Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? IV - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? IV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 30 of 30«<2627282930
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/10/2014 22:04:58   
DidYouKnowThat

@Chaosripjaw: Yo dude, that's why I'm planning on making a bird character, Tyrannus the Roc. Heh. . . . .

Roc, one of those giant birdies. Might want to google or google image that.
Tyrannus, a word for Tyrant, and a name for one of the genus of 13 birds.

(edit) AHA! PAGE 30. LETS GO FOR PAGE 31!

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 4/10/2014 22:05:14 >
Post #: 726
4/10/2014 22:10:42   
Gorillo Titan

And we reach page 30 and not a single AK in sight >.>

Wasn't roc the name of the rock bird in aqw?
Post #: 727
4/10/2014 22:15:17   
Jmagician

@Gorillo Titan: A Roc is a legendary bird that originated from Hinduism (I think, not really sure). Do not get it mixed up with an AQW variation or else it might eat you. I heard it is known for snatching elephants right off the ground!
AQW  Post #: 728
4/10/2014 22:18:26   
DidYouKnowThat

Roc is a kind of bird.

I was first introduced to Rocs in Golden Sun: The Dark Dawn.

The Mountain Roc in that game is a very crucial part to the journey, and a boss.
Post #: 729
4/10/2014 22:48:33   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@Jmagician It's actually Arabic. See this.

It's true, it eats elephants the way hawks eat mice xD

Its wings are so large they block out the sun.

(In one movie I saw, the thing had two heads)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 730
4/10/2014 22:54:25   
Jmagician

@Chaos: Thanks for the clarification :)

Dang, now I really want a Roc in OS.
AQW  Post #: 731
4/10/2014 22:56:07   
Gorillo Titan

They have a roc in the orginal AQ and it has two heads. http://adventurequest.wikia.com/wiki/The_Roc
Post #: 732
4/10/2014 23:00:03   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@Gorillo I was thinking of something like THIS
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 733
4/10/2014 23:01:32   
DidYouKnowThat

@Gorillo: When I went to your link, I accidentally read it as ELEPHANT NEEDED, when it was really Element needed. Lol!
And tough for dragons to fight? No way. I smell fried chicken! :)

@ChaosRipjaw: It's a turkey/vulture! xD
Post #: 734
4/10/2014 23:02:38   
Gorillo Titan

Only differnece between the pic I posted and that one is the species of bird one is a hawk the other a vulture.
Post #: 735
4/10/2014 23:11:39   
Jmagician

Let's not get technical. There are always many variations of legendary creatures, since you know, they don't exist so. Like Wyverns, Drakes, are variation of Dragon; giant vulture and other giant birds can be deemed variation of Roc.
AQW  Post #: 736
4/10/2014 23:16:34   
Gorillo Titan

Besides we need new in game features more than we need new characters with out new game features such as cards and artifact we are just gonna have a lot of cool looking characters with outdated deck when they finally do decide to work on other stuff making them into show characters rather than useful.
Post #: 737
4/10/2014 23:28:02   
DidYouKnowThat

We need artifacts, but not necessarily cards. . .. it's pretty fine as it is now, and as you said, adding new cards would just make these outdated and just show-characters.
So Artifacts, quests, and STORYLINE. I think those are the big three. . .

(edit) Oops, I mean big FOUR. A Private-chatbox where we can chat with friends even in-battle, and in-battle PvP chat would be pretty darn awesome too.
Post #: 738
4/11/2014 0:01:19   
Jmagician

I think this thread should be renamed "Wishful Thinking" nothing here has ever been taken into consideration, or I would like to see it removed. Many of these types of conversations can be discussed in the Beta thread. Ironically, that should be renamed too since we aren't in Beta anymore.
AQW  Post #: 739
4/11/2014 0:14:23   
DidYouKnowThat

@Jmagic: VERY true! Should stop calling it Beta releases. . . .
Also, I think they should REALLY work on solving Nulgath's IP Address problem. I mean, if Nulgath could talk on forums, then maybe this thread won't be that hopeless after all?

Though I must say it is still fun to talk about our expectations for Oversoul with forumites, though you've got a point. . it's just impossible wishes if you think about it. . . .meh . . ok now that just sounds depressing. LOL.

(psst, lets make it to page 31 in this thread already. Locking pages at 30 is yuck. -.-)

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 4/11/2014 0:15:00 >
Post #: 740
4/11/2014 0:36:30   
Gorillo Titan

We could get in trouble for going over page 30 on purpose I messaged an AK to close this though never got a reply though. Can people like Nuglith get banned from the forum?
Post #: 741
4/11/2014 1:11:43   
megakyle777

Gorillo: Two things:

1: For a IP issue, I think you need to go right to the top as in the head Forum Admin. I've contacted one of the two on the issue (Scakk) and am waiting for a reply. Not much a AK can do on the issue I think. They enforce the rules, far as I know they don't have access to stuff like IP and whatnot. I may be wrong however.

2: If Nulgath was banned, his account would have the title banned above his avvy. If it does not, he's not banned. And a staff member would have to do something REALLY serious to be banned.
DF  Post #: 742
4/11/2014 1:34:29   
DidYouKnowThat

I wasn't on forums back in Alpha, but how many people were there back then? I know there were a lot. . . .looking back at contest votes, thousands. Now, only about, what, 60? . . . .Pretty uh. . . .troubling.
Post #: 743
4/11/2014 8:52:37   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

quote:

and STORYLINE.

Yes, we do need storyline! Any new player who makes a new account comes in and doesn't even know what the game is about -_-

Talking about Alpha makes me remember the old days. Everyone was screaming over where Augustiner was xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 744
4/11/2014 9:37:47   
Char

@DidYouKnowThat: Yeah, there used to be quite a lot of people. But most of them got angry and left for one thing or another (Y'know Xboosts and stuff) I for one am still waiting for Storyline. I guess we'll see what happens when that gets released. But it's good to know that some people still play OS regularly.

@Chaos: And Raging because they couldn't posses Skexis. :')

*Logs Off*
Post #: 745
4/11/2014 11:57:56   
EliteWarlockz

Can't wait for a storyline with those character Rev and nully made for storyline.
Post #: 746
4/11/2014 12:36:54   
Gorillo Titan

@megakyleI didn't say anything about the IP address problem I was talking about how this forum has reached 30 pages and we need a new one started.

Whats the big deal about xboost you can choose to buy them or not its not that big deal besides gold xboost is actually a lot more trouble then its worth if your a hardcore farming like myself having all my good stuff at high levels just mean I can fight less monsters in the same amount of time.

The have alpha tested this game in the first place you had to have already spent money on another AE game I would understand if they didn't spend money on online games but they did.

The fact nuglith hasn't been able to log on the forum for a year you would think the problem would of been fixed by now.
Post #: 747
4/11/2014 16:11:30   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Page 31 doesn't exist. ITS ALL A LIE! D:<

But seriously, yes you can get in trouble for intentionally trying to reach past the 30th page because its spam. New thread coming up shortly.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 748
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 28 29 [30]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? IV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 30 of 30«<2627282930
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition