Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? IV - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? IV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 28 of 30«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/3/2014 14:43:38   
Gorillo Titan

Its not like Chaos will be the main plot. No info has been given on how chaos gets to AQW but they could be said for how rolith and Warlic got into this universe we won't know untill we start to get the GQ.
Post #: 676
4/3/2014 18:56:32   
DidYouKnowThat

So Chaos is what's stopping GQ. . . . ? Really? lol.

My own opinion would be just ditching Chaos and get moving again. It's not that important really. I mean, I wouldn't mind Chaos arriving after you complete the GQ. Lol.

Besides, if anything, Chaos just looks like something to buy time for project Omni.

(edit) So exactly HOW important is Chaos? Or are you just guessin'? Show me a tweet or something, lol. I just really can't think of Chaos being all that important, rather stupid.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 4/3/2014 18:58:00 >
Post #: 677
4/3/2014 19:12:41   
Gorillo Titan

Nuglith wants to add in most of the major in game features before he starts the GQ chaos is one of those major things. Axel should have a link to the exact quote of Nulglith saying that.

They should add an emote for GG that makes fireworks.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 4/9/2014 16:05:33 >
Post #: 678
4/4/2014 12:41:07   
Elite Tuga

Although it's not very fundamental, it would be nice to see Chaos in our game, something new is always refreshing and motivates old and new players to play OS even more when they have something to work for in-game.

Agreed Titan, I also think they should add more "Emotes."
Epic  Post #: 679
4/4/2014 12:48:18   
Gorillo Titan

Once chaos is put in game they can activate the elemental weaknesses.
Post #: 680
4/4/2014 13:04:45   
Elite Tuga

What i'd love to see Dev's introduce in OS as first priority is Daily Mission Rewards, this truly would make players have something to do everyday when they'd log-in, which I find essential.
Most of the time players are bored with not much to do leading them to leave too soon and my idea to reduce boredom and inactivity is to implement Daily Mission Rewards, somewhat similar to Epic Duel, here's my example:

Monday's Mission: Wild Kill 20x Light/Neutral Characters and receive 2500 bonus Gold.

Tuesday's Mission: Wild Kill 20x Water/Ice Characters and receive 2500 bonus EXP.

Wednesday's Mission: Wild Kill 20x Earth/Energy Characters and receive 1500 bonus Gold & EXP.

Thursday's Mission: Wild Kill 20x Fire/Shadow Characters and receive 25% more Gold for 1 Hour.

Friday's Mission: Play and Win 20x Challenges and receive 25% more EXP for 1 Hour.

Saturday's Mission: Play and Win 20x PVP Battles and receive 20% more Gold and EXP for 1 Hour.

Sunday's Mission: Play 1 Hour or more of battle time and earn 5% more possession rate for 2 Hours.

This would overall entice/motivate players to play OS through-out the whole week. Also these rewards would help the non-investors who struggle the most.
I wish players of our community would support and demand this idea more often, because if this was implemented I bet we'd see an improvement of more active players online improving game experience.
Epic  Post #: 681
4/4/2014 13:44:40   
EliteWarlockz

I like Tuga's suggestion but I know it will be hard for a coder... Also a Daily login bonus.
Post #: 682
4/4/2014 14:02:06   
Gorillo Titan

I agree with tuga it shouldn't be that hard right since Warlic has worked on almost or every AE game he should know how to do it?
Post #: 683
4/4/2014 14:11:10   
Elite Tuga

Guys, its not easy but its not hard either, because if Dev's can do it for 'Epic Duel' then they can do it for OS too. Whatever 'Coder' we have for OS in the nearby future should know how to do such things or even if one doesn't know then he/she could willingly communicate with another 'Coder' who does know. AE Staff can do it if they are willing too take time and effort for us.
BTW they can do anything they wish because if they lacked skill they wouldn't have future plans for AQW 3D, which is far more complex than OS.
Epic  Post #: 684
4/4/2014 14:25:32   
Gorillo Titan

AQ3D died do to flash not supporting something. Warlic was the first "Coder" for AE games he should be very knowledgeable about all the games are there workings.

How about a free CC pack if you log in 5 days in a row for a bonus?

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 4/4/2014 14:55:28 >
Post #: 685
4/4/2014 15:21:05   
Elite Tuga

AQW3D died but only temporarily, because Flash isn't the future. I read this somewhere in AE but can't find it now. Anyway Warlic should be our coder like you said and I'm sure he could help us, but question is will he?... Who knows.

Free CC pack would be awesome, would motivate newbies to play more and potentially invest too.
Epic  Post #: 686
4/5/2014 12:38:21   
Gorillo Titan

Natural character abilities such as tough hide for creatures with stronger skin like stone golem and slipper form for creatures like slime that give them a slight chance to dodge abilites and if regeneration gain 50 health back each for characters such as Vampire and slime. Swift movement for fast moving characters that allow them to attack first in a turn or dodge enemy attacks.

Soul eater higher possession rate Nuglith shadow

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 4/5/2014 14:10:13 >
Post #: 687
4/5/2014 13:10:30   
Megadragonknight

I need a Gold Dragon or any Light Dragon! I have been dying for a very bright Dragon character.
Post #: 688
4/5/2014 18:26:54   
Gorillo Titan

Working on a dragon now might even draw it since its simple but awesome.

An artifact that lets you change the 4 neutral charge to another element very good artifact since it can become lightin and use arc energy or fire and use an incinerate.
Post #: 689
4/5/2014 18:44:38   
DidYouKnowThat

Neutral combined with other elements? Incinerate? Arc? Oh man that'd be so OP. LOL. Considering how powerful Neutral is already. It's great to come up with new ideas for artifacts, it's just so easy to
get carried away. :P But also sucks how they're so far away. GQ hasn't even arrived yet, or yet, not even close to. :/ It'd be a miracle for any new gameplay feature to arrive anytime this year or the next.

@MDK: A light dragon, eh? I'm sort of thinking Dragons are pretty lame now. There's not much diversity in them the way I'm looking at it. . .
Post #: 690
4/5/2014 23:31:41   
Megadragonknight

@DYKT
Black Dragon and Soul Wyvern are Dragons although Wyvern is still Wyvern but his appearance and kinds are those of Dragon Clan.

Anyway, for Light Dragon. I always like their arts more than any kind of Dragon I ever know of. Shadow Dragons are amazing but Light Dragons amaze me more than I can imagine.

These are some example appearance of Light Dragons(Not drawn by me):
Picture 1
Picutre 2
Picutre 3

My truest avatar character I want in OS is Dragonknight, Light Dragon(my most favourite kind of Dragon) and a fully mature Dragon for every element except Shadow and Water as it already have Black Dragon and Soul Wyvern respectively.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 4/5/2014 23:35:12 >
Post #: 691
4/6/2014 0:24:19   
Gorillo Titan

I was saying the artifact would work on those 4 neutral charges we already have and we could turn them to another element not that it would turn all of an element into something else.

Natural character abilities such as tough hide for creatures with stronger skin like stone golem and slipper form for creatures like slime that give them a slight chance to dodge abilites and if regeneration gain 50 health back each for characters such as Vampire and slime. Swift movement for fast moving characters that allow them to attack first in a turn or dodge enemy attacks.

Soul eater higher possession rate Nuglith shadow

Not sure anyone saw this.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 4/6/2014 0:31:53 >
Post #: 692
4/6/2014 0:46:56   
DidYouKnowThat

@Gorillo: I know, but that's basically a free 4 energy, and even though that's small, it can affect you greatly.

Post #: 693
4/6/2014 1:16:09   
Gorillo Titan

Thats the point milt gave the 4 nuetral energy so that make dual elemenal deck would be easier to do.
Post #: 694
4/6/2014 1:38:13   
DidYouKnowThat

But you were talking about turning the 4 neutral element energy into any other element you want. That's different.
Post #: 695
4/6/2014 2:14:51   
Gorillo Titan

Not really the reason it was made was to help us make dual elemental decks what the difference of letting us choose which element we get the help from?
Post #: 696
4/6/2014 3:08:57   
DidYouKnowThat

Different elements = different cards.

Post #: 697
4/6/2014 5:25:38   
EliteWarlockz

We need MOAR cards...
Post #: 698
4/6/2014 7:13:03   
raven of honor

I'm not sure if this has been suggested yet, but I think it would be great if we're given an option to play in low quality. Though there is an option and it's visible for the characters, I don't think it's applying for the background or the other interface elements because I still feel a large amount of lag whenever I'm playing. Either that or it really is just because of internet lag, delays, large amount of players, etc.

Also, it's been over a year and a few months already and there aren't any fun ways to grind for gold or xp. We need quests or atleast fun ways to get more gold and xp besides repeatedly doing PvE, especially for guys without 20 Lifetime x-boosts who have to go on a near endless and agonizing spree to just reach level 20 or get 20k gold.

As for characters, right now we got a pretty good amount, but I think it would be best to concentrate on gameplay and features rather than in game characters for now. Because, it doesn't matter how many characters we have if the game is essentially the same thing with the same sequence over and over again. In other words, I'm suggesting that there should be a concentration on achieving better game quality rather than possessable character quantity.

< Message edited by raven of honor -- 4/6/2014 7:53:52 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 699
4/6/2014 7:29:32   
danang5

@raven

i agree,as someone who play on laptop with low spec,i fell this

its so lag,that the FPS is very low
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 700
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 [28] 29 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? IV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 28 of 30«<2627282930>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition