST
    Page 1 of 2912345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition