Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 17 of 25«<1516171819>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/18/2014 19:31:50   
LigerBeard

I was wondering if I could get some opinions on my personal character's backstory. What do you guys think?
Also, anyone else notice that nobody suggested anything related to Fairy Tail yet?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 401
4/18/2014 19:43:27   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@Ligerbeard: That story is awesome! Sounds almost as though it really happened to you xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 402
4/18/2014 21:19:11   
DidYouKnowThat

@Ligerbeard: Your personal character's backstory hmm? So will you be submitting it as a backstory entry in the future? Because if you are, I'd advise you to make it a tad bit shorter.
You should preserve the part with and after ''I woke up before a onyx and silver throne, enscribed with. . . '' just as how it is, because I think after that part, the plot was perfect-o.
However, there are some unnecessary details IN MY OPINION before that. The thing is, you see, you don't want to bore Nulgath to death. . . . .(*cough* DarkLore *cough* Get it? To death? *cough*)
I learned that the hard way, just look at my Abyssal Titan. LOL.

As for nothing related to Fairy Tail. Well, I've heard of Fairy Tail and all, but I'm just not interested in any other anime besides the Naruto series. Lol. (Might be watching One Piece soon)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post #: 403
4/18/2014 22:12:00   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

What does everyone say to THIS? The Legendary form of _______ ______
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 404
4/18/2014 22:26:07   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

Here are a few from my other galleries-
Geoto Warrior(Meant for AQ)
Geoto Berserker(Meant for AQ)
Son of the sun
Omega Void Warmonger
Asguardian Ultrawarrior DragonJax
Celestial Warmonger

Post #: 405
4/18/2014 22:31:54   
DidYouKnowThat

Son of the Sun? Recognize that name from a boss in the game ''Chrono Trigger.''
Did you happen to take it from that?

@ChaosRip: My honest opinion, Baron Vampire dude from AQW does not fuse well with Vampire Knight. :P
Post #: 406
4/18/2014 22:47:34   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@DKYT

Ehhhh, you're probably right. Nulgath's blocky style doesn't seem to fuse very well with AQW's . . . new, uh, streamlined? style. And the colors don't match either. Guess this calls for a pencil redo (next week, after I finish those 8 characters O_O)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 407
4/18/2014 23:03:15   
Megadragonknight

I had already know what my Light Dragon and Ice Dragon will look like. This and this are both the perfect example of how I want my Dragon suggestion character to look like. With the additional appearance, at least I had better image of how I can suggest backstory for both of them. :D

Can't forget my Zavyn of Dragonknight since I put in my whole effort on Dragonknight character suggestion. I had a 2nd backstory for my Zavyn of Dragonknight to let you guys decide which backstory would suit better.
Post #: 408
4/19/2014 14:17:37   
DidYouKnowThat

Yo dudes, I got something to show ya!
So this is one of my ideas for a behemoth. (Not the idea for Ragnarok of Citadel. His design will be something else.)
http://sketchtoy.com/60417708
See the bulk and all? Quadruped? Yup yup. This is just a very rough sketch however. I am planning on adding much more to it, and using it as a launching pad/frame for my other
behemoth things. I'll add some details on him when I get the chance

Immediately after, I edited some things. I gave him an elongated tail and an armor for his head, stretching to part of his back. What do you think of this variant? Or does the armor
look bad and I should change it? The armor is not fully drawn yet, this is just his helmet. I'll also add some side padding, leg padding, and much more. What do ya'll think?

Edited verion -> http://sketchtoy.com/60417824
Post #: 409
4/19/2014 19:39:26   
LigerBeard

I actually made my own easter character once: link
What do you guys think?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 410
4/19/2014 22:44:17   
Megadragonknight

@Liger
It looks really good. Look like some sort of clockwork bunny.

Post #: 411
4/20/2014 18:59:38   
LigerBeard

Also, made a new entry today, looking for some critiques. So what do you guys think?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 412
4/20/2014 19:14:06   
MentalDaemon

@LigerBeard Great story! Can't offer any improvement, as it is great as it already is. Only thing I suggest is that when he says "you're the Nulgath" you should either replace Nulgath with "Archfiend" or take out the "the."
Post #: 413
4/20/2014 19:28:28   
DidYouKnowThat

@Ligerbeard: SKELETONS?! SKELETONS?! No! That's Legion! Maybe you should replace Skeletons with Fiends and Voids? o_o
Because I don't really remember if Nulgath's army included any skeletons. . . But I like the imagery it gives. Good job dude!

But I laughed so hard when I saw this '' Thousands of vampiric showgirls were on stage waiting for him. "Welcome Master Magnum," they all said in unison.'' xD

Post #: 414
4/20/2014 19:38:41   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@DKYT: There was at least ONE skeleton: the Dreadfiend.
Maybe those skeletons should be replaced with "endless varieties of Fiends and Demons."

The story is really good; the process of which Nulgath offers power. Though I think it'd be somewhat more interesting if Magnum had to sign "the Contract of Nulgath" (uni 13), or would that seem too obvious?

< Message edited by ChaosRipjaw -- 4/20/2014 20:09:45 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 415
4/20/2014 19:56:07   
DidYouKnowThat

Dreadfiend's a skeleton? No way dude. Lol. It's a void/fiend, just his armor has the faces all over it. Same with Grimlord.
Post #: 416
4/20/2014 19:58:17   
MentalDaemon

Isn't Degore a skeleton and part of Nulgath's army?
Post #: 417
4/20/2014 20:04:36   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@DKYT: OOPSIES my bad. Not DREADFIEND! I meant DEATHfiend. Yes, it was Degore, although it had a thicker sword.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 418
4/20/2014 20:08:03   
DidYouKnowThat

./facepalm, forgot about Degore. I was basing it off of the war in AQW, and Degore didn't really catch my eye. Lol. xD My bad. :P
Post #: 419
4/21/2014 6:58:12   
LigerBeard

Above: -_- When I said skeletons, I meant dead ones, not undead. I.E, corpses.
@DYKT: lol yeah, He's supposed to be based on a vegas performer, so I thought the show girl detail necessary.
@Chaos: Well originally I did plan to add the contract into the mix, but then the thought occurred to me that it might be too cheesy.
Also I had an idea for this necromancer who sleeps on a black cloud and summons undead minions to attack for him in his sleep. Thoughts?

< Message edited by LigerBeard -- 4/21/2014 12:02:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 420
4/21/2014 7:06:18   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

Can we only suggest characters or can we suggest weapons too ? Cause I have a lot of weapon designs lying around the game could use .(I want them to use it,Please !)
Post #: 421
4/21/2014 14:41:21   
DidYouKnowThat

@Ligerbeard: Heey dude, looks like we're on the same track! I was also trying to base some of my characters off of slumber, also thinking about a character whom creates warriors from his dreams.
Hence, you can see some of the work I've done with Ragnarok of Citadel, in the sleeping lands. Looks like there shall be competition!

And ah, corpses, not undead. Whoops. :P

@Warmonger: Uh, maybe you can make the weapons into characters? It'd certainly give off a different impression when everyone else is basing their characters off of live creatures/humans,
and you're basing your characters off of inanimate objects. Perhaps a puppet master whom manipulates those weapons? Or you can go along with a slumber-related character whom materializes
his thoughts and dreams into solid weapons. . . .? . . . . just my thoughts. Be creative! If you want to use your weapons, then use it. xD
Post #: 422
4/21/2014 15:55:13   
Gorillo Titan

You mean sort of like rev eggs attacks?
Post #: 423
4/21/2014 16:00:43   
DidYouKnowThat

@GorilloTitan: Maybe. Or you can just have the weapon itself be a character, like Nulgath's Oblivion Blade, and whatnot.
Post #: 424
4/21/2014 21:01:15   
LigerBeard

I finished my sleeping necromancer idea. [link]
What do you guys think?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 425
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 17 of 25«<1516171819>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition