Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread 140 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 140 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 2912345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/25/2014 21:48:21   
Skurge
The Dealer

quote:

Next Week: Characters you May Know!
Posted on January 24st, 2014 by Nulgath

With Battle Gems taking priority, these characters will be released next week.
If you frequent the Oversoul Forums you may have seen these guys around.
The one and only REV was inspire to make these highly detailed characters!
Animating these lag monsters drained 80% percent of my Soul. But soon you'll be able to purchase these Legenday characters!

Game Release:
  • (Legendary) Tyrant Moose
  • (Legendary) Beck

Coming Soon!
    Your favorite AQW Characters and Monster coming to OS!

• quote:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    1/25/2014 21:51:40   
    Megadragonknight

I have yet to have my own true main character since lots of characters are my main and favourite. But among my favourites are Shadow Nulgath, DFR, Black Dragon, Abyssal Priest, Year of the Horse, Aqueous, Evil Jim, Void Rebirth, Mana Guardian and a lot more.

@Skurge
    I was going to post it at the previous Beta Release thread till you lock and create a new Beta Release thread. xD
    Post #: 2
    1/25/2014 21:55:38   
    The Death Angel

Whats up with people and finding their main characters? Are you guys trying to find a character to identify yourself with or what :p? There is a plethora of characters anyways, so many are up for grabs I suppose.
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
    1/25/2014 22:17:38   
    Gorillo Titan

I guess my main will be Gorillo Titan.

Dire Monk

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 1/25/2014 22:41:48 >
    Post #: 4
    1/25/2014 22:25:16   
    Megadragonknight

My main and personal character shall be Cyber Dragosaur if he is selected by the great lord, Nulgath, to be participated in the voting character suggestion contest and then voted the most by many players/forumites. :D
    Post #: 5
    1/25/2014 22:40:16   
    DidYouKnowThat

@MDK: I dearly hope that Oversoul will not make polls in which Forumites can put in their votes. . .I've seen it happen over and over again. . .

What happens is a person will submit their results, and not only have their friends vote on it, but make alternate accounts to put in their votes as well.

I'm pretty comfortable with the characters being selected by the Devs. . . . I also find that more special, to be chosen by Devs instead of Players. . .but that's just my opinion anyway.

But yeah, I hope another Character Suggestion contest comes into play again. I'm also thinking about doing one, but I'll only post it when a legit contest arrives.

And yeah, Aqueous is a favorite character. I still have a disliking for it since the last time (and only time) I versed it in PvP, it killed my Lightning Wolf. :(

. . . I underestimated it and then it let loose a darn Power Flow with killed me. . . D:<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@The Death Angel: Heh, well ''claiming'' a character as a main did have some benefits. . .such as me getting to duel EliteWarlock, my first organized duel with a Forumite. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post #: 6
    1/25/2014 22:47:30   
    Megadragonknight

@DYKT
    For the Forumites can put in their votes, I don't know about that. Most importantly is the Dev who like the character suggestion the best and players voting which characters in a poll is to notify the Dev which character suggestion is most like best. Still, something must be done about the alternate accounts.
    Post #: 7
    1/25/2014 22:48:44   
    Gorillo Titan

People who have more friends in OS would have an unfair advantage.
    Post #: 8
    1/25/2014 22:56:37   
    DarkLore

I hope someday I will re-enter the overwold! Darkness shall rule over the pathetic arhfiend and his lackies! For now my main is the Dark Lycan!
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
    1/25/2014 23:14:20   
    Megadragonknight

May my Cyber Dragosaur enter in OS Realm!
    Post #: 10
    1/25/2014 23:26:55   
    Beck

Voting should be done through the forums for the finals. You cannot have multiple forum accounts so we would bypass that particular problem. If we were to have another contest at some point, you can trust the staff to know what they are doing and find a secure voting system.

If people seem to think they need to cheat and create multiple accounts to influence the outcome, then that is their decision to be dishonest and unfair to everyone else. We have SEVERAL ways to find multi-accounts. Multi accounts made to cheat are not only banned, but the associated account may well be banned also. Cheaters are not welcome here. At all. If you suspect such behaviour, reporting it to a moderator or an admin of the forums is your best bet for fairness.

Again, if dishonesty is the only way to win, perhaps one should re-think a few things on a personal level. On a forum level, people like me make the decisions for you.

Eukara Vox
    AE Forum Administration

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 1/26/2014 0:30:33 >
    AQW  Post #: 11
    1/26/2014 0:34:28   
    The Jop

They should be on the forums if they link to the page from the OS homepage, which didn't happen last time the contest was on the forums. Plus there would be a lot less voting because not all the players would go through the effort of following the link and creating accounts to vote.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 1/26/2014 0:37:01 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
    1/26/2014 0:41:05   
    clintonian

Searching for gentleman uggh no luck today at least shadow pikeman is 19 now
    Post #: 13
    1/26/2014 0:51:11   
    The Jop

Has anyone noticed how in the first two contests the first choice got the most votes? I guess people decide whether they like the first one and then judge everything against it. Also, it went from 552 votes and 6 choices to 4648 votes and 12 choices to 2365 votes and 8 choices.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 1/26/2014 0:52:27 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
    1/26/2014 1:20:32   
    Megadragonknight

@Jop
    quote:

Also, it went from 552 votes and 6 choices to 4648 votes and 12 choices to 2365 votes and 8 choices.

Erm, in English please?
    Post #: 15
    1/26/2014 1:29:27   
    The Jop

The 1st Oversoul Character Contest had 6 choices, and a total of 552 votes.
    2nd had 12 choices and 4648 votes.
    3rd had 8 choices and 2365 votes.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
    1/26/2014 2:17:12   
    Kaiofsouls20

AQW characters and monsters.

Maybe one of the AQW characters will be Thok?
    MQ AQW  Post #: 17
    1/26/2014 3:22:26   
    DidYouKnowThat

Maybe some Frost-Wyrms for the North Map or something.
    Post #: 18
    1/26/2014 3:46:47   
    megakyle777

I'd post a list from the AQW Wiki of what Monster's I'd love to see, but lists are not allowed.

Anyway, i wonder if the Monsters will be released WITH the forumite chars next week, or after them. On the one hand, it is in the coming soon section rather then the next week bit. Then again, next week WOULD be soon.
    DF  Post #: 19
    1/26/2014 3:48:50   
    Megadragonknight

@Kaiofsouls
    Yes, any AQW characters can be playable character as OS character including Thok. You can also check at the "Gotta possess them all" picture, Thok is listed in it. So he is very likely to be release as a playable OS character. Here is the Link for "Gotta possess them all" picture.

I think that all the AQW characters and monsters that were designed by Nulgath will be coming to OS as a playable character. Even some Chaos monsters, Chaos Beasts and Chaos Lords can be playable as OS character. Drakath as well since he was designed by Nulgath. But there was be explanation if they appear in OS likewise for Warlic and Rolith.
    Post #: 20
    1/26/2014 5:10:46   
    AQisFuN
    Banned

quote:

Coming Soon!
    Your favorite AQW Characters and Monster coming to OS!

Dage the Evil...
    AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
    1/26/2014 8:17:42   
    Megadragonknight

Man, there is a number of new Legendary characters for me to train. And now even with the new addition of Beck and Tyrant Moose coming soon. So many new Legendary characters to train to 20.
    Post #: 22
    1/26/2014 10:54:38   
    ShadowMoon

i say we should have a giant version of...
    Unidentified 19 (Koi Fish in a Sphere)
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
    1/26/2014 13:01:59   
    BJEBLE

Just woke up, nearly level 19 with my Arcane Ranger. It's also tested in PvP, so I got a good feeling about the Neutral Tourney when it comes up.
    DF  Post #: 24
    1/26/2014 14:03:31   
    dragokilla200

what motivates you to level things to 20
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 140 - READ THE FIRST POST
    Page 1 of 2912345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition