Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Weapon Contest

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: =AQ= Weapon Contest
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/16/2014 11:34:59   
JSND

Weapon Name: Komodian Slaughter

Image:
http://i.imgur.com/4URmw6z.jpg

Type: Magic
Ele: Earth

Desc: Found in the fabled Komodian Island, this staff have the ability to slaughter its opponents with the power of laughter.
AQ  Post #: 51
2/16/2014 16:20:36   
warlord661

ID#83034645

http://s1267.photobucket.com/user/vincentgronquist/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140216_160044_zpse8f986c9.jpg.html#/user/vincentgronquist/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140216_160044_zpse8f986c9.jpg.html?&_suid=139258484017008971299113037386

A terrifying weapon wich origin is mysterious.

Good Luck evryone :D
AQ AQW  Post #: 52
2/16/2014 20:20:26   
guyehomen

Thor's Hammer is my weapon. It's an energy weapon that has a chance of stunning the monster every time it's used for a turn. My AQ Id=32739286
My user ID is guyehomen.

link to photo is [link=http://<a http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k26/Guy_Ellis_Homen/ham_zps5c2dc1f1.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo ham_zps5c2dc1f1.jpg

The first time i gave the link it was wrong sorry.

< Message edited by guyehomen -- 2/16/2014 20:25:43 >
Post #: 53
2/17/2014 4:43:50   
seigneel

ID: 43075767

I designed this blade aiming to provide a sleek draconic fire melee sword to AQ.
Blade Main

Name: Kian's Essence

Description:
A blade forged from the fire and essence of Kian, an ancient fire wyrm whose flames have barbecued many a dragonslayer. Defeat him and you may link his soul to this blade and call upon him in battle.

Level: 45/65/80/105/135/150

Damage: 12-54 (for level 150)
Bth: +15%

This blade does not have a normal special, and does 105% damage to compensate (not factored in above). However if the player defeat's "Kian of the Eternal Flame" with this weapon in their inventory, this blade gains a modified "Call Forth The Fire Dragon" as it's special, you guys decide the damage stats. (Possible add a button to Galanoth which leads to Kian, etc.).

The blade of this weapon is coated by a faint flickering flame whilst a brighter, more prominent fire curls around it. For the fire, please use the fire on the new reignbringer weapons.

I have provided some alternate angle/close-up shots of the same blade, if this counts as multiple entries and is against the rules, please just disregard them.

Guard Close-up
Pommel Close-up
Blade Alt

I edited because the original main picture link didn't have my player's id on it (i did not edit the picture itself, just wrote my id on it) , and also because I spelt the weapon's name wrong, Kain instead of Kian.

< Message edited by seigneel -- 2/17/2014 5:01:15 >
Post #: 54
2/18/2014 4:53:08   
CH4OT1C!

Name: Marshmallow Masher
Image: http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/CH4OT1C1/media/Marshmallowmashernumber2_zps64b5875e.png.html?sort=3&o=0

This is a regular melee weapon (none mastercraft). It's a water element with a base heavy lean and has -5bth but does 85/80 damage. It counts as a hammer.

It's got a 20 proc special that takes a damage penalty in order to entangle your foe; -50 dex for 2 turns. I won't attempt the numbers because it will probably end up being overpowered. It is 4 hits, with the damage equally spread. All four hits are water element. For an animation, the hammer stretches out 4 times, pummeling the foe each time.

levels: 15 30 145 60 75 90 105 120 135 150G with z versions of 120 and 75

Description: This rather strange weapon may be soft, but it deals reliable water damage and is sticky (and stretchy) enough to make your foe less agile!

Character Id: 66576635 (CH4OT1C!)

AQ  Post #: 55
2/18/2014 6:05:32   
Nightmare_aq

Here's my weapon : =139321935&filters[recent]=1&filters[publicOnly]=1&sort=1&o=0]Nightmare X3
ID=61405613
just made for fun and hope i will win :P
it should be of darkness element and when clicked on skull it changed to ranged from melee
its special effect: the skull goes to the the top and a word "NIGHTMARE" comes and attacks the monster with huge damage

< Message edited by Nightmare_aq -- 2/18/2014 6:06:11 >
Post #: 56
2/18/2014 11:48:16   
Shiba

Name: Cruel Seas

Weapon Type: Slightly accurate Water dagger with 0%-5% special rate

Description: "Although this toy boat is no longer seaworthy without its sails, you can still use it as a powerful dagger! Captain Rhubarb would be jealous. First found on the beach by Fighterman X."

Picture: Cruel Seas

ID: 5162381
Post #: 57
2/18/2014 15:36:14   
pRopaaNS1337

Numb Deception, a water weapon

Sketch + details, grayscale and accent - http://twitpic.com/dvyqb3
AQ id: 41498307
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 58
2/18/2014 17:15:25   
Exodus Winter

Entry: Battle Pixie
ID: 11188118
Melee 100% proc. This is not a pet; it's a weapon.
AQ DF  Post #: 59
2/18/2014 18:42:54   
Nickwright
Creative!

ID: 4962995

MourningFrost

^^^
The blade pulls in nearby frost particles to coat the tip and send your foes screaming.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
2/19/2014 1:05:19   
wasabiyoyo

Weapon link-http://s1269.photobucket.com/user/wasabiyoyoyo/media/20140218_224715_zps2c4caab6.jpg.html

>AQ ID-31072545

DISC- This sword is used by a hero. A hero with great strength. A hero with the spirit, courage, bravery of a thousand men. Who can fight the most powerful dragons of

them all. With this sword you are unstoppable. Except if you got eaten by a sneaky hydra.

> Is a sword

> Hope you enjoy
Post #: 61
2/19/2014 7:26:21   
K9mancer

Name: Faa'ier Caxin
Element: Wind
Type: Melee
Weapon Stats: No bth or dmg lean.
Weapon Pic: Link
The chains glow during a special.
Weapon Effects:Has a Static effect on the blade, entire blade "phasing in and out" (static)

Special: Rate: 15%
Special Stats: Dmg lean. 3 Melee hits. each dealing equal 33.33% dmg for total of 100% dmg.
Applies Burn Effect(renamed The Essence) (Wind type)* for 2 turns Using STR,LUCK,Lvl. with a - 15 to save**. Special dmg reduced to accommodate burn effect. Monsters immune to burn***, wind elemental**** are immune to effects.
* The Faa'ier Knight strikes, binding your opponent with the Essence of its Imprisonment! *
** The Essence fails to bind! **
*** The opponent is immune to the effects of the Essence! **
**** The Essence does not bind to those of Wind! ****

MASTERCRAFT:This effect has a 100% occurring after a special, with a 1/2 chance of either effect happening. Last 2 turns. ((the blade part) glows for the duration of effect, lighter grey for bth, and
darker grey for dmg.) This effect is bound to the sword.
1. Rate:50% BTH increased by 10(adjustable, i'm not sure if its balanced or not).#
2. Rate:50% Dmg increases by 10% ##
# The Faa'ier Knight reveals secrets in the opponents defenses, improving your aim! #
## The Faa'ier Knight presence bolsters your might! ##

Special Graphic: Screen turns a dark gray tint (imagine stormclouds type of tint). An apparition fades in the middle (not affected by the tint, so it stands out). starting Position is having both hands holding on to his drawn blade facing his opponent. He raises the blade over his head (low ice hit sound effect, at the top of the arc), and 'statics out' (A med wind hit sound effect here). 1 second delay, he statics back in facing the player, head bowed and sword in sheathe. 3 slashes (white with black outlines) go across the opponent, from 12 o'clock to 6 o'clock, then 8 to 2, then 3 to 9 (damage received here). The apparition fades. Screen returns to normal tint.
(knight description: Dirty white full knight outfit, with an elegant yet simple hilt and guard, with a grey fire as its blade, like the overlord series blade, except thinner.)

Description: The Faa'ier, renowned for their great speed, thought they could best the Wind Lord, trying to steal his Essence from his hoard. They were imprisoned in a secret realm created by the Wind Lord for
over 5000 years. Only recently did one of their own, a young lad named Caxin gain favor with the Wind Lord and secured the release of his race. This sword was made by the Faa'ier to celebrate
their release, binding the last of the Essence of their imprisonment into the sword, causing it to flicker between both planes of existence, and having the ability to summon a spectral Faa'ier Knight to
strike your foes!

This just my idea, feel free to modify anything for balance.
AQ  Post #: 62
2/19/2014 8:29:07   
HellouX

The Original Sin
Character Info
Lore: With the fruit from Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, the snake charmed the human fall into darkness. Abandoned by God, the Fallen now stand against God with this blade, forged with the Fruit of Eden itself.

It can change its element, from Earth to darkness or vice versa, by clicking the snake head.
Post #: 63
2/19/2014 17:04:25   
HollowCloud55

Sea Gem Smasher

Weapon Type: Greatsword

Element: Water

Attack Type: Meele

BTH: +19

Specials: None

Mastercraft Bonus: 50% chance of causing splinters in the enemy that will do continuous damage for 3 rounds

Description: This blade smashes high powered gems into your opponent that will cause some pretty unpleasant splinters.
It was forged by DimLight in order to destroy his nemesis that had the armor of ultimate defense.

The blade rotates when clicked on to cause damage to increase each turn.

ID: 85400879

http://prntscr.com/2u0zn9

This was only edited because of some weapon effects i forgot to put in. Nothing was done to the picture.

< Message edited by HollowCloud55 -- 2/19/2014 18:28:43 >
Post #: 64
2/19/2014 18:39:15   
GraveAQW

Delete this post.

< Message edited by Lightsilocon -- 2/19/2014 18:43:50 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 65
2/20/2014 3:02:43   
sniper man 398

Well, since I'm the worst artist ever, this will have to do, haha

Name: The Dark Board of Creepy Occult-y-ness (clever, right?)
Type: Ranged (I know it would make more sense as Magic, but my character's a Ranger!)
Special Type: Melee
Element: Darkness
Description: The board causes a swarm of ghosts to rush forth and strike your enemy. When the board spells "Doom," the special activates, causing your character to become possessed and deliver a blow of demonic strength. Wielding the board also slightly raises your defense, due to the protection of the dark spirits is summons.
In-game description: "Hey guys, wanna try out this cool game I found in Zorbak's basement? What's could possibly go wrong?"
Character ID: 15192778

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t10/greyfox99991/AQWeapon_zpsaa64be97.jpg
Post #: 66
2/20/2014 23:11:07   
lh47

AQ ID: 2074605 (Character link under avvy)

Rainbow Bladestaff
Contest Entry Image
Pedia entry, including stats, etc

Fairly simple design, not as much intricate detailing as some others, made almost entirely with a circular paintbrush tool in Photoshop. Has some opaque and some semi-transparent elements. I'd imagine the AQ artists would do a much better colouring job on it than I did.
Magic staff that can switch between water and light by clicking on the small blue/yellow gem in the hilt. Rainbow themed (obviously). Special can Dazzle. Special looks like a beam of white light entering the indentation in the back of the blade and coming out the other side as a spectrum hitting the monster.

I figured rainbows would be a nice fun idea to build on.
AQ  Post #: 67
2/21/2014 5:11:06   
PKS

In lieu of the contest I have a Scimitar and a Scepter named MysticPrince Scimitar and SceptorollPKS.

MysticPrince is a Melee Wind Weapon; the specifications are as follows:
1) It has my name in it.
2) Special Attack will do the following:
a) Call forth A cobra snake leaving poison traces and weakening the enemy for next three rounds
b) Giant Eagle spreading the wings to join and doing 2 wind attack
3) Image Link: http://prntscr.com/2u67jt

SceptorollPKS is a double elemental Melee Weapon Darkness and Wind.
1) It has my name in it
2) Special attack will rotate the Weapon 180 degrees and the slender corner releasing 2 tornado from the tip and rotating it back to 180 degrees to its original position creating a Black silhouette of my Weapon which will rotate and attack the enemy making him/her numb of fear for one round.
3) Image Link: http://prntscr.com/2u66rq

I am excited and nervous. Participating for the first time. Does anyone knows the consumer support email as I wanted to contact them regarding an issue I faced recently.

Happy Playing Friends.
Post #: 68
2/21/2014 6:04:22   
Blakey

Sword Name - Death Bringer
AQ ID - 37866460
In Game Name - Gladiator
PhotoBucket Link - http://s325.photobucket.com/user/tyler_blake1/media/AQ/201402170848524481_zps74a8e96b.jpg.html
AQ  Post #: 69
2/21/2014 7:05:54   
vampyriswitch

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab233/VampyrisWitch/GiftofBlessedCurses001.jpg

"Gift of Blessed Curses"

(Flavor Text) "A Moglin, a Vampire, and a Brilhado are runnin' with a sword... get it? "Run-in?" Sorry, that was bad. Give your enemies a better "Punchline" with this!

This Sword/staff is a Melee weapon that deals Earth,(click on Crystal) Light(click on Mirror) or Darkness(click on Orbs) Damage based on what part of the weapon the player clicks on. The weapon has a chance to activate one of three abilities based on what Elemental attribute is active.

When the ability would activate in place of a Melee attack, the player rotates the hilt of the sword so that the blade is pointing downwards, and the mirror is aiming upwards while the player's shield arm 'holds" the blade and the player's sword arm holds the Hilt right below the Mirror.

Light: The Mirror brightly flashes as four pulses of light radiate from it, dealing four instances of Light magic damage to the Enemy with a chance of blinding if all four spells connect.

Earth: The Crystal shatters and passes through the Player and the Enemy in a circular fashion, dealing four instances of Earth magic damage to the Enemy with a chance of healing the Player if all four spells connect. The Crystal then re-animates into the singular gem afterwords.

Dark: The Orb launches its four smaller orb satellites at the Enemy, dealing four instances of Dark magic damage with a chance of fearing the Enemy if all four spells connect. All four satellites re-emanate from the large one afterwords.

ID: 16340092
Post #: 70
2/21/2014 7:37:02   
Grimrow

I love to see the marvelous work people have made so far. Also very glad that I'm not one of the judges!

Now without further ado, I would like to present my contest entry: The Prison of Calibos ( Weapon Close-Up)

Neither sword nor mace. It can rend and bludgeon it's foes equally, but watch the thorns!
It states it's only useable by Geotians, but that's really just a lore related flavour text.
I would really like it to be a temporary weapon, available for everybody to enjoy in the Geoto Trophy room, perhaps scaling in power with your character.

Just wanted to add, I sketched the weapon outlines with pencil first and the rest is all magical MS Paint

Also thank you AE, for making such a creative extravaganza possible!

WolfWorshipper
ID: 3475487

AQ  Post #: 71
2/21/2014 10:42:18   
Caymokomoko

http://prntscr.com/2ui4ge
The Spectral Rapier
Dark type
Sorry for the obvious screwups, best I could do right now. Really it's just a detailed concept, please enjoy it!
ID: 32540183
AQ  Post #: 72
2/21/2014 12:41:13   
Sahasmas

http://prntscr.com/2uj1qa

Sorrowful Destruction

Element: Earth

Attack Type: Melee

Special: None

BTH: 19%

Mastercraft Bonus: 76% chance of growling at your foe causing them to be unable to act.

Trigger Effect: When hilt is clicked on the blade is surrounded by a leafy green aura and changes the weapon to a magic type.

Description: This blade has risen from the earth to cause destruction upon the human race fore humans have been ruining nature.
Post #: 73
2/21/2014 17:45:10   
Venitos

Cosmic Starborn Slasher
http://oi57.tinypic.com/68bn1x.jpg

ID# 68446044

Has the ability to summon 3 shooting star from different galaxies to crush your foes.
Post #: 74
2/21/2014 18:47:26   
Virtuoso

http://prntscr.com/2un7ef

Forgive me but the image is sideways, and is easier read if you open the edit option on the webpage and use the CCW 90% option.

ID; 13107906

Wormhole Chakram

Earth (melee/magic your choice)
Wind Special that has chance to buffer enemy instead of elemental compensation
[Wormhole opens and sucks in all the air surrounding the enemy, and buffeting them with strong winds]

*my interpretation of specs, though everything is left to your discretion. The weapon is a worm coiled up and shaped like a chakram (circular, frisbee shaped weapon) and is a pun on the word "wormhole", which will open up and suck everything around into space or some other area.

< Message edited by Virtuoso -- 2/21/2014 21:06:06 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: =AQ= Weapon Contest
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition