Mana Regeneration Types
Any player in combat gains 3 mana every 10 seconds.
Any player not in combat gains 8 mana every 6 seconds.
Any resting player gains 10 mana every 2 seconds in addition to the amount regenerated by just standing.
Passive regeneration can be slowed by server lag.
It is greatly sped up in the "battleonpvp" brawl zone for some reason.
A class with the warrior model gains 6 mana on noncrit auto attacks, and 9 mana on crits.
You will also gain 3 mana when taking a hit from an opponent, regardless of whether it's a crit.
- Alpha Omega
- Blood Ancient
- Blood Titan
- Chaos Shaper
- DoomKnight Overlord
- Dragonslayer General
- Drakel Warlord
- Elemental Warrior
- Evolved ClawSuit
- Evolved Shaman
- Flame Dragon Warrior
- Glacial Warlord
- Horc Evader
- Legendary Hero
- Legion Paladin
- Naval Commander
- NOT A MOD
- Paladin High Lord
- SkyGuard Grenadier
- The Collector
- Ultra OmniKnight
- Vindicator of They
A class with the mage model can gain varying amounts of mana from attacks of any kind, including damage from skills.
This means that the damage those skills deal will deduct mana from their cost.
You still have to have the mana required to use the skill, but depending on the damage it deals, you will not lose all the mana it consumes.
If the skill hits hard enough, you can even gain mana from using it.
- Arcane Dark Caster
- Artifact Hunter
- Blaze Binder
- Chaotic Slayer
- Dark Caster
- Darkblood StormKing
- Dragon Knight
- Elemental Dracomancer
- Eternal Inversionist
- Evolved Dark Caster
- Evolved Pumpkin Lord
- Legion DoomKnight
- Scarlet Sorceress
- Soul Cleaver
- Troll Spellsmith
- Undead Goat
A class with the rogue model gains 3 mana on noncrit auto attacks, and 5 mana on crits.
You will also gain 9 mana every time you dodge an attack.
- Abyssal Angel
- BladeMaster Assassin
- Chrono Assassin
- Dragon Shinobi
- Evolved Leprechaun
- Great Thief
- Legion Blademaster Assassin
- Naval Commander
- Thief of Hours
- Unlucky Leprechaun
- Chronomancers, ChronoCorruptors, ChronoCommanders, ChronoDragonKnights, and Infinity Knights gain 3 mana on noncrit auto attacks, and 9 mana on crits.
The effects 'Temporal Rift' or 'Chaos Rift' must be active for them to regenerate any mana.
- DeathKnights and DeathKnight Lords gain 2 mana whenever they damage an enemy in any way, be it auto attacks, skill damage, or DOTs. Crits are irrelevant.
- Healers gain mana in 2 ways:
The first is by casting 'Energy Flow' on an enemy. For 12 seconds, any hit that target takes will grant 2 mana to the healer.
The second is by casting 'Healing Word' on yourself or a friend. For 16 seconds, any hit that target takes will grant 1 mana to the healer.
Crits are irrelevant in both cases. No mana can be actively gained without casting these spells.
- Ninjas regenerate only 1 mana on noncrit auto attacks, and 2 mana on crits.
But they have 2 gimmicks for gaining fast mana:
The first is by getting the first strike in combat. You will gain 40 mana if you attack your target before you are attacked.
This will not work if you're already in combat with another enemy, and it is generally unpredictable in PvP.
It also sometimes activates on the last strike in a fight.
The second is by using 'Shadowburn' on enemies who are not already under the effect of 'Shadowblade'.
You will gain 15 mana if the attack lands.(The description says 20 mana, but it actually deducts the cost of the skill from that amount)
- Paladins regenerate mana identically to the warrior model, but the effect 'Zeal' must be active for it to work.
Normal Classes with Mana Gimmicks
- Bards can cast 'Dissonance' on an enemy target.
For 15 seconds, any ally attacking that target will gain 2 extra mana for every hit dealt.
- BattleMages gain 10 extra mana on auto attacks, regardless of crits.
- Chunins have a rank 10 passive allowing a slight chance to have their mana costs doubled(bug), with a haste boost and a small HOT.
- Dark Casters can cast 'Dark Conversion' on themselves to gain 50 mana over 10 seconds.
The skill also sacrifices an amount of health based on spell power.
- Darkblood StormKings can apply 'Thunderstruck' to enemies.
When 'Storm Call' is used on targets inflicted by 'Thunderstruck', the caster will receive 40 mana.
- Darksides can cast 'Renewal Spell' on themselves to heal and gain mana based on the amount of 'Deep Rage' stacks they have.
More stacks mean more mana. With 5 stacks, one can regenerate 50 mana.
Without any stacks, this skill does nothing, and the power of the Heal is not affected by the number of stacks.
It also reduces the caster's haste slightly for 10 seconds.
- Dragon Shinobis can cast 'Shadow Soul' on themselves to gain 50 mana, 90% damage resistance, and a self-stun for 7 seconds
- Elemental Dracomancers can cast 'Duradun's Scales' on themselves to gain 30 mana along with increased defenses.
- Elemental Warriors can cast 'Earthen Blessing' on themselves to reduce all mana costs by 30%, along with some added crit chance.
- Legion Paladins can apply 'Soul Breaching' to an enemy, allowing them to gain 30 mana over 9 seconds.
- Necromancers can cast 'Infect' on themselves to gain 23 mana at the cost of 20% of their overall health.
- Pyromancers have a rank 10 passive allowing a slight chance to suddenly gain extra mana, and even exceed 100 total mana.
Blaze Binders also have this passive.
- TimeKillers can cast 'Compress Time' on themselves or an ally to regenerate 50 mana over 10 seconds, heal slightly, and increase haste.
This skill only grants mana to the caster, not the target.
- Troll Spellsmiths can cast 'Energy Drain' on themselves to gain mana and lose health based on the amount of 'Weakness Sigil' stacks they have.
More stacks mean more mana and less health lost. With 5 stacks, one can regenerate 83 mana at the cost of just 6% of overall health.
It also reduces the caster's haste and damage significantly for 10 seconds.
- Vindicators of They have a rank 10 passive allowing a slight chance to completely refill their mana.
< Message edited by Hardcastle McCormick -- 11/2/2016 12:39:41 >