Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? IV - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? IV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/25/2014 21:11:18   
Gorillo Titan

You mean like the element tournaments or the pvp one that has yet to be reset? >.>

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 1/25/2014 21:13:32 >
Post #: 51
1/25/2014 22:32:04   
BJEBLE

@Gorillo No element specific, just straight on, in-game PvP Tournament(Like the last one we had in April last year.
DF  Post #: 52
1/26/2014 0:07:27   
Jmagician

I want to see wild cards being able to be found from drops in the world map. I don't see why this wasn't implemented with the initial CC release as it was confirmed by Nulgath we would get such a feature.
AQW  Post #: 53
1/26/2014 0:22:38   
Gorillo Titan

Because Nulgath has a small team and has been busy with BG something like that would take a lot of coding to do since messing it up with throw off the balance in the game.
Post #: 54
1/26/2014 0:47:33   
Jmagician

Meh, I still fail to see the excuse in leaving that specific feature unfinished. The CC we have now dwarfs it in terms of coding so if they pulled that off, they could have spent the extra time to implement wild cards with it. So I guess I will merely suggest it as something I would like to see when they get the time.
AQW  Post #: 55
1/26/2014 22:53:14   
Megadragonknight

I would love to see wild cards and able to add in our characters' default deck. However, it would need limits to number of default cards we can have in the deck. We wouldn't want more than 15 default cards otherwise it prevent lesser chance to draw the cards we need.
Post #: 56
1/28/2014 17:42:23   
Trollok!!!

I'd be nice if we can sell CC cards we don't like for a small portion of the original cost in gold* (Maybe 5-10% of card pack). It's kind of annoying for my OCD to see ninety 101 attack cards that I will NEVER use. Will also lessen the pretty hefty price that comes with CC a bit. Definitely benefits SG-using players since they wouldn't even had spent the gold in the first place; it's basically free currency.

*Meaning those who paid in SGs would have it treated as if they spent gold since you can't get a fraction of a Soul Gem...yet(?)

< Message edited by Trollok!!! -- 1/28/2014 17:50:50 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
1/28/2014 17:51:31   
Gorillo Titan

Someone explained why CC packs cost so much I think it was the sage.
Post #: 58
1/28/2014 18:16:57   
Trollok!!!

Honestly, I don't care if they give gold back; it'd be nice as a bonus but it's not necessary. I'd much rather be able to get rid of the excess cards I won't have any use for. It's useless clutter and it probably does strain the servers a bit having to load hundreds of cards on multiple accounts.

< Message edited by Trollok!!! -- 1/28/2014 18:19:07 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
1/28/2014 18:20:44   
Gorillo Titan

Speaking of load times I wish they would fix loading your deck half the time it takes 2 minutes the other time it freezes my screen.
Post #: 60
1/28/2014 18:35:36   
DidYouKnowThat

@Gorillo: That's why I suggested this ->

When clicking Card-Customization, it gives you a list of the elements. When you click for example, Water, it loads Water cards ONLY. Since I only use 1~2 elements in my CC's, and the other 4 are just worthless to me, no point loading them.

So yeah, it doesn't load all at once, it loads the element you pick only.
Post #: 61
1/28/2014 18:37:06   
Gorillo Titan

Not CC I'm talking about the characters deck.
Post #: 62
1/28/2014 18:55:52   
DidYouKnowThat

-facepalm-

Oh ok. Lololol.

For Character's deck I just use Wiki since, yeah, sometimes it freezes.
Post #: 63
1/28/2014 20:05:55   
Kiazz

The ability to change around one to two cards in the default deck into one of your CC cards, perhaps, for a price, like SG or gold. This limits the thing, Nulgath's promise for changing default decks on his twitter gets fulfilled, and gives incentive to play the game or support it. And it would open up another world of CC possibilities.
Post #: 64
1/28/2014 20:13:09   
DidYouKnowThat

@Kiazz: +1 for that. Yeah, substituting a few cards. . .
Post #: 65
1/28/2014 20:17:12   
Megadragonknight

I had suggested that before, we can equip any CC with default cards and maximum is only 5. Hopefully this will happen soon this year.
Post #: 66
1/29/2014 0:14:37   
The Jop

I hope that doesn't happen, it will ruin the uniqueness of characters turning them into armors. And then what would be the point of choosing one character of an element over another when you could do whatever you want to the deck, prettiness?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
1/29/2014 0:32:38   
clintonian

@Kiazz Thats a very bad idea as one card removed from a deck for another can completely change a character

< Message edited by clintonian -- 1/29/2014 0:33:52 >
Post #: 68
1/29/2014 0:41:23   
megakyle777

I recall someone posting something along the lines of this idea before regarding CC:

Basicly, you can remove or add whatever cards, you like, but they are locked by element and star power.

For example, a character has, say, 50 star power. Adding a Void Reflect takes off,say, 5 of that. That leave you with 45 Star power. You CAN add cards from other elements, but they take more star power to add EG a 2 star lightning card in a shadow char's deck would cost 4 stars.
DF  Post #: 69
1/29/2014 0:43:03   
The Jop

Do you want it to be like AQW where only appearance matters? Because I can see it going the same way if you can make all characters that similar and I don't like it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
1/29/2014 1:07:06   
DidYouKnowThat

Maybe this conflict shall be solved when Character-switching is finally implemented.
Post #: 71
1/29/2014 1:12:13   
Kiazz

@clint That's why there's a price involved. Some characters actually need that change, hence, "customization."

The star thing sounds awesome; I could definitely see it being implemented. It makes sense too. Coding might be a problem, but it will be revolutionary. *-*
Post #: 72
1/29/2014 1:16:36   
The Jop

No character needs that change. Not every character is supposed to be the best, and differences in characters are what make them worth possessing, leveling, and what makes the game worth playing.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
1/29/2014 1:55:08   
Kiazz

Similarly, we don't need to play the game. It's preferable, especially if you have the CC cards and characters with less than ideal decks, despite their cost. They're worth possessing, leveling, and more, certainly, but you have to admit that some characters are inherently better than others. CC should have fixed that, but sometimes, the character's own native cards hold it back. (Having a set of only frost bites, multiple void reflections for most situations, and 4+4+13=21) Hm, balance. And they would still be unique, unlike AQW, due to the bulk of the cards staying the same. One or two couldn't hurt, would it?

Though, I'd love for something like the star thing to happen; I wouldn't be opposed to something like that happening, though I suspect that you might.
Post #: 74
1/29/2014 1:59:33   
The Jop

I absolutely think some characters should be inherently better than others. There would be no point of possessing and leveling one character over another if that wasn't the case, and that's pretty much all there is to the game currently.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? IV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition