Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Water Element Contest Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: =OS= Water Element Contest Discussion
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/21/2014 22:05:25   
Neara

Second entry is Here Ostyanax
Feed back or general opinions would be great!

Juggernaut in OS
Post #: 26
2/22/2014 3:33:20   
Beres

I would appreciate any feedback for my first suggestion ever!
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21613193
Thank you in advance!
Post #: 27
2/22/2014 5:17:42   
Blackshock

Welp, New entry up. Feel free to comment and critique. I know the suction cups need work, but repeated patterns really aren't my forte tho.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
2/22/2014 10:22:32   
Gorillo Titan

Just suggested another character called the Coral Ninja.
Post #: 29
2/22/2014 11:34:28   
megakyle777

Hey Eukara, if you are there, I have a question since a few others asked it in OSGD. In regards to artwork for a char, is it okay for someone to use another person's artwork for their entry if it was made for that entry/they have the artwork maker's permission, and they of course then include the credit of the person who did it?

To clarify with a example, I go and ask someone to draw my Mist Knight in a OS art Gallery or via Pm or Twitter or something. They do it. I then ask if it's cool if I use it, and if they say yes post the drawing in my entry with a disclaimer at the top of the entry stating "Drawing done by So and And So. All other work is mine."

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 2/22/2014 12:53:16 >
DF  Post #: 30
2/22/2014 14:31:57   
Scyze

Ah, another contest for OverSoul! What a great ideas people have, so creative.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
2/22/2014 14:57:38   
DidYouKnowThat

Dear whoever suggested Merdemon -> You forgot to give it Neutralize, so as of currently, it can't use the 2x Counter attacks you gave it. Lololol.
Post #: 32
2/22/2014 15:03:21   
salene

I just totally blanked lol, thanks for catching that!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 33
2/22/2014 22:13:54   
Trollok!!!

To the person who made the Edward Kenway inspired water character, I love Assassin's Creed so it's nice you're honoring it. That being said, you need to be aware that there's a difference between drawing inspiration from that series and flat-out copying a character. I mean, there wasn't even an effort to change the name and for appearance, you might as well have posted a picture linking to Edward Kenway.

Take the character Bill Assassin; it's clearly based on Assassin's Creed (Beaked Hood, Dual-wielding Axes, Assassin...) but aspects of it are changed to show it's just that--based on the series.

Just my two cents.

< Message edited by Trollok!!! -- 2/22/2014 22:18:03 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
2/22/2014 22:50:14   
PosiedonDragon

my second entry, the Ship Mage is up. This ones longer than The Loch Arr Monster, and also about the one that sort of created the monster.

@Gorillo Titan Thanks for your feedback on my first monster. I didn't do cards because that's really not my strong suit. But what you did for your Captain Rheins was pretty good. The story was interesting and the cards and animation looked pretty well thought out.

Really, so much good talent out there, I love these contests!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 35
2/23/2014 2:53:04   
DidYouKnowThat

Posted another entry. I have one more coming up, and that'll be the last one. Though I'll do that tomorrow.
Post #: 36
2/23/2014 3:30:36   
Kiazz

Megadragonknight Shouldn't it have bashes and thrashes as a fully mature dragon? :o

< Message edited by Kiazz -- 2/23/2014 3:31:18 >
Post #: 37
2/23/2014 11:20:03   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

Posted my entry. Can't write long wall of text though so I felt that it was rather lacking compare to a few others.

A calculated tragedy, miracles are foolish
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
2/23/2014 12:45:39   
salene

@Lupus I loved your drawing! you do know that you forgot to do the 2 hit combo though, right? anyway, great work!

This contest is very exciting. I still have one more character I MIGHT post.

Thnx, have a nice day!

~Salene
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 39
2/23/2014 13:03:20   
Gorillo Titan

@Lupus wolf if you drew that you have skills you might even have my vote if it goes to the finals.
Post #: 40
2/23/2014 17:43:32   
DidYouKnowThat

Well I just made my Water Wake.

That was SUPPOSED to be my last one, but if you read it, a Wake can choose from a variety of weapons.

I'm thinking of making more Wake suggestions, but using Cloaks, and Animal companions. . . .and maybe a Shield. . . I've always wanted a character who
fights ONLY using a shield. . . . which was also why I made my Abyssal Titan . .because the two claws were huge and bulky like shields. . . .know what I'm sayin'?

And maybe I could make an Apprentice/Veteran version of it. . .AND a Legendary of it. . .Legendary would be Overseer. . .

but I may not have enough time to do all of that...should I? LOL.
Post #: 41
2/23/2014 20:28:01   
Soulweaver Zard
Banned

Well, just added my first submission. Feel free to tell me your opinion on it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 42
2/23/2014 22:05:14   
DidYouKnowThat

Anyone want to review my Politician character?

I submitted one a long time ago, though it got removed. I re-made it, hopefully it doesn't get taken down.
Post #: 43
2/24/2014 0:18:01   
Kiazz

-2 Empowers and only three attack cards? .-. Four healing springs would be awesome though.
-I think your story might need to have more depth, kinda, in plot and length. (Though length is debatable, what with Hemingway's challenge of the six-word novel: "For sale: baby shoes, never worn.") Only attributed though, if you want to get technical.
Post #: 44
2/24/2014 0:23:58   
Neara

Third entry is Here Basiliscus hydrolus
Feed back or general opinions would be great!

Second: Ostyanax
First: Scar The Nomadic Walrus
Post #: 45
2/24/2014 0:49:47   
Gorillo Titan

How come barely anyone is doing the art section only people I see are blackshock and jmagician for art.
Post #: 46
2/24/2014 1:04:47   
DidYouKnowThat

The only thing I can use is like, Sketchtoy, and it's tough for me to draw on that. LOL.
Post #: 47
2/24/2014 1:28:53   
Sir Xander

Will someone read over my entry? Water Revenant I would really appreciate any criticism or suggestions, Thanks! :D

< Message edited by Sir Xander -- 2/24/2014 1:29:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
2/24/2014 1:46:17   
DidYouKnowThat

So basically he was randomly attacked by Bandits, and his daughter remained a mystery. . . LOL XD
Post #: 49
2/24/2014 2:00:33   
Neara

@ Gorillo Titan,

all of mine are art submissions.

is there someway to make that more clear?
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: =OS= Water Element Contest Discussion
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition