Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 20 of 25«<1819202122>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/3/2014 21:02:08   
Mondez

Well if anyone misses it this is the reason why I wrote Necrosis: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21695284

Anyone can interpret anything they wish, but Necrosis is me and I am him we are pretty much the one and the same who will sacrifice everything to make a better world.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 476
6/3/2014 21:56:44   
DidYouKnowThat

You mean fan-art? Necrosis Fan-art and stuff? If so, where? I'd like to read some. . . .
Haven't seen any of that stuff. . .though maybe it's because I haven't searched hard enough. Lol.

But either way, eh. Sure, OS backstories are cool and all, but I don't ever see them actually affecting a person's views and crap.
Though of course I guess it could happen. Though I think the person would be incredibly ignorant. . . . Just my opinion.
Post #: 477
6/3/2014 22:12:16   
DidYouKnowThat

I can't find any fan-art or any people idolizing Dezgardo or whatever. . . . .Eh. . . .
Nothin' at all.
Post #: 478
6/3/2014 23:52:02   
Blackshock

Well anyway, it's been a while since I've chalked up something new so I eventually decided to draw up a possible legendary evolution for the mana guardian. It's less a evolution though and more a super prototype deemed too risky for field use.

Prime Mana Guardian
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 479
6/4/2014 14:54:55   
Gorillo Titan

I was looking for a new manga and found this godzilla monster and thought it would make a cool creature in OS as ice maybe nuetral or a combo of both. http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101214064910/godzilla/images/4/4b/Monster_X_5.JPG
Post #: 480
6/4/2014 15:47:48   
Skurge
The Dealer

I do not know how or what caused the argument about Necrosis Dezgardo and his background, but it does not belong here. Flaming/Trolling players, unconstructively criticizing the game and it's creators, and bringing personal remarks is not what we do here.

OverSoul is a fantasy game, and as such, it will have characters and stories which you will not agree with. When you play a game, it is expected you understand that it's characters and plot are completely fake. Throwing out insults and borderline harassing other forumites is not what we stand for in this community and is not appreciated - as it only creates senseless arguments and superfluous debates.

~Skurge,
ArchKnight OSGD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 481
6/4/2014 17:35:25   
The Finnish Phoenix

Prime Mana Guardian is so amazing. O_O
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 482
6/4/2014 18:11:09   
NINJAAWESOMO

Gorillo, That's Kaiser King Ghidorah. It definitely wouldn't be an ice type. Ghidorah shoots lightning from all 3 heads.
BlackShock that evolution is amazing. It should be added to OS without a poll, kinda like Darkon Drago.

< Message edited by NINJAAWESOMO -- 6/4/2014 18:12:00 >
Post #: 483
6/4/2014 18:13:08   
Gorillo Titan

Wow I thought those two thing were its shoulders not extra heads lol
Post #: 484
6/4/2014 18:19:11   
NINJAAWESOMO

That image was a humanoid form.
This is the final form after it becomes aggravated by Godzilla in the movie Final Wars. http://prntscr.com/3pq8qx
I would like this to be in OS too. King Ghidorah is the arch enemy of Godzilla so it would make a cool character.
Godzilla being alone is OS is a bit sad.
Lepid's legendary form being Mothra?
I'm kidding lol.
Post #: 485
6/4/2014 18:24:40   
DidYouKnowThat

I'd prefer Mothra over King Ghidorah.
Though that's just my opinion. It'd add more diversity in species, and give Lepid a possible evolution.

Hehe. I wonder if anyone remembers this guy. Looks like Soul Banisher armor from AQ.
Post #: 486
6/4/2014 18:35:08   
Gorillo Titan

Its a boss from either DF or AQ if I remember correctly.

Lepid does need rank ups the giant moth got it butt kicked in so many movies one of them even had two of them come from the same egg and double team someone just to lose -_-
Post #: 487
6/4/2014 18:37:33   
DidYouKnowThat

Titan boss from DF.
Nonetheless, Mothra for the win. o_o
I'd like to see a continuation of character trees, not just new characters entirely.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 6/4/2014 18:38:00 >
Post #: 488
6/4/2014 18:42:52   
Gorillo Titan

I've been asking the samething for a while now hoping Nulgath replies soon instead of just logging on and off.
Post #: 489
6/4/2014 18:50:07   
DidYouKnowThat

Maybe he has to check with Artix and co. about the questions he could answer, and how he should answer it and blah blah blah.
Post #: 490
6/4/2014 18:52:10   
Gorillo Titan

Character releases shouldn't be a problem he use to ask people for character ideas and take them from the forum even combo ideas.
Post #: 491
6/4/2014 18:54:31   
DidYouKnowThat

Yeah, that's what happened for Mana Guardian, yeah?
He went on FB and asked people for ideas for the combos. Fun times.
Post #: 492
6/4/2014 18:57:21   
Gorillo Titan

He did it for a lot of other stuff when the game first started also.
Post #: 493
6/5/2014 15:11:16   
LigerBeard

Check out what a friend of mine IRL made for me! Art for my Sleeping Necromancer!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 494
6/5/2014 15:13:21   
The Finnish Phoenix

^D'awwwwww! :3
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 495
6/9/2014 2:18:30   
DidYouKnowThat

-Plays Pokémon-
-Sees move called Glaciate-
-Searches it-
-Likes the move-
-Searched definition-
to cover with ice or glaciers.
to affect by glacial action.
verb (used without object), gla·ci·at·ed, gla·ci·at·ing.
to become frozen or covered with ice or glaciers.

Hmm. . . Glaciate. . . Gladiate. . .Glaciator? . . .Get it. . . Gladiator+Glaciate. . . .
The Glaciator of the Permafrost. . . .

I like that name. Would be quite satisfying for a character name. . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Full Definition of GLADIATE
: shaped like a sword :
Origin of GLADIATE
New Latin gladiatus, from Latin gladius sword + -atus -ate

Gladiatus, and Gladiate, also good names for other future characters I have in mind. =.=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Esoteric -> intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest.
Or in other words, mystery. Ah yes, shrouded in mystery. . . .

Combined with Terra -> It means the planet Earth, or in Latin, it turns out to mean "Land/Territory."

So combined, Esoterra (Esoterrae), would it not mean land and/or territory that is understood only by a small number of people
with specialized knowledge or interest? Again, some nice mystery. . . and a good name for a character possibly.

Thought up of a storyline, and ready to type out, and save. =.=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All in all, new names/characters:

1. The Glaciator of the Permafrost (Or "The Glaciator" for short. :P)
2. Gladiatus/Gladiolus (Or "??? the Gladiate" if I'm describing it sword-like)
3. Esoterra (Nice combined definition as well)

As for the Esoterra, it could refer to as some kind of Earthen-based Avatar. (does not have to be human )
I'm thinking of a tribe/group/clan/bloodline/race hidden deep away in some forgotten land, in tough terrain only traversed
by people specialized in the skill/knowledge. Heh. As the land would be "hidden" and tricky, in which unsuspecting travelers are easily lost.

As more and more people from foreign lands moved in, settled, and sort of started to farm the land, and destroy it, basically almost all the natives died.
Except for a few scattered clans here and there, as they become fighters, representing their background. . .and recognize themselves as the Esoterra(ae)?
Hmm. . . might need a bit o' tweakin.'

Hehe. . .

Well, this could be my trio of new characters. The three elemental avatars. An avatar of Earth, Neutral, and Ice. . . . No, not avatars like from the movie. . .
"a manifestation of a deity or released soul in bodily form on earth; an incarnate divine teacher."

Hmmm. Kind of like a "higher" form or so. . . .As in representing something. Take Pokémon for example, Kyogre/Groudon. Would not Kyogre be an avatar of the seas and oceans,
as would Groudon be an avatar of the land? Hmm.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 6/9/2014 2:27:07 >
Post #: 496
6/15/2014 22:16:19   
Battlemaster39

First, I want to say that I didn't think my comment would generate that much controversy. Second, we get you're point for the fourth time, you don't want Chaos. Finally, I just feel that Oversoul has become a failure in a way because the game is ridiculously boring and it takes forever to level up and capture new characters. I feel that adding a Chaos element would make Oversoul a little more interesting as well as if they add actual story instead of a couple of quests.
AQW  Post #: 497
6/15/2014 22:30:04   
DidYouKnowThat

IF thy can add actual story, instead of a couple of quests.
Fact is, high chance we can get neither. Lel.
Just a new card set. I wonder how that is going anyway. Hmm.

And if you read the comments, my dear sir, you'd maybe figured that I meant I didn't want Chaos as a full-on ELEMENT.
Its presence I shall tolerate. Just to straighten that out.

A couple of chaos characters won't be that bad I guess. Heh.
Post #: 498
6/15/2014 22:53:16   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

I'd like Chaos characters to be really rare. You know, so they won't play a major role in OS. We've got Drakath in AQW and that's a lot of Chaos already -_-

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 499
6/16/2014 8:58:08   
LigerBeard

@Battlemaster39: I personally agree with Chaos being put into OS, but only on the condition that it doesn't take the exact same form that it does in AQW. If they could make it more like Entropy fron DF, or if they made a take on it that's completely unique to OS, then I'd be on board, but otherwise I would be against it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 500
Page:   <<   < prev  18 19 [20] 21 22   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 20 of 25«<1819202122>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition