Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 141 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 141 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 3 of 29«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/7/2014 11:06:36   
friend18

quote:

Guardmouse - @Friend18
If you've been farming that long without seeing it once, chances are you're in the wrong spot :P Try the NightMare Dungeon if you're not already there. owo

I've been farming there. It's probably just bad luck. It took me 36 hours to encounter Time Gentleman.

< Message edited by friend18 -- 2/7/2014 11:09:24 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 51
2/7/2014 11:47:53   
DarkLore

*Slips in through the chat room door* What I'm an eternal shadow? I heard lots of nice things people said while...(Not going into that.) I think I do indeed light up (WOW! Irony! LOL!) the discussion!
Here's something to think. Next week's Valentine's Day release! Yeah, I know. Its not even today's release yet and an evil (But kinder than Nulgath.) shadow is talking about such things. Love brings people and families together. Also SOULS! AHAHAHAHAAHA! Psyched you didn't I? Hopefully Big Daddy is easy to find. Despite his weight, he'd be hard to get when he just keeps shooting his guns at you! LOL! Good thing his "diaper" Isn't really a diaper. Upon obvious inspection its a toga. That would have been a hilarious attack though! He farts and there's a big explosion! LOL! I am dying from laughter just typing this! LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX2EfGZNfrnODb1j_AsKfEA
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
2/7/2014 12:00:38   
Andlu

Valentine should have crocodiles. They would love to kill Monsters. And people. :D
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 53
2/7/2014 12:07:27   
megakyle777

You know what Valantine's Day should have? Two things.

1: It should have a character based off the opposites of love or wants to end the holiday, to be awesome and atone for those who are alone on the holiday.

2:
spoiler:

It should have Sepulchure as a permanent char, otherwise known as Sir Valen. Huh? HUH? (Is shot)
DF  Post #: 54
2/7/2014 12:36:49   
DarkLore

Since I am evil I'll show you something that even makes me cringe just a little! If you've played since 2012 you'll know this joke and why it was done. perfect for Valentine's day! *Vomits* THE HORROR! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 2/7/2014 12:37:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
2/7/2014 12:40:31   
Gorillo Titan

What if thats Nulgath's wife and she's the truly evil one?
Post #: 56
2/7/2014 15:46:05   
bei4

We get an release acording to artix.com and only the slime and worm.
And new coming soon is : 4th oversoul elemental specific contest .
Will that be an contest that you need to create something with an specific element?

< Message edited by bei4 -- 2/7/2014 15:53:13 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
2/7/2014 15:55:18   
clintonian

I bet these are gonna be in the wild
Post #: 58
2/7/2014 16:36:53   
The Jop

I still haven't seen moose once since the release. There's never been a character like that, that I haven't seen after a week.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
2/7/2014 16:48:18   
the warden

I havent seen moose either:(
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 60
2/7/2014 16:49:10   
Trollok!!!

If not for the fact that some people caught Moose already, I would say that the staff forgot to add him to the game database...
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
2/7/2014 16:50:49   
clintonian

Been searching from Friday and have yet to see moose either lol
Post #: 62
2/7/2014 16:52:24   
Andlu

So skexis variant was taken out of coming soon.
I wonder if next week we'll get cupid crocodiles?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 63
2/7/2014 16:54:39   
Jmagician

I totally forgot about the Skexis variant. Interesting.
AQW  Post #: 64
2/7/2014 16:55:12   
Hiduke

quote:

What would you guys participate and why?

Fiend Vs Void Tournament
Fairy Vs Bats Tournament
Orc Vs Ogre Tournament

If you have your own suggestion just offer it up.

(Note:I am asking 1st because no one would join something they don't like and it would be really pointless to suggest an idea people won't support also for the sake of conversation in the thread if you ever think such thing would occur)Well we will never really know if Nulgath ever wants to plan to have war in Oversoul (sort of the way i see it-he can just have the mobs running around like he had the cellar rat running in the cellar and the design would be 1% for every room cleared.)

Well just bringing this back in case someone didn't see it and still has an opinion.
Post #: 65
2/7/2014 16:55:53   
Trollok!!!

At least I've stopped facing Ice types in the Snowy Forest...it's just Tharr after Tharr after Tharr...ooh look, an Arcane Ranger...<.<
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
2/7/2014 18:51:58   
ShadowMoon

i find arcane rangers more then i find Tharrs
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
2/7/2014 20:54:44   
DarkLore

*Slithers through the cracks of the walls.* If its one thing I know, its this thread is dead! Quick! Archlich revive it! *Archlich uses spell.*
There. You might feel a bit undead and crave brains now, but whatever works. I guess with just two measily creatures being confirmed just made everyone bored. You mortals are always talking about what a release shall bring! Ah ha! The kind words are true! I can bring the energy back in topics! It's a gift I use shockingly for good. I respect all creatures. Meak and mighty. I could use a larvae and a slime. I love making messes! Literally! I can literally not ever stop talking! The RL me suffers from ADHD and ADD! I can go on forever! Makes me great at socializing! Bring on the slimy goodness!

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 2/7/2014 20:57:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
2/7/2014 20:56:50   
DidYouKnowThat

When is the release going to . . .release. . . .
Post #: 69
2/7/2014 21:00:05   
Megadragonknight

Just like some of us really predicted. It is really the Slime! Now the 5th Creature Of The Week is finally release in OS soon, only left 2 more CoTW, Needle Nose and Storm Spitter.
Post #: 70
2/7/2014 21:06:25   
Andlu

And crocodile. Please. I need. One. Now.
Slime actually looks awesome! Shadow/water plox
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 71
2/7/2014 21:10:46   
DidYouKnowThat

What? Did it release yet? Did they reveal the characters yet. . . . (I know it's obviously the slime, but still)

As for Crocodiles. . . . suggest a Crocodile character, lol. That'd be interesting, Earth/Water or what?
Post #: 72
2/7/2014 21:15:18   
Megadragonknight

Wait, the 4th character contest? All right, bring it on! Neutral element character suggestion please.
Post #: 73
2/7/2014 21:16:52   
The Jop

They revealed the characters here.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
2/7/2014 21:22:52   
Megadragonknight

@Jop
You also didn't encountered Moose for a whole week?
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 141 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 3 of 29«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition