Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread 142 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 142 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/16/2014 18:55:34   
Skurge
The Dealer

quote:

Valentine's Day and Slimey Wormy Things!

Posted on February 12, 2014 by Nulgath

Character Release:
  • Aphrodite
  • Love Machine
  • Lepid
  • Slime
  • ???

Card Custom Element Rotation:
  • Ice and Shadow

Coming Soon!
  • 4th Oversoul Elemental Specific Contest
  • Your favorite AQW Characters and Monster coming to OS!

• quote:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    2/16/2014 18:57:16   
    Andlu

So asuka, it's supposed to give the pink one?

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
    2/16/2014 18:58:05   
    Asuka
    AQW Designer of All Things

It's *supposed* to.

As for why it's not, I don't even know.
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
    2/16/2014 19:00:59   
    Jmagician

Apparently it's a lock feature so it was already pre-determined to be the same character. I'm also starting to question the coincidence of the "slime bug". Perhaps the dev's decided to pull a prank on everyone, including the testers! lol
    AQW  Post #: 4
    2/16/2014 19:08:16   
    Asuka
    AQW Designer of All Things

But we spent all that time looking and making sure it was in the map... ;-;

I even have it as a equipable character D:

http://prntscr.com/2t6i68

T'IS NOT A PRANK.
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
    2/16/2014 19:22:48   
    Andlu

Is it the same deck?
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 6
    2/16/2014 20:22:58   
    The Jop

Sure, it's pretty, but the mystery character we have been hunting for so long being a reskin of an apprentice is a massive letdown. Constant character releases themselves are pretty disappointing, but this was worse, bleh.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
    2/16/2014 20:34:28   
    Andlu

@The Jop And then finding it and seeing it's only a slime we get out of it. Not even the reskin.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 8
    2/16/2014 20:40:06   
    BJEBLE

I now have almost all of the characters from this release! That's my 190th character for me. Earthquake+Stonewall is my CC on Lepid.
    DF  Post #: 9
    2/16/2014 21:12:51   
    Apple Core

Wow now I feel like an idiot!! After I got slime and the bug was fixed, I took a look at my
    character tree. I very nearly pressed the lock appearance button then and there,
    but decided not to for the simple fact that i'd feel stupid for pressing a button that
    does nothing on a character with no character tree... -_- *facepalm*
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
    2/16/2014 22:49:54   
    Gorillo Titan

Just need to find lepid and my minecraft addiction can thrive >.> also why not give love slime different animations have it turn into a heart shape when it hits you instead of a blob? Also if you equipd a love slime and fight a slime can you capture it again since the game kind of thinks they are two different things?
    Post #: 11
    2/16/2014 22:49:57   
    Blackshock

Hey guys, big news. Finally decided to take up art requests on my gallery. Original idea requests might take longer for me to draw tho, but I do accept requests to redraw past works of art. Here's a remastering of a sketch Labyth requested me to do.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
    2/16/2014 22:51:08   
    Gorillo Titan

Can you draw my hive void idea mister/miss blackshock?
    Post #: 13
    2/16/2014 22:54:38   
    Blackshock

That would be a sir, and sure. As long as I get enough details, though I can't guarantee it would look exactly as you'd want it to. Expect it to be finished sometime from around a day to a week at most (depending on whether I'd be busy with school or not)
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 14
    2/16/2014 22:56:30   
    DidYouKnowThat

I already tried drawing Titan's Hive/Void idea. . . . turned out like some Honey comb Golem . .. .LOL. . .imagine some big sumo wrestler made out of honey combs . . xD
    Post #: 15
    2/16/2014 22:59:37   
    Gorillo Titan

@above post a picture of it *_* please

@blackshock Thank you I posted the info for it in the art forum.

Since lepid is a giant bug his last form is going to be scary big >.> also the twitching animation for it creeps me out a little.

Also keep failing to capture it refuse to spend a sgs since loveweaver cost me 12 and I don't plan to buy anymore till we get a MQ.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 2/16/2014 23:15:42 >
    Post #: 16
    2/16/2014 23:19:03   
    DarkLore

Oh no! Another slime bug! Since equipping it and trying out the lock appearance to see love slime I can't switch characters! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    EDIT: NVM. It was lag. But Kiazz told me when he makes his slime pink, all of them look pink. But mine is green on my end.

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 2/16/2014 23:22:02 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
    2/17/2014 6:32:10   
    Kiazz

So was pink slime supposed to be a separate character? I'm still confused. What's the use of turning your slime pink if no one can see how much more squishy it makes it look?
    Post #: 18
    2/17/2014 7:38:45   
    JoelJ1998

HE'S BEAUTIFUL!!! http://prntscr.com/2tajy5 He gallops so fabulously~

< Message edited by JoelJ1998 -- 2/17/2014 7:40:15 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 19
    2/17/2014 7:54:44   
    Kiazz

I captured a green slime prior to this. Hm...

Edit: @below I know, look at Darklore's post. I just wanted to see if I could capture two, because I wanted to have the slime pink, permanently, and for the masses to worship. (It's still green for everyone else, everyone who hasn't turned their's pink, apparently.)

Editedit: After my two-week stint of hours on end without moose, it seems like I've struck a gold mine with the RNG as compensation. I captured monk on my second try with SG, encountered countless weteyes and mishaps, a time gentleman, and am seeing earth golem every few battles in the labyrinth.

< Message edited by Kiazz -- 2/17/2014 8:26:52 >
    Post #: 20
    2/17/2014 7:56:12   
    JoelJ1998

@kiazz click apprentice in the character tree to change slime to love slime...they're the same character

< Message edited by JoelJ1998 -- 2/17/2014 7:57:54 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 21
    2/17/2014 8:22:41   
    Trollok!!!

Still no Moose. Hit 1 million gold and bought characters I never bothered to purchase so I'm down to 800k or so...but if Moose continues to evade me, I'll hit 1 mill again in no time. Ridiculous how long this is taking <.<
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
    2/17/2014 8:34:02   
    JoelJ1998

@troll i wish you the greatest of luck.
    DF AQW  Post #: 23
    2/17/2014 8:43:36   
    Blackshock

@Gorillo: Good news, I managed to finish yer request. Not sure if it lives up to your expectation. My natural aversion towards repeated hole-y things that aren't cheese made it hard for me to make repeated honeycomb patterns so I kinda decided on a halfway-infested look. Hope you like it :D
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 24
    2/17/2014 8:51:35   
    Trollok!!!

Thanks Joel. I shall continue to search...as long as it takes.
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 142 - READ THE FIRST POST
    Page 1 of 3012345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition