Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Design Notes: 7th February, 2014 - Next Week: Slimey and Wormy Things!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Design Notes: 7th February, 2014 - Next Week: Slimey and Wormy Things!
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/7/2014 23:04:51   
Beck

quote:

Next Week: Slimey and Wormy Things!

Posted on [February 7th, 2014] by Nulgath

Battle Gems will not LEGO of Overoul's programmers! With Battle Gems being taking priority again, the OS release had to be delayed. Battle Gems is scheduled to be submitted to Apple today and then starts the wait for Apple's Approval. Wish us luck!

Character Release:
  • Lepid
  • Slime

Coming Soon!
  • 4th Oversoul Elemental Specific Contest
  • Your favorite AQW Characters and Monster coming to OS!

• Pardon the giant catepillar trying to bust its way out of the box ohglob I CAN'T FORMAT-- Beck

< Message edited by Beck -- 2/7/2014 23:06:20 >
    AQW  Post #: 1
    2/7/2014 23:05:55   
    the warden

yay slimes and bugs... -_- still no moose or female DFR for me..
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
    2/7/2014 23:10:39   
    Megadragonknight

Another thing to note, Slime is Shadow Apprentice while Lepid is Earth Apprentice.
    Post #: 3
    2/7/2014 23:12:52   
    DarkLore

I'm actually not surprised by their elements! A larvae would fall into the earth category while slime would fall into the shadow! Despite BG's issue, I plan on purchasing Foundership!

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 2/7/2014 23:13:15 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
    2/7/2014 23:29:04   
    DidYouKnowThat

''Battle Gems will not LEGO of Overoul's programmers!''

Oh my SOULGEM. Go away Battlegems, nobody likes you. :( Who even thought of putting games on phones anyway. It's supposed to be used for calling, not gaming. >:(

#BlameBattlegems

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANYWAYS, these two characters have potential for character trees. . . . . . .

I kind of want a character tree for these two. . . .

The worm thing can transform into some kind of Butterfly or whatever. .

OR, has anyone watched the movie Alien or ''Predator vs. Alien?'' Well, doesn't that look like a Chest Burster? What if it evolves into something like that. . .. LOL.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, either Google the movie, or just Google Image ''Xenomorph.'' Yeah, that sounds like a boss Master/Legendary form . . .. ''Xenomorph.''

Yeah, Xenomorph could be Master rank, and ''Queen Xenomorph'' could be Legendary. . .. and Legendary would be Soulgem, the rest would be F2P.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for the SLIME, it can evolve into a slightly bigger gloop with Skulls n' bones inside or something. . . .. or just slightly bigger goop .. .lolol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(edit) The Shadowscythe things do resemble a Xenomorph, but you have to admit. They look stupid as heck. The real Xenomorph looks so much better. . .just look at it. . ..

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 2/7/2014 23:31:23 >
    Post #: 5
    2/8/2014 0:12:55   
    Gorillo Titan

Just left work so no update this week? Also a lepid is the larva stage of a moth.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 2/8/2014 8:50:32 >
    Post #: 6
    2/8/2014 2:59:53   
    Blackshock

@DYKT: I don't think they'd be allowed to blatantly name it after xenomorphs due to copyright and other technicalities. I for one am honestly hoping it turns into a giant moth as a reference to Mothra. Lepid even shares the same colors.

I would like you to know that I happen to like having games on my mobile. It helps kill time.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
    2/8/2014 6:02:29   
    The Death Angel

I do hope if we're getting the release next week, that we'll get more than a bug and a slime to be quite honest. Hope they do have a character tree. It's cool and all that we get these very hard to catch characters in recent releases, but as much as it keeps players coming to try and catch those characters eg. Moose, Dragon Fiend Rider and Time Gent, I do want to see some characters that are perhaps pretty easy to catch, but they actually have a character tree and evolutions.

< Message edited by The Death Angel -- 2/8/2014 6:03:24 >
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
    2/8/2014 7:21:06   
    Vagaran

Who don't like....slimes and worms...lol.

Could be interesting, I hope they get some evos as there could be some pretty cool ideas for evos to those character.
    AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 9
    2/8/2014 7:25:16   
    Blackshock

Still pitchin the idea that the worm turns into mothra
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 10
    2/8/2014 8:52:05   
    Gorillo Titan

We need more very hard characters to find like Moose Tyrant give them 4 forms and you can only encounter the apprentice stage though.
    Post #: 11
    2/8/2014 9:00:43   
    Megadragonknight

NO! I am extremely against that! If Nulgath do that, then players will just enrage quit and I assure that will happen consider there is already 3 releases in a row that make Time Gentleman, DFR and Tyrant Moose so difficult to encounter. Mark my words and I do not want to see that happen. I would rather future characters to be Poison Drake's encounter rate.
    Post #: 12
    2/8/2014 9:08:02   
    Gorillo Titan

It's annoying to you since you already have most of the characters focus on something else and it won't seem like such a chore.
    Post #: 13
    2/8/2014 9:12:53   
    Megadragonknight

If Nulgath decide to go just like what you suggest, then I got nothing to say but to endure all this hell of hunts.
    Post #: 14
    2/8/2014 9:55:45   
    DarkLore

I don't know why, but the Lepid is actually really adorable! Then again larvae are babies in a sense. Hopefully it grows into something monstrous! Or has such a good deck, you could really "bug" pvpers! LOL!
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
    2/8/2014 12:13:30   
    DarkBlazer49

So what tournaments have there been so far? Will this be another one just for bragging?
    AQ AQW  Post #: 16
    2/8/2014 12:15:32   
    bokterier

Gonna catch that Slime... >.>
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
    2/8/2014 12:29:00   
    Gorillo Titan

What is a slime exactly? I'm gonna guess now and say that lepid will be in the forest or the lab and slime will be in the nightmare dungeon and undead dungeon.
    Post #: 18
    2/8/2014 12:41:08   
    Lord Noonien Soong

A slime is a blob of slime whos origins maybe never known, or created in the great reset
    DF  Post #: 19
    2/8/2014 12:54:45   
    Gorillo Titan

Is it a void? Also im guessing slime ranks up like maggot does very small changes over time that don't really make a big difference by the end.

Also thank you Nulgath for releasing something that was in Dragonfable :D

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 2/8/2014 12:56:06 >
    Post #: 20
    2/8/2014 14:48:50   
    DidYouKnowThat

''Mothra has been portrayed as using a number of special abilities. It has been shown to have the ability to spray silk, metamorphose, fly, generate hurricane-force wind, scatter poison and use various magical energy attacks.''

What I got from Wikipedia. . . .. ENERGY element character then!? Lololol.

And it says that it has twin fairies as battle-assistants or somethin' . .. . . .

But yeah, if that Lepid doesn't have a character tree. . . that'd be a disappointment. . .

But unfortunately, I don't think it will have a character tree. . . . . ''#blamebattlegems''

The Worm thing can also transform into another thing. . .I think it was BlackShock's character or something,

But like, you know in the other Character Contest, the yellow Scorpion humanoid thing. .. .

Post #: 21
    2/8/2014 14:58:19   
    Trollok!!!

quote:

Your favorite AQW Characters and Monster coming to OS!

Maybe this means Thok will be released.
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
    2/8/2014 15:02:04   
    DidYouKnowThat

Eh. He ain't a favorite for me. . . just another Warrior. . . what's so special about him anyway? D:

Post #: 23
    2/8/2014 15:03:52   
    Trollok!!!

He wields the Phoenix Blade! The wondrous blade that represents life and rebirth through the ashes of defeat! Not to mention it's one of the most iconic weapons Nulgath has ever designed :)

Also, he was a skin available for testing in the early stages of the game so there's already a high chance he will be released.
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
    2/8/2014 15:32:22   
    Gorillo Titan

As someone whose watched over 20 godzilla movies I hope we don't get the giant moth. Also Thok might be put it when we get main quest giving important character through exploring would be a waste of a good opportunity have him appear after a mission for 100k gold
    Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Design Notes: 7th February, 2014 - Next Week: Slimey and Wormy Things!
    Page 1 of 3123>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition