Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes: 15th January, 2014 - Sneak Peek!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 15th January, 2014 - Sneak Peek!
Page 3 of 11«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/16/2014 7:07:18   
bartirix

Hmm, I dont know, all I hope is that its not going to be soulgem (only).

EDIT:
I think hes gonna have some straight up in your face cards, I dont think hes getting any void reflections or such.
He doesnt look like he's defensive...

< Message edited by bartirix -- 1/16/2014 7:10:39 >
Post #: 51
1/16/2014 7:10:24   
Megadragonknight

DFR seems like a very popular character now. xD I am the one who is extremely most excited for Dragonfiend Rider more than anyone else! As it is Nulgath's Birthday and Dragonfiend Rider is a legendary character, most possible it will cost SG from the shop as a gift from Nulgath. Its a gift between us and him, he gain some money from us for his birthday gift and we obtain Dragonfiend Rider as a gift that have magnificent artwork and hopefully a deck very fun and strong to play with. That will be a great gift for everyone. xD
Post #: 52
1/16/2014 7:11:30   
bartirix

That actually makes sense..., I just hope for all the F2P players out there, that there'll be a way to get this character =P
Post #: 53
1/16/2014 7:12:00   
DarkLore

WHY'D YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT?! Dang it! Now I know it will cost SG's!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
1/16/2014 7:14:29   
bartirix

Theres still a chance that he's going to be free...
Nulgath is kind ^^

Also guys, I seriously need some opinions on Storm Knight, I am almost at level 10 and I dont wanna make a dumb mistake :/
Post #: 55
1/16/2014 7:14:41   
Megadragonknight

I hope for the F2P players to obtain Dragonfiend Rider in another way but that will be really tricky for Nulgath. Oh well, Nulgath always find a way to bring fairness to every players because he is so kind, thoughtful and reasonable. :D Oh, by the way, welcome to OS forum bartirix as it seems you are a new forumite.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 1/16/2014 7:17:49 >
Post #: 56
1/16/2014 7:14:44   
DidYouKnowThat

I'm excited for it, but if I can't get it, then oh well. I don't mind that much. . .I'll just kill'em all with my VR.

ANYWAYS, another solution is to earn Artix points for you Non-buyers, that is if this thing costs SG only.

@Bart: Straight-Up-In-Your-Face cards eh? . . . In my opinion it looks like it has some medium defense, and extreme offense. Maybe even a Corruption by using Neutralize. . .

And I really can't help with your storm knight dilemma, sorry.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 1/16/2014 7:15:30 >
Post #: 57
1/16/2014 7:16:39   
bartirix

@Megadragonknight, thanks bro ^^ Ive been watching these forums for a while now and decided to participate :3

@DidYouKnowThat Corruption would be fun ^_^... but OP
Post #: 58
1/16/2014 7:19:34   
DidYouKnowThat

Yeah. . . .I can't survive Corruption without my Ironhides. :P

But he is a Legendary after all, with amazing artwork, and a very special event- Nulgath's BIRTHDAY.
Post #: 59
1/16/2014 7:21:18   
bartirix

Hmm yeah I agree there, BUT CORRUPTION IS OP D=
Post #: 60
1/16/2014 7:21:34   
DarkLore

I welcome thee as well Bart. You definitely picked a good forum section. This one is usually the one that's most of the time least dead. You guys are right. It pains the darkness to know this, but the archfiend is kind.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
1/16/2014 7:23:34   
Megadragonknight

@Darklore
Sorry about that but its only my speculation so don't try to take my words hardly. ;) By the way, curse you! Because of your jealousy of Nulgath's power, male and female Nulgath won't appear in OS! You shall not have Dragonfiend Rider! (Joking, Just being dramatic if I did act like one. xD)

@bartirix
NP. :) We are glad to have new forumites joining with older and current new forumites in the forum. :D

For Storm knight, as he got 2 Energize, maybe you can add some CC energy attack cards along with Supercharged and Lightning chain if you have it. Storm Knight focus on dealing tons of damage with 3 Storm and boosting attack card while regaining more energy to deal damage quicker, I say he is really good provided if use properly. I don't use Storm Knight often since I got new Energy characters that are even stronger. I hope I give you some clear guidance.

Edit: Dragonfiend Rider will be my new main shadow character since he is pretty much confirm to be shadow character plus being a legendary character. :D Dragonfiend Rider, welcome to my collection team once you are release. You will definitely be mine since you are one of the top wanted character in my list. xD

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 1/16/2014 7:29:11 >
Post #: 62
1/16/2014 7:28:41   
DarkLore

^LOL! I actually thought were angry until I read the whole thing! And I am not jealous of his power. He used my sacred spell Mortalosis to turn me human and kill me! His evil nature is what fuels my evil the most! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! But seriously... I hope that even joking aside you didn't just jinx me and DFR is going to cost sg's. because I will be genuinely angry! No joke!

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 1/16/2014 7:29:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
1/16/2014 7:33:10   
Megadragonknight

@Darklore
quote:

But seriously... I hope that even aside you didn't just jinx me and DFR is going to cost sg's. because I will be genuinely angry! No joke!

Oh boy. My statement is a joke with no "curse". Nulgath decide if DFR will cost SG or not but every birthday shop I see for AE staff members doesn't cost free or gold. *Point to AQW*
Post #: 64
1/16/2014 7:33:53   
bartirix

@Mega, Thanks, I'll keep in mind to buy some energy packs asap xD

Also, no offense to any AQW fans, it has had its best time... everything is AC or member nowadays... I WANT '09 BACK T_T

< Message edited by bartirix -- 1/16/2014 7:35:28 >
Post #: 65
1/16/2014 7:36:32   
DarkLore

Sorry about that mega. I'm a tad bit superstitious. Only about these kinds of things. I believe in jinxes, but not bad luck.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
1/16/2014 7:43:33   
Megadragonknight

@bartirix
NP, always glad to help out. Do note getting high rarity cards with gold is not really easy. You need great luck to obtain it.

@Darklore
Fret not, believe in Nulgath's kindness. He will find a way to make Dragonfiend Rider available to everyone. ;)
Post #: 67
1/16/2014 7:44:37   
bartirix

@Megadragonknight, I just bought 10 permanent xboosts xD
Gold will not be my problem <w<
Post #: 68
1/16/2014 7:49:26   
Megadragonknight

@bartirix
Lol yeah, all you got to do is to farm. I have 20 permanent xboosts so I won't need to worry about Gold that much either. :D
Post #: 69
1/16/2014 7:50:18   
bartirix

I still got 135 SG, but I dont think Im getting the full 20 this time :/
Post #: 70
1/16/2014 7:51:20   
Megadragonknight

Save up as much gold as possible. You sure do read and post very fast. :0
Post #: 71
1/16/2014 7:55:07   
bartirix

Is that a bad or a good thing? xD
Post #: 72
1/16/2014 7:59:52   
Megadragonknight

@bartirix
Don't know. xD

Anyway, I hope for some other new characters to be release this Friday too.
Post #: 73
1/16/2014 8:01:08   
bartirix

I doubt if theyre going to release any other characters, why did AE assign them to work on other games too again? -.-
Post #: 74
1/16/2014 8:02:04   
DidYouKnowThat

Hrmmph. True, after all, the DFR was only a sneak peek. What other items await!?!?!
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 15th January, 2014 - Sneak Peek!
Page 3 of 11«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition