Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 142 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 142 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/18/2014 15:57:07   
Gorillo Titan

Guess I need to head to that lake than get love slime out of the way before it says its seasonal >.> I hope it goes seasonal and not stays to be a clone of another character.
Post #: 101
2/18/2014 16:02:58   
the warden

oh wow didnt need a sg for it yay i think?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 102
2/18/2014 16:03:58   
DarkLore

I guess being an evily-kind shadow did help me catch Love Slime on my first attempt earlier. What's that Love Slime? Awww.... I love you too! What? I'm the darkness of Lore. I speak every creature language. Love Slime looks like gum. Slime looks like snot or the slime from Nickelodeon kid's choice awards! I once read that stuff is actually green applesauce. Anyway, I now have every current VD character as of today! YAY!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 103
2/18/2014 16:18:48   
Gorillo Titan

AM I the only one having trouble finding so called easy to find stuff? took me two days to find lepid and slime ? and 10 fights in for looking for love slime haven't even seen a regular one
Post #: 104
2/18/2014 16:26:29   
Jmagician

I don't think you can question luck. In a statistical sense, you expect to get something 1 time in 10 tries if the odds are 10%. However, you could get it in your first try or it can take ages if your that unlucky. Just like how people win the lottery even though the chances are worse than 1/1million. Luck is truly a weird thing :/
AQW  Post #: 105
2/18/2014 16:50:24   
Trollok!!!

@Gorillo: I haven't seen Love Slime since this morning so no, you're not alone.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 106
2/18/2014 20:06:21   
BJEBLE

I followed Plantania's instructions and very first thing I find: Love Slime.The lake is the very bottom left one, in said corner of south map.
DF  Post #: 107
2/18/2014 21:51:53   
Elite Tuga

Im guessing most probably the Dev/s pushed CC's to next Friday... They can't be bothered to do it earlier knowing that they failed to do so last update, they could have tried to at least change CC's before this Friday, but they don't have much dignity for us OS players.

I new this would happen & I will consider being lucky if they don't forget to change it this upcoming weekend.
I have very little faith in our Dev's.
Epic  Post #: 108
2/18/2014 21:58:10   
Jmagician

@Elite Tuga: Are you that in need of the new CCs? I would give you mine since you seem like you need it way more but we can't trade in this game

But really, the only thing you can do right now is to be calm and collected about the whole issue. Don't let the slow development get you down cause' it isn't worth it. Just hope for the best I guess. BG is completed so we will have to see where OS stands; I'm hoping it pulls through. The idea of the game itself really is a good one.
AQW  Post #: 109
2/18/2014 22:04:09   
DidYouKnowThat

When BG is finished, I sort of am expecting more communication between us and the Devs. . ..

Or at least some sort of announcement saying finally BG is over and a review of what Nulgath is planning and what's coming next, what's the next big thing. . .. and so on. . . .

(If Trading was possible, I'd give away Moose. I don't like his deck at all. Very boring character, Earth isn't my thing)
Post #: 110
2/18/2014 22:11:14   
Elite Tuga

@ Jmagician

AWH! Thanks bro for your generosity & yes I need it that bad, i've been waiting for Shadow & Ice for several weeks.
I can wait a bit longer but only if DEV/s were to notify us or at least if our MOD/S could tell us anything from what the DEV/S told them, but its not the case, thus it's testing my patience & frustrating me.
Epic  Post #: 111
2/18/2014 22:33:27   
Jmagician

@Elite Tuga: Well I guess that is part of the reason why Nulgath recruited two Testers right? I remember back in the day when Nulgath actually replied in these forums it was awesome to see the effort and commitment he was putting into OS. Now he and the team are so busy the Testers are sort of doing most of the communication for us as well as the bug testing that the dev's usually do. It really is a struggle we have to acknowledge unfortunately. I totally understand where you are coming from. That sense of relief to know that the devs are actually doing something or have something planned would make the wait a lot more easier.
AQW  Post #: 112
2/18/2014 22:57:55   
Gorillo Titan

Nulgath may still be busy since Cysero said yesterday if BG does well it will become a full time getting weekly updates meaning nulgath may still have to work on it.
Post #: 113
2/18/2014 23:00:05   
DidYouKnowThat

@Titan: BG continuing doesn't 100% mean Nulgath will still have to work on it. . .

He hasn't forgotten about Oversoul community. . .I hope.
Post #: 114
2/18/2014 23:00:10   
The Jop

Seriously, AE, you can't just throw games like Oversoul away like this. It has a lot of potential but you're keeping it in Beta for over a year with all these side projects.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 115
2/18/2014 23:15:07   
Trollok!!!

@Gorillo: I don't know why everyone keeps getting the idea that Nulgath works a lot on Battle Gems. Only the coders have been heavily thrust into the Battle Gems development process thus explaining a lack of in-game features. We have a plethora of characters so there's no questioning the fact that Nulgath is still doing what he does, making art. Even Nulgath himself stated that the Slime and Lepid release was held back because of not being able to "lego" of the coders. Granted, we haven't had as many characters released in the past but that also falls to the coders to input each and every character. As far as I'm concerned, Nulgath has still been here 100%. Forgive me if I sound harsh but it always bugged me to no end when people assume Battle Gems kept Nulgath away from Oversoul development.

< Message edited by Trollok!!! -- 2/18/2014 23:22:13 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 116
2/18/2014 23:18:26   
DidYouKnowThat

@Trollok: True. . . . after all he does have those ''side-projects'' which I am not allowed to mention since they're deemed inappropriate. . . unfortunately.. . .

And he said that dumb Battlegems won't ''Leggo'' of the coders. . . or something like that.

(edit) ahhhh you just edited the same time I posted the ''leggo'' thing.
Post #: 117
2/18/2014 23:21:01   
Trollok!!!

That's exactly what was said. We have to realize Nulgath has been with OS this whole time; this game is his baby. Everyone asks for more features but Nulgath can't deliver. Why? Well, I'm not bashing artists but Nulgath is only an artist. He can't implement features like Artifacts or Stats or Character-Switching simply because he doesn't know how. There's a chance he probably has their interfaces drawn up already, we just need coders to breathe life into them.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 118
2/18/2014 23:22:14   
Gorillo Titan

I feel having releases that are just characters from AQW aren't really updates since he could of just said hmm don't feel like making anything lets just pull something out of the old AQW folder but I could be wrong and he is working very hard and it just isn't showing which mean we really need another coder and with rolith being full time BG and DF that isn't gonna happen for a very long time why can't Artix just hire new coders he opened 3 new positions in AQW last month one of which was an apprentince for J6 why can't warlic get an apprentince or something?
Post #: 119
2/18/2014 23:22:36   
DidYouKnowThat

Well if that's true, then you have to wonder why he hasn't told us about it yet.. . y'know, review of what is planned. . .give us a tad bit o' details about stats, etc.

I guess no communication between us and Devs + AE blabbing about BG = assumption Nulgath is busy as heck.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 2/18/2014 23:23:06 >
Post #: 120
2/18/2014 23:24:18   
Plantania

Can someone post an EXACT spot they found moose? I'm having a hard time telling where to get him, been farming for a while now.. Pictures would be appreciated.
Post #: 121
2/18/2014 23:25:03   
Trollok!!!

Probably because it's harder to advertise coding talent to the Devs; Twitter is amazing for letting artists be known and revealed but coders don't have the same access. Not to mention people usually don't think about coders. Half the people who blame Oversoul's stagnant development say it's due to Nulgath when really it's a lack of coders.

< Message edited by Trollok!!! -- 2/18/2014 23:27:35 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 122
2/18/2014 23:26:01   
DidYouKnowThat

@Plantania: Is that you, Hiduke?!

Post #: 123
2/18/2014 23:26:14   
Gorillo Titan

The exact spot it says for snow ninja on the wiki moose is just hard to find took me 120 hours no joking hunting from one friday to the next friday or saturday.
Post #: 124
2/18/2014 23:26:16   
The Jop

@Plantania
I found it here. It is extremely rare though, plus I failed possession both times I encountered it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 142 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition