Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Water Element Contest Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: =OS= Water Element Contest Discussion
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/26/2014 18:07:25   
Zeuster

I just posted another story/background for a character design, I don't exactly like this one as much as Rorkan but I would appreciate feedback on it.
DF  Post #: 76
2/26/2014 20:05:46   
Neara

My Seventh entry is Here: Otter Fisherman

Sixth: Nautilus
Fifth: Nephroterrian
Forth: Kelpie
Third: Basiliscus hydrolus
Second: Ostyanax
First: Scar The Nomadic Walrus

Juggernaut in OS
Post #: 77
2/26/2014 22:09:36   
Soulweaver Zard
Banned

Finished my second entry: Macden; Serpent Rider.

Would appreciate any feedback on either of my entries.
AQW Epic  Post #: 78
2/26/2014 23:24:25   
DidYouKnowThat

My Lost Soul Hollow. . .anyone like? :P

Post #: 79
2/27/2014 11:04:50   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

Done with my last entry \o/ Any opinion?

A calculated tragedy, miracles are foolish
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
2/27/2014 12:08:56   
Gorillo Titan

Even if neither one of my idea Captain Rheins or Coral Ninja make i to the Finals I am still happy to have taken part in this contest and I wish all of you good look.
Post #: 81
2/27/2014 13:13:47   
DeathGuard

@Blackshock: Deep Seeker is interesting, specially the detail on back but in comparison with previous entries on the past contests, I feel like this entry is missing that uniqueness you add naturally to your concepts.

@LigerBeard: Story background of your entry is good, maybe adding more details on about the time he spended on the current would give a spice to the story. Detailed settings is one thing I really don't see often and would add a nice touch to your entry.

Will keep commenting on entries later, quite busy currently so even if contest deadlines ends, i will try to post feedback for everyone.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 82
2/27/2014 19:12:02   
DidYouKnowThat

@Lupus: Niiiiiiiice, I like it. It's a sea slug, but with a mystical twist to it.
Post #: 83
2/27/2014 21:55:33   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Sadly didn't have time to do drawing for my entry so here's my first ever writing entry.

Good luck to everyone in the contest, there are some really amazing ones entered!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 84
2/27/2014 21:57:55   
DaiTigris
How We Roll Winner
June14

@Trollok!!!: Thanks for letting me know! :)

Just posted my design, Spirit of the Lake. I'm surprised I managed to finish it with everything going on in my life right now. Hope everyone is having tons of fun creating their work for this contest.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 85
2/27/2014 22:00:11   
Deagon

Did my entry, first time messing around with an OS entry, the art was a bit... difficult but i managed, far from perfect like most of the entries I've seen but hope it's good enough.

I always realize what I messed up or left out after I submitted... Ah well good luck people!~.
Post #: 86
2/27/2014 23:35:29   
salene

@Euky Will the contest end tomorrow morning, or tomorrow night?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 87
2/28/2014 0:31:54   
A_f1sh

Did one... took me a few minutes to write, and it's my first one, so I hope it's at least okay.
Also, The name is an anagram for "Hot Shower" [I've had too many recently, so I decided to do water and fire, what could go wrong, other than needing a new card to make the fire (Call it Consume maybe?) part work]
And... I needed to edit it seconds after it went up. I'm such an idiot.
Post #: 88
2/28/2014 9:50:43   
Lo9851

Ok. Here is my feedback.
The entries I like the most:

Kiazz (Naiad) - both art and deck.

Blackshock (Deep Seeker) - AWESOME art.

Mondez (Aquarius Apparatus) - though I dislike the idea of tripple element.

Kiyone (Knights of the Lake) - I like the story but I find the deck kinda weak.

There are more awesome entries that I did not mention, high quality entries and just nice entries. There were few stories that I find too cruel/dark, but that's probably only me.

Also:

A_f1sh (Weshor Tho) - you have *Card that discards cards for fire energy* in your deck, but no Fire cards to use with that Energy??

salene (Kahuna) - looks like the deck... missing an Energize.

-------------------
DF AQW  Post #: 89
2/28/2014 13:30:24   
Soulweaver Zard
Banned

Finished my third entry, probably won't add any others. Any opinions?
AQW Epic  Post #: 90
2/28/2014 16:31:58   
A_f1sh

@Lo
Burn x2... Sorry if it was inconspicuous...
Post #: 91
2/28/2014 16:44:53   
Lo9851

@A_f1sh Oh, my bad, now I see you indeed have 2 Burn. I was confused, looking for Fire cards next to each other. I have to pay more attention.
DF AQW  Post #: 92
2/28/2014 17:35:52   
A_f1sh

@Lo
Sorry, I actually should fix that, to the time machine!
Oh wait. I can edit it. Right...
Post #: 93
2/28/2014 17:50:50   
Atonixon

This is CRAZY how many posts people submit, I only have ONE and have been adding additional information if I thought it was needed. Crazy for the first contest I have entered. That reminds me, is there a form where I can suggest a character to be created?

Magician of dragons
Post #: 94
2/28/2014 19:25:17   
salene

This is my first contest, so I really do not expect to win. I merely wish to enjoy myself by hanging out with the other players and reading there AWESOME submissions!

My personals favorites are:
Mondez,
Blackshock,
and Didyouknowthat

That is just personal opinion though!

@Lo thanks for catching that! As I said earlier, I am quite the novice when it comes to making characters for oversoul!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 95
2/28/2014 21:44:50   
Soulweaver Zard
Banned

Submitted my only art entry among my four entries.
AQW Epic  Post #: 96
3/1/2014 12:35:13   
Trollok!!!

Contest is officially over. Good luck to everyone and may the best entries receive the recognition they deserve :D
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
3/1/2014 12:40:43   
salene

That was a lot more fun than I expected! Well, in "Online" terms, GG to everyone :D

-Salene

Violet Feline,
The cats claws,
the cats-nip,
the cats meow,
The cat...?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 98
3/1/2014 15:18:15   
DeathNight OverLord

I posted my entry last night and it is not there. It took me hours to make. Can you fix this please.
Post #: 99
3/1/2014 15:30:57   
Trollok!!!

As harsh as it might sound, all I can say is tough luck as the contest is now closed. If you spent hours making it, you should've spent a few more minutes checking to see if it was posted. You can still try to tweet the submission to Nulgath with #Oversoul and hope he accepts it.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: =OS= Water Element Contest Discussion
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition