Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 16 of 25«<1415161718>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/15/2014 20:54:17   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@The Jop: That thing grabbing your leg while you're taking a dip in the lake or the river is plenty creepy xD

@Ligerbeard: That hat is enough to make most people gawk
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 376
4/16/2014 2:19:58   
DidYouKnowThat

Back in the ancient times
Where the days were at its primes
Came along a prodigy
Who would soon commence an odyssey

As he entered an enduring slumber
He dwelled in the sleeping lands
As lore promised a figure whom
learned from an internal journey

As he lays sleeping
Kingdoms rise and kingdoms fall
None shall stand so tall
But the resting one

When the time comes
The resting one will
rest no more
Waiting for the final match

As for now, hidden behind the elder groves
Lands littered with treasure troves
The ancient lore will still foretell
Ragnarok -- of Citadel

The prophecy speaks of a prodigy born in the lands of Oversoul, hidden somewhere deep in the groves. Even in the days of the ancients, Nulgath's foul presence was still felt by some. Fearing this,
the Ragnarok of Citadel was finally named; he was to be the hero who would ultimately face Nulgath in a final, epic showdown of sheer power. However, to achieve such a height in martial capability, he would
have to go through immense training. To shroud his presence from the allies of Nulgath, they had his training in the land of dreams. Now that Nulgath had finally discovered the lands of Oversoul, it is
Ragnarok's time to awaken, and carry out his true purpose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

OK GUYS! My first shot at a Poem + a Summary in italicized words! If you don't mind, giving me some feedback on it would be amazing! Tell me how you like it!
I'm still not sure whether or not to make this a Behemoth, or a human .. .I mean, the Citadel clan? Sounds pretty nice eh? Tell me what you think! FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED IN ALL SHAPE AND FORM!

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 4/16/2014 2:22:53 >
Post #: 377
4/16/2014 7:14:39   
LigerBeard

@Chaos: Lol yeah, might of went overboard on the hat. I was trying to make him more whimsical though, so do you think I succeeded on that?
@DYKT: An awesome summary and poem! If you wouldn't have said it, I probably wouldn't believe it was you're first one either. Would really be interested to see what it looked like.
Also made a gift for Lord Athor: the corporeal form of The Weeping Boy! So what do you think guys?

< Message edited by LigerBeard -- 4/16/2014 15:16:45 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 378
4/16/2014 17:28:27   
Lord Athor

^
Very well done, it's great. The hunching, cringing posture is just perfect!

And for those of you who'd like to read the backstory I wrote about The Weeping Boy, that was LigerBeards inspiration to his wonderful picture, here it is.

< Message edited by Lord Athor -- 4/16/2014 17:31:35 >
Post #: 379
4/16/2014 20:22:09   
Gorillo Titan

Just noticed no one has suggested a witch character I think I'll start working on one what would be a good element for her?

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 4/16/2014 20:36:54 >
Post #: 380
4/16/2014 20:49:17   
Megadragonknight

quote:

@MDK/Gorillo: Yup. To catch Nulgath's attention, I guess you can't just go with an obvious creature, yeah? Come up with your own I guess, originality! For example, a normal Dragon? Well, he already
has dragons planned, nah? Pretty sure for all elements, which includes Light, unfortunately for MDK. :L

So either your dragon will have to stand out greatly, or have one heck of a storyline. :P

Yeah, its still our own character suggestion and there is no restriction on whatever theme character we want. I believe Nulgath do have already planned for Dragon character for each element. Still, i want to create my own Dragon character in OS. :D Making a great storyline is crucial part to attract Nulgath and every players' attraction though it will be hard for someone like me who isn't strong in English. However, i shall keep on going till i succeed. I will suggest at least Ice and Light Dragon with unique appearance. Maybe even make my own Dragon character to stand with 2 legs. Also armed with weapon and have wings.
Post #: 381
4/16/2014 20:50:50   
Gorillo Titan

Well your gonna have a lot of competition with my dragon character been working on it before the last contest lol
Post #: 382
4/16/2014 20:58:12   
Megadragonknight

@Titan
Its not really gonna matter that much since you are actually gonna to have also face other forumites/player who also will suggest character with great storyline. I will need to enhance my thinking on how to make a great storyline for Dragon character.
Post #: 383
4/16/2014 21:07:19   
Gorillo Titan

I was just trying to put some friendly competition to motivate you dude XD.
Post #: 384
4/16/2014 21:09:27   
Megadragonknight

Yeah, i know that. Once you wrote your sentence about suggesting some Dragon character, i got determined. xD
Post #: 385
4/16/2014 21:35:40   
DidYouKnowThat

@MDK: A bipedal dragon? Excellent! Just don't make it like Drake. . .. Drake is basically a bipedal AQW Dragon, which in my opinion doesn't really work. :P
Maybe like this. ?

If I were to suggest any dragon(s) however, I'd either go with more of an eastern look, or a two headed drake. I'm talking about like Ultimate Shenron or Porunga. Lol.
Here's some images I've found -> It's a Quetzacoatl, but you get the point. But hey, doesn't it possess a slight resemblance to one of the art entries submitted by one person? It had a character tree, and the apprentice ver. looked like a Koi fish. Anyone remember?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, for my Ragnarok of Citadel, it's either a Behemoth or a human warrior. . . .

Behemoth -> A large, hulking beast. Tough hide, and shows sign of age with cracks and moss. His hide is almost like stone. On his back lies an old Citadel in ruins. It possesses a tail, with a boulder-like club
at the end. It is on all fours, with crystals (stalagbites) growing on its arms, shoulders, hind legs, tail, and a little bit on the back. An old, slowly turning windmill or waterwheel is optional on its back.
Even though it is on all fours, it still exposes its tough, rock-hard chest, kind of like a gorilla-stance, but the tail is still giving it a reptilian look.

I have yet to think of the human variant. Or maybe I will change the Behemoth's look entirely. What do ya'll think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for a witch. . . .Eh. I find them quite boring actually, so I never really acknowledged them. Wizards and Mages are not my taste. . .
When they run out of magic, boom, lost. When others run out of magic, they still have some very reliable melee attacks. (Dragons, Guardians, Ancients, etc.)

Post #: 386
4/16/2014 21:43:43   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@DKYT: Yes, an UPRIGHT dragon, not a slouching dragon ^_^

That second thing sounds like AQW got the Quetzal idea from there . . .
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 387
4/16/2014 21:58:13   
Gorillo Titan

Just posted the apprentice form of my contest character check it out lol
Post #: 388
4/16/2014 22:01:30   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@Gorillo: Cloud Egg? Must be a sky creature . . .

Btw, the reason why I didn't respond to any attacks on our fourth match was because I had to go to dinner xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 389
4/16/2014 22:54:33   
DidYouKnowThat

Felguard, Fanguard, some interesting names I've thought of for any characters. . . .Felblade . . .. .Fel . . .???

FELL

fierce; cruel; dreadful; savage.

destructive; deadly: fell poison; fell disease.
Post #: 390
4/16/2014 23:39:44   
Gorillo Titan

I don't watch game of throne but has anyone suggested any characters based on the show I noticed AQW was planning a lot of releases based on the show?
Post #: 391
4/17/2014 0:12:30   
DidYouKnowThat

Yeah, because it's so popular. Looks like AQW ripped off the White Walkers and turned them into their White Stalkers, not to mention make the Moglins into Wights. . ..

Here's a summary of it I found -> http://www.shmoop.com/game-of-thrones-book/summary.html

P.S: White walkers -> http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/White_Walkers

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 4/17/2014 0:13:22 >
Post #: 392
4/17/2014 1:42:55   
Gorillo Titan

AE spoofs a lot of stuff its kind of there thing from BG they spoof like 10 differnet thing in the first few fights even naruto.
Post #: 393
4/17/2014 1:52:41   
DidYouKnowThat

I know what I'll do for a bulky guardian character, Felguard the Magi Hunter!
A shield, that can absorb all kinds of magic. It opens up, and it swallows the mana. (Maybe for 5-hit, it acts like a vacuum and sucks the soul out of the enemy)

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 4/17/2014 1:54:06 >
Post #: 394
4/17/2014 8:16:55   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@DKYT: Maybe kinda my fake cards, Mana Shield and Holy Shield, where you gain 1 energy for each attack made against you ^_^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 395
4/18/2014 0:07:01   
Megadragonknight

@DYKT
YEAH! Something like that. A bipedal dragon. I never heard of its name before until you mention it. xD I went to check some images of bipedal dragon and I felt this one is the best! This is the kind of Dragon I want with tough armor, claws, wings, helm and tail! I will suggest a bipedal dragon which his main element will be Light. I want to make it dual element so I go with Light/Neutral. :D Thx for telling me this info, DYKT! I love Dragons able to stand with 2 feets and appearance looking like the image I link. This is the best Dragon I would ever want to come across although any Dragons are all my favourite. :D

Edit: This one is also another one of the best Dragon ever! Now I think about it, both of those 2 Bipedal Dragon I link are my top 1 favourite Dragon ever! :D

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 4/18/2014 0:14:17 >
Post #: 396
4/18/2014 10:16:56   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

So I tried drawing out The Jop's idea
Clicky
Impressive backstory it may have, but I'm not sure if it would fit in Oversoul. It looks like something that came straight out of Silent Hill and such

A calculated tragedy, miracles are foolish
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 397
4/18/2014 11:20:18   
Gorillo Titan

Have you not seen the aberant it looks like the dudes from Silent hill lupus.
Post #: 398
4/18/2014 11:22:56   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

Yes but Abberant gets a pass as the idea of an embodiment of punishment isn't as creepy (nor disturbing) as a deformed demon baby.

< Message edited by Lupus the Wolf -- 4/18/2014 11:23:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 399
4/18/2014 12:20:34   
EliteWarlockz

That looks like the Zombie in Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 (on the map with the Bus). When you run in the mist it jumps on your head.
Post #: 400
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 16 of 25«<1415161718>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition