Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes: 15th January, 2014 - Sneak Peek!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 15th January, 2014 - Sneak Peek!
Page 4 of 11«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/16/2014 8:12:32   
bartirix

I hope its something gameplay improving.... it's been a while since we got anything but characters.
Post #: 76
1/16/2014 8:23:38   
Megadragonknight

I am hoping this is the year where every necessary features are added so OS can be a complete game once we tested and it function well. We hope 2014 is the year that OS begin to rise to be a complete game with everything needed such as Elemental Resistance, Stats, Chaos characters and some more and then we can finally move on to the Storyline, Quests and Grand Quests. Of course, releasing tons of new characters is OS's main releases.
Post #: 77
1/16/2014 8:24:36   
bartirix

Yeah well in order to let that happen, AE needs to let the OS dev's work fulltime on OS again...

< Message edited by bartirix -- 1/16/2014 8:25:46 >
Post #: 78
1/16/2014 9:06:10   
Megadragonknight

Once Battle Gem is release, we can hope Nulgath will purely focus on OS and won't help Artix too often since OS is Nulgath's passion. If Artix truly needs help from Nulgath in the future to complete a major project, then Artix will need to transfer some staff members to OS in order to show his appreciation. Not to be demanding or anything. Its just a right thing based on appreciation and I would do so if I was Artix.
Post #: 79
1/16/2014 9:11:43   
bartirix

WE WANT THE GAME TO GROW!!!! guys, lets steal back the team, SHALL WE? >:3
Post #: 80
1/16/2014 9:18:07   
Megadragonknight

Only Artix have the authority to. He is the CEO of AE!
Post #: 81
1/16/2014 9:39:12   
Andlu

Ok so this is enough for the hundred variants of VK/VC right?
(VR,DFR,CV)
Anyway, I'm out of SGs so eh. Probally no DFR for me :I

< Message edited by Andlu -- 1/16/2014 9:40:43 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 82
1/16/2014 9:48:22   
DidYouKnowThat

Unless it's Free/Capturable, no DFR for me either.

1. I need to conserve my Gold for upcoming releases and Custom Cards
2. I only have 3 Soulgems.
Post #: 83
1/16/2014 9:50:49   
Megadragonknight

@Andlu
Nulgath told me there will be another one more variant of VC and that is Dragonfiend Rider will super legend evolve which will be release next year on Nulgath's birthday. The rider will use champion blade and shield and the wings will be added. Dragonfiend will have armor equipped on its body. Therefore, he is the first to evolve way beyond legendary.

Note: Its a joke so please don't take it seriously. If I cross the line, please do forgive me and I won't do it again.

Off-topic:
Edit: I am trying to make some jokes nowadays since I feel it will help make the bond grow between forumites grow better. I don't know if my joke will cross the line so I did, please inform me and I will note it.

Edit2:
@Andlu
I hope that DFR will be free so you, Darklore and everyone can obtain DFR happily. :)

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 1/16/2014 9:54:15 >
Post #: 84
1/16/2014 9:53:39   
Blackshock

I might get it for collection's sake. If it's another darkness type, will have to just store it with the rest of them, shadow really isn't my favorite element. It sure looks nice though
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 85
1/16/2014 9:55:44   
Andlu

All I mind is this:
quote:

Nulgath told me there will be another one more variant of VC

If that is just a lie I'm okay xD
@MDK I don't mind it. There was also a forumite who said VC was not worth getting and BD would be better. No. No.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 86
1/16/2014 10:02:12   
DarkLore

I would have gotten angry Mega about that joke. But can you imagine the torture of leveling past 20? Even x-boost users would lose their minds! And yes. I'll just die inside a little if DFR is sg's. Then I'll sulk everytime I see a sg user that got it and not me. Then they'll just troll and laugh at me. I swear if it costs sg's my heart of literal darkness will break!

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 1/16/2014 10:04:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
1/16/2014 10:04:46   
Megadragonknight

@Andlu
Of course that part is a lie too. No way will it happen and we all know Nulgath is kind and fair to every players. xD Cyber Void is already the true variant of VC. So there is definitely no more variant of VC. My only purpose is just to joke with you about having more variant of VC so to keep seeing you over-react but to know the limit of joking. ;) So don't take my word very seriously when I make joke about you for VC only. One way to make the forum more enjoyable with some hilarious moments. Don't you agree? xD

@Darklore
Trust me that I was just talking nonsense. I would really feel bad if you are angry.

I guess its better I don't joke too often since I am not good at it but try to since I want to try befriending with lots of people.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 1/16/2014 10:09:20 >
Post #: 88
1/16/2014 10:05:30   
Andlu

What if Super legend would require only level 100?
EdIT: Yup ^ xD
EDIT2: Where is your real life friend legend knight? Never saw him here anymore :I

< Message edited by Andlu -- 1/16/2014 10:11:25 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 89
1/16/2014 10:12:14   
Megadragonknight

@Andlu
LEVEL 100!? Are you nuts? xD On serious note, if there is ever any characters that can evolve beyond legendary, I wouldn't want level cap to raise but instead, maybe you must do a very difficult quest in order to obtain a special item that will have the ability to "Super Legend" evolve on characters that have the ability too.

Off-topic:
Edit:
@above
Legend Knight is currently been too busy with his life, he don't seem to bother with OS anymore. To be honest, he and I are not friends anymore due to situation we encountered 2 weeks ago. :( But we don't hate each other despite no longer being friends. I don't wish to talk about this incident anymore. Got to move on with my life. :)

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 1/16/2014 10:16:58 >
Post #: 90
1/16/2014 10:12:59   
Andlu

@MDK So it's a temporary evo like Mega evolution on Pokemon?
@EDIT Sorry. What you said just gave me Deja-vu. *Sighs*
spoiler:

egg

< Message edited by Andlu -- 1/16/2014 10:19:20 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 91
1/16/2014 10:19:37   
Megadragonknight

@Andlu
Something like that, yes. We can Super Legend evolve that character, but it work slightly more different than Pokemon, unlike Pokemon, in OS, we can choose to either devolve them back to Legendary form or remain at Super Legend form. I wonder if this idea is a good idea for every forumites/players.

Edit: Its okay. We face problems but choose to forget it in order to be happy for the future. I will forget him forever to remove part of my sadness and move on to find my happiness. :)

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 1/16/2014 10:22:52 >
Post #: 92
1/16/2014 10:21:57   
Andlu

Oh I'm not happy here. Anyway if anyone want I'm at Solace-91 Nulgath as the place I've suggested a long time ago :(
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 93
1/16/2014 10:23:52   
Megadragonknight

I will be there in a short time.
Post #: 94
1/16/2014 10:24:25   
Andlu

My game is not really loading lol. It's like 60% for 50 seconds.
Oh finally 100%!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 95
1/16/2014 21:38:17   
Megadragonknight

Just one more day and Dragonfiend Rider will finally be mine to obtain! I am hoping there can be a female version too but since its not previewed at DN, maybe it won't ever be release unless next year Nulgath's birthday. :(

Once i got Dragonfiend Rider, i shall be the first to get him to 20 and i won't be lazy this time round.
Post #: 96
1/16/2014 23:54:30   
clintonian

I seriously have doubts about DFR being free. How about nulgath does this put in a shop for say idk 10sg is fair and make it a boss in nightmare dungeon with an extremely low catch rate or just put it in or characters list XD
Post #: 97
1/17/2014 0:23:31   
Kiazz

Nulgath is kind.
Post #: 98
1/17/2014 0:53:56   
Megadragonknight

@Clinton
Darklore would fried me if DFR isn't free. Still, its Nulgath's birthday and he is known to be kind and fair by many players. I am sure he had thought of a way to make it available to every single players. I think it would work out similar to Rev's pattern.
Post #: 99
1/17/2014 6:00:27   
bartirix

or maybe.... just maybe... there's another character releasing for his b-day? O.o
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 15th January, 2014 - Sneak Peek!
Page 4 of 11«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition