Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XIV - Read First Post

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XIV - Read First Post
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/5/2014 19:34:55   
Skurge
The Dealer

Have a question about OverSoul? This is the place to ask!

Please remember that OverSoul is still in development and much info concerning future plans hasn't been released. Some questions may lack adequate answers.
Don't forget to regularly check the OverSoul Homepage as well as Nulgath's Twitter and TwitPic for updates on OverSoul!

quote:

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What is OverSoul?
A: Oversoul is a card based PVP MMO role-playing action game with solo PvE game mechanics to develop your characters.

Q: Are there pets? Can you customize weapons? Are there different classes?
A: There will be characters that use pets but not in the way you think. Each character in Oversoul is a unique character that you possess. So each character is uniquely self contained. ( Like possessing Artix as a character for example. ) There will be some customization available through the Leveling Tree. But those customizations will be unique to every single character. None will be exactly the same. This means one character might be able to change their class, weapon, elemental standing, armor or even species. It's all unique to the character you possess though.

Q: What is a Beta test phase?
A: Testing phases are different time periods where we are testing a game before it is released. It also helps us squash those nasty bugs that can prevent players from enjoying the game to its fullest potential and gives us a chance to add a bunch of cool stuff in the game!

Q: What if I already have an Artix Master Account but cannot access it to log in?
A: You will need to go to our Help/Support Pages for Master Accounts.

Q: How does this game fit in the AE Universe?
A: It is the same Universe but a much darker version geared toward an older audience.

Q: Can I have the same character name as my Artix Master Account name?
A: We strongly advise against that. You want your Artix Master Account to be as secure as possible because if you lose access to your Artix Master Account, you also lose access to any linked game accounts such as EpicDuel and HeroSmash.

Q: How many characters can I currently possess?
A: Currently all that are still available. There is no limit to how many characters you can possess, this may or may not change in the future.

Q: What are they and where can I encounter them?
A: The Official OverSoul Wiki has the answers. Click here.

Q: What do the characters evolve in to?
A: The Official OverSoul Wiki has the answers. Click here.

Q: Do I have to buy the larger packages to get the characters or can I buy the smaller packages and eventually get the characters?
A: You can buy several smaller packages and receive the characters that way.

Q: Why do some players have coloured names and titles?
A: Certain players have coloured names as a token of appreciation for their contribution to the game. Founders have blue names, Testers have Orange names, Developers have Green names and in-game moderators have Gold (?) names. All other players have white names.

Common acronyms that are used in this forum are as follows:

AP - Alpha Pirate/Pirette     DD - Darkon Drago         HV/Hex - Hex Void             VL - Vampire Lord
AS - Ancient Shogun           DM - Dire Monk                                          VC - Void Champion
AR - Arcane Ranger                                      ND - Necrosis Dezgardo        VK - Void Knight
AoV - Archpriest of Ver       EE - Earth Elemental                                    VR - Void Reaper or Void Rebirth
AL - Arch Lich                EF - Earth Fairy          PD - Poison Drake             VE/Engineer - Volt Engineer
                                                        PL - Pumpkin Lord
BP - Beta Pirate              FoV - Fiend of Vergil     PW - Pyre Witch               WB - WitchBlade
BD - Black Dragon             FT - Father Time 
BR - Blood Ranger             FC - Founder Champion     SoV - Seraphim of Ver         XE/Elf - Xmas Elf
                              FK - Founder Knight                                     XF - Xmas Fiend
CV - Cyber Void                                         TG - Time Gentleman           YoTH - Year of The Horse
CC - Card Customization       HHM - Headless Horseman   TC - Treasure Chest Trap

Thanks to Therril Oreb for this topic idea and Nightly for the acronym idea.
Thanks to Char for acronym additions.

< Message edited by Skurge -- 3/5/2014 19:35:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/5/2014 20:09:02   
Gorillo Titan

Since its a new forum I'll list my 5 strongest characters in OS now.

1.Shadow of Nulgath
2.Black Dragon
3.Necrosis
4.Frost Queen
5.Slime/love slime how to hurt something without a body?

Also who do you think would win in a war between the 7 orge characters and the 11 orc character we have right now?

Ogre Mage vs Taro
Orge Trapper vs Chief
orc raider vs ogre bandit
ogre shaman vs Thrak
varett and maiden vs raider and pillager

Please list who you think would win the fights.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/6/2014 9:46:03 >
Post #: 2
3/6/2014 15:51:18   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

@gorillo
Ogre mage v. Taro: Taro definitely
Ogre trapper v. Chief: Uh...I'm not sure on this one.
Orc raider v. ogre bandit: Bandit, since the stone strikes would pass the counter attacks
Ogre shaman v. Thrak: Thrak
Varett and maiden v. raider and pillager: I'm really not sure on this one, counter attacks are mighty annoying things.
Are you sure about Frost Queen being there? In the time it takes to set up shatters, something like a love machine could defeat it.
Then again, that's my love machine with blessed strike CC and 525s added. I don't know what your FQ cc is, maybe it's different for you.
Post #: 3
3/6/2014 16:07:30   
Gorillo Titan

I wasn't basing it off deck I was basing it off of actually combat abilities such as a women riding on a giant spider with ice powers seems like she would be pretty strong in battle when you compare it to something like dire monk who could mostly likely fight well in hand to hand combat but wouldn't stand a change against her.

Ogre shamans power to control water and being physically bigger would give her an advantage towards Thrak maybe or he could win since he is a seasoned warrior who is the highest of the axe orcs.
Post #: 4
3/9/2014 6:25:03   
mt

Any strategies on finding time gentleman?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
3/9/2014 6:42:42   
Megadragonknight

@mt
Go to Paladin Training Ground as that area only had Young Paladin and Time Gentleman. One of the best and easiest area to farm for Time Gentleman and easier to level up. In case you are not sure where is it, its at the top right forest in World Map. Explore at the most bottom of the top right forest in the Central Map. Ensure you can only encounter Young Paladin or even better, Time Gentleman. Remember that Time Gentleman have low encounter and possession rate. Good luck.
Post #: 6
3/9/2014 12:04:18   
Gorillo Titan

Is it against the rules to be in more than one guild at a time?
Post #: 7
3/9/2014 16:07:05   
Axel459
The Void Calls

We don't have official guilds so there isn't really a rule, it would be up to your guild leader(s).
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
3/17/2014 22:48:47   
Gorillo Titan

Which three characters do you guy/girls wish had a rank up?

I want pumpkinlord, volt engineer and Storm Knight to rank up.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/17/2014 22:50:30 >
Post #: 9
3/18/2014 15:18:37   
Magical Winds

Pumpkin Master, Electrical Technician, Storm King maybe? cool, Id like cosmoa titan, weteye and mana guardian to get rank ups. Like cosmoa destroyer, weteye fiend and mana emperor.
AQW  Post #: 10
3/21/2014 16:19:32   
shaxi

Is Tyrant Moose still out in the wild?

Thanks Asuka.

< Message edited by shaxi -- 3/21/2014 16:24:38 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
3/21/2014 16:20:26   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

Yes, Moose is still in game.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
3/22/2014 1:12:26   
Kiazz

@gorillo How 'bout katana zon? Sorta neglected, for a SG character I mean. :o
Post #: 13
3/22/2014 9:19:56   
Gorillo Titan

Yeah, I rarely see anyone use her but thats pretty much the problem with all water characters though but if she got a rank up im pretty sure she would be good since her deck isn't bad its just does 100 cards and refresh that would annoy people.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/22/2014 9:24:34 >
Post #: 14
3/22/2014 9:43:40   
SonicTbear

Which character is better? Water Fisher or both of the Chinese New Year characters? (both characters are seperate) I'm sorry, I can't find a better way to put this question. X_X
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
3/22/2014 11:25:54   
Gorillo Titan

YOTH is more flexible when you use it since it has water crush while Human fisher has more power having surges and having more 500s in it deck but if I had to put them in order it goes
1. Human Fisher
2. Year of the Horse
3. Dynasty warrior

I am listing them based off there original non CC decks though.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/22/2014 13:29:47 >
Post #: 16
3/22/2014 13:15:12   
SonicTbear

Human Fisher is my new Water main then.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
3/22/2014 14:21:04   
Magical Winds

I'm stickin with horse, I like it a lot, but human fisher could be a pretty sweet back up.

< Message edited by Magical Winds -- 3/22/2014 14:39:41 >
AQW  Post #: 18
3/23/2014 15:07:02   
MentalDaemon

Two questions.

Human Fisher or Aqueous?

Dread Fiend or Poison Drake?
Post #: 19
3/23/2014 15:45:35   
inshal1000

Depends on who you're willing to BUY for the water characters.
If you want someone who is free, go ahead and hunt for Human Fisher.
They both have there own pros.

As for Dread Fiend and Poison Drake,
I'd say Dread Fiend is probably better.
I only have PD so I can't be too sure...
MQ AQW  Post #: 20
3/23/2014 15:45:50   
Gorillo Titan

Posison drake, depends on your play style they both are powerhouses but most say aquenous is better.
Post #: 21
3/23/2014 17:25:51   
Magical Winds

Poison Drake and Aqueous, Dread Fiend eats it's life up too much. Aqueous is more energy efficient.
AQW  Post #: 22
3/23/2014 20:35:53   
DarkLore

What's error code 12? I finally beat a DFR and it said failed error code 12. I was furious!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
3/24/2014 17:22:57   
TheSage

Error code 12 is caused by a "bad token" brought up by a connection anomaly, Warlic is looking into it when he has the free time. Since its hard to pin down the direct cause, it will take some time to find a fix, if it can even be fixed. It might even be caused by the browsers or flash itself.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
3/25/2014 20:27:27   
Captain Cake

HELP! I played Oversoul for quite some time when it was still in it's first early stages. I got quite far with lots of high level characters an cool characters to use. After about 1 month of playing it when ever I had spare time I stopped and did other things and didn't play Oversoul for around 1 year. I started getting back into it again just today and I noticed I was missing most of my characters (All of the ones i got to Master and 50% of the veterans and also lost my seasonal rares D:). I also had a couple characters I got who were bought with soul gems but they were gone also regardless of rank. Any idea why? Please help it would be greatly appreciated.

< Message edited by Captain Cake -- 3/25/2014 20:31:07 >
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XIV - Read First Post
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition