Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 141 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 141 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 29«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/7/2014 21:23:53   
The Jop

@Mega
Yeah, I haven't seen it either. Good luck.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
2/7/2014 21:25:41   
DidYouKnowThat

Thanks a lot Jop!

As for the 4th character contest. . .specific element? Hmm, interesting. . . .I'll think of one. . .

Post #: 77
2/7/2014 21:29:32   
Megadragonknight

@Jop
Likewise. Moose is seriously ticking me off.

Hope to quickly get Slime and Worm once they are release so I can focus back on hunting Moose.
Post #: 78
2/7/2014 21:30:24   
Jmagician

Another late-night release I take it. OS was better off with the bi-weekly release IMO.
AQW  Post #: 79
2/7/2014 21:34:52   
Megadragonknight

All thx to Battle Gem and other project Artix give to Nulgath to work on.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 2/7/2014 21:49:52 >
Post #: 80
2/7/2014 21:47:32   
Andlu

Late release. I hope we get a crocodile out of those.(I'm getting annoying :D)
Well it's already saturday here :I
@DYKT Yeah. Earth/water seems perfect :o
Sandile all the way. Or not.

< Message edited by Andlu -- 2/7/2014 21:49:40 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 81
2/7/2014 21:47:43   
The Mango

This release was.....
AQW  Post #: 82
2/7/2014 21:50:09   
Megadragonknight

The release will be delay to next week. It will be on Valentine's Day release. So we will look forward to Lepid, Slime and Aphrodite being release next week. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that Rev did a great job in designing Aphrodite. Can't wait to get her and I think her element will be light. My Earth Elemental have reach to 20, time to switch to my Rev now. Good news is that I can now purely focus on Moose.
Post #: 83
2/7/2014 21:52:05   
Andlu

Well honestly I don't know why the even ANNOUNCE releases if that happens. It has already happened before. THe best they could do is not say anything at all, so no one gets the hopes high up, and than put the DNs if they are sure it'll be on the day/delayed...
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 84
2/7/2014 21:52:11   
The Jop

Why do they keep saying it'll be released this week and then have a post saying it's coming out next week? I'm not looking forward to 2 characters, since we have plenty of those, but I guess it's better than nothing. It would be better if they skipped a lot of releases and put out a game play change, but their coders are busy.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 2/7/2014 21:53:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
2/7/2014 21:56:33   
Trollok!!!

Awww I hope the Card Series changes at least...
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
2/7/2014 21:57:04   
Axel459
The Void Calls

They should at least change the CC to shadow and ice
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 87
2/7/2014 21:57:31   
Megadragonknight

Its really infuriating for such thing to happen, it happened a number of time where plans were changed last minute. Releases being delay is okay for me so long as there is a reason but they shouldn't post in the Artix.com that OS will have release this week only turn out to be delay next week, it cause some players to get really mad. What's more infuriating is that both Astor and Tyrant Moose will be purchasable at the shop only to find out that Astor is only purchasable and Tyrant Moose is possessable in the wild. It make me mad since I was very ready to purchase it with my SG.
Post #: 88
2/7/2014 22:02:27   
DarkLore

*Reads all posts.*Crickets chirp.* ...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
2/7/2014 22:02:49   
The Jop

I'm not mad about Tyrant Moose not being a shop character. It made a very powerful character available to everyone.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
2/7/2014 22:10:43   
DarkLore

*Fades out of the room without commenting due to getting in trouble from the last incident.* *Also decides to not hang around the OS section commenting.*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 91
2/7/2014 22:11:49   
Jmagician

I totally agree with MDK. They shouldn't make things official when they aren't 100% sure. That is how you lose reputation and make players angry. I understand that BG is #1 on the list, but that doesn't mean they can be sloppy with everything else.

@above: As long as everything is kept calm and cool, we shouldn't get in trouble for voicing our opinions. If anything staff should take a look at what the players have to say in order to further their success.

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 2/7/2014 22:13:40 >
AQW  Post #: 92
2/7/2014 22:12:45   
Megadragonknight

I am happy a very powerful character is available for every single character but I truly dislike how super hard it is to find. I cannot believe Moose is even way harder to encounter than even 2 DFR. A single character even way too hard to encounter than 2 DFR that is totally way too difficult to encounter. This is a really strange problem even for a probability of encountering a single character compare to 2 character that should be way harder to encounter.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 2/7/2014 22:15:18 >
Post #: 93
2/7/2014 22:13:40   
clintonian

Yea im starting to hate battle gems more for this
Post #: 94
2/7/2014 22:15:28   
Trollok!!!

quote:

I am happy a very powerful character is available for every single character but I truly dislike how super hard it is to find. I know, I know, I know what sentence you guys will say. It become such a common sentence already.

Yeah Moose makes me REAL mad <.<. When I find it, I'm going to overkill it so bad.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
2/7/2014 22:20:28   
the warden

really starting to get annoyed by battlegems but we need more then jsut characters coming out though too...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 96
2/7/2014 22:20:43   
Megadragonknight

Lately, I become more and more like complaining. I really don't like it but Battle Gem started all this issue including Tyrant Moose being extremely too hard to encounter so to keep us busy while Battle Gem is ready to be release and then OS will have releases. All right, I voice out my negative opinions and I will just say this once before I end my negative opinion, I don't want anymore character to be extremely difficult to encounter just like Tyrant Moose. We have a life and one day, we will all be working and most of us here should be reaching adult stage soon, so we can use some of our money to purchase SG package which is good thing and it help support OS.

Okay, I end my discussion of this topic and I don't want further trouble.

Edit:
@Trollok
quote:

Yeah Moose makes me REAL mad <.<. When I find it, I'm going to overkill it so bad.

The feeling is likewise against Moose. I personally promise Moose will be very honoured to be super overkill by me even DFR, Boss characters and any other characters have any experienced.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 2/7/2014 22:22:33 >
Post #: 97
2/7/2014 22:26:43   
Trollok!!!

^Ikr! I thought DFR was bad, but Moose is just...UGH. A whole week of searching for nothing :(
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
2/7/2014 22:26:46   
Jmagician

Well Tyrant Moose and DFR are both Legendaries, they shouldn't exactly be easy to get. You guys may say you have a real life to attend to, but you have ALL life to capture these characters as they are not perma-rare. I don't see how you can complain about a challenge. Something that is a sight to be seen, with X-boosts an' all. I do understand though, we shouldn't get every single character that is this hard, but surely some. The majority of characters should at least be medium difficulty.
AQW  Post #: 99
2/7/2014 22:31:02   
Trollok!!!

I'm all for giving us something to do. Probably just letting frustration get to me :/

At least I've got about 600k gold now.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 141 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 29«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition