Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XIV - Read First Post

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XIV - Read First Post
Page 12 of 30«<1011121314>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/21/2014 14:58:19   
Elite Tuga

Good point, Megakyle777. Everyone can do as they wish as long as its okay, if you guys are happy, i'm happy.

I'm feeling a bit ecstatic today, maybe its the fact that "frost dragon" will release this week/weekend. I don't know the time in which the game will be updated, so if anyone knows, feel free to PM me, Ty.

Epic  Post #: 276
8/21/2014 15:04:46   
Gorillo Titan

Anyone think its weird oversoul never anything in August?

They have a lot of things we should of suggested like the great pumpkin king for the character suggestion.

Post merge due to staff edit creating a double post. ~Kiyone

< Message edited by Kiyone -- 8/21/2014 21:57:47 >
Post #: 277
8/23/2014 6:42:20   
megakyle777

Okay, I'm lagging like crazy randomly once again and I'm not sure how to solve it. I've done every sort of computer check, upped the memory OS can use, turned the graphics and FPS as low as they can go and it STILL. IS. SLOW. AS.... well you get the idea.
DF  Post #: 278
8/23/2014 6:50:25   
The Jop

I think it might help if you right click on the game, click "Settings", go to the third tab, and allow Oversoul to store the maximum amount on your computer.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 279
8/23/2014 6:51:43   
megakyle777

I have done that. Does not help.
DF  Post #: 280
8/23/2014 6:52:41   
The Jop

Then you can just delete unneeded and unused files and programs on your computer.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 281
8/23/2014 6:58:25   
megakyle777

It seems to have helped slightly, but it's still pretty slow even on low.Scratch that, not helped at ALL. It seems to go fast and slow randomly. When ffast it's too fast, when slow it's REALLLY REALLY slow. Like a minuite or 3 to get to full change slow.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 8/23/2014 7:02:16 >
DF  Post #: 282
8/23/2014 12:20:34   
Elite Tuga

OS is obviously pay to win, no wonder many players left back then 1-2 yrs ago regarding this 1 issue & many others.

I say this because obviously 'OS Staff' members in charge of creating card deck(s) make sure nothing is OP & compromise for it to stay fair, especially considering that most are 'free' to get characters like i.e Frost Dragon has an amazing attack deck with "Thrash & Bash" but lacks its best element card 'Freeze.'

Ironically "Staff" don't say or do the same about 'SG characters' because they are costly & bring un-arguably profit to the game like i.e at 'Malakai's shop' some cost(s) 12 SG's & have an OP double element (perfect) deck like this fella: Click Here!

So what i'm saying is, if the "Staff" here are trying to avoid un-balances well they are not!.. They might as well continue to make more strong double element characters in the nearby future rather than the lousy & boring 1 element types because balances are all ways going to be un-balanced unless SG characters were weakened.

P.S: I just hope Chaos Drakath & Grimlord are 2 nice examples of double element characters, otherwise many will be disappointed for most of us anticipate great expectations, card wise.
Epic  Post #: 283
8/23/2014 12:25:01   
Gorillo Titan

Most sgs characters stink mana guardian is free and good the dual seasonal are good and cyber void is a special case and it had bad healing potentional.
Post #: 284
8/23/2014 12:54:43   
Elite Tuga

TBH, the only strong "free characters" are the winners from contest's i.e Mana Guardian, Resonance & Soul Wyvern, ext. The rest lack always on something from their element, because we players actually play the game unlike the 'Staff' so we know more about what would be awesome & interesting.

Some SG char's do suck, i.e 'Nulgath's Shadow' is very pricey because you can only get it through a rare $50 promo & it doesn't even have a single 'Sacrifice' which is un-obtainable through the CC's system & its overall deck is very energy hungry.

I just hope to see more imagination & generosity in the character deck releases ahead "IF" our deck creators even bother reading our "player feedback" of course.
Epic  Post #: 285
8/23/2014 13:02:37   
Gorillo Titan

Void Mage is actually quite good. Frosg dragon I would of liked to see have freeze but being able to shatter spam and ice ball with a good supply of shield cards would of made it broke but on the other hand they have cosmos titan whose deck is amazing for an ice character and its only a master rank.
Post #: 286
8/23/2014 14:47:16   
clintonian

Tuga if it had freeze it would be OP it would wreck everything.

< Message edited by clintonian -- 8/23/2014 14:55:23 >

Join the PVP turn-based combat Battle Card MMO game Oversoul!
Epic
Post #: 287
8/23/2014 14:59:09   
Gorillo Titan

They do need a way to make OP characters without them being broken.

Well look at the pros though they made two new cards Ice Bash and Ice Thrash I take that to mean new comes aren't as hard to make as we think.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 8/23/2014 15:00:49 >
Post #: 288
8/23/2014 15:46:08   
superbat67

What are the best characters for F2p for each element?
Post #: 289
8/23/2014 16:01:14   
Elite Tuga

I hate this game second encounter & Frost Dragon Froze. F this game.
Epic  Post #: 290
8/23/2014 16:24:46   
Gorillo Titan

Best shadow is posion drake, best lighting volt engineer, best ice is cosmoa or kruegar, bester water is soul wyvern, best nuetral is monk, best fire is mana guardian best light are the seasonals.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 8/23/2014 16:25:30 >
Post #: 291
8/23/2014 17:28:39   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

quote:

They do need a way to make OP characters without them being broken.

Sooo...You want OP, but you don't want OP...? I'm confused here, deary.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 292
8/23/2014 17:31:32   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

I think it means powerful but still able to be beaten with ordinary characters. Don't ask me how.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 293
8/23/2014 17:46:51   
Gorillo Titan

I mean making stronger characters that aren't broken and don't have people going on huge rants to get them nerfed. >.>

Could of went with a large than 15 card deck to make freeze not appear as much on Frost Dragon would make him less OP with it.
Post #: 294
8/23/2014 23:28:09   
Igneous

Howdy you all - Asuka Jop Clinton ET GT
No sightings on my shift Mateys

- I claim to personally have the slowest encounter rate of all lol -
Glad to see single server action - seems more people sign on if they don't see the numbers on different servers
who can say why - go figure -
quote:

megakyle777: Okay, I'm lagging like crazy randomly once again and I'm not sure how to solve it

are you using wireless router? - if so, hook up cable to router
- turn off your wireless ( you can get 2 computers using same IP if not )
I found out my Comps built in wireless was at issue so I stayed "hardwire" 95% better now..
until I can find more reliable wireless card I'd rather run 50 foot cable-lines if need
Beep - please disregard this message if it does not apply LOL

Size adjusted! Using a font size of 3+ is considered as spam as it clutters the page. ~Skurge

< Message edited by Skurge -- 8/24/2014 7:22:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 295
8/23/2014 23:44:18   
Gorillo Titan

Found both void and frost dragon in less than 24 hours Void mage level 11 Frost Dragon lvl 3
Post #: 296
8/24/2014 11:57:59   
relom

What would be the best place to find the Frost Dragon please?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 297
8/24/2014 12:03:22   
The Jop

Both places it's found have the same rate, so you can choose between cellar and ice cave. Just keep in mind that some people have experienced a bug in cellar where they get an infinite loading screen, which is suspected to be from Frost Dragon.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 8/24/2014 12:13:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 298
8/24/2014 12:10:57   
Elite Tuga

I got feedback from 8 players yesterday night 6 of which all said they got the Frost Dragon without SG between 20-35 attempts in around 48 hrs.
I failed 5x capturing it myself, so I am pretty sure F.D has a very low capture rate probably around 10% or less. So obviously who ever says its "easy" is clearly just lying/trolling or just extremely lucky to have captured it effortlessly.

Conclusion, I recommend spending a SG, if you can afford too.

Good-luck!
Epic  Post #: 299
8/24/2014 12:22:52   
Gorillo Titan

Either way got my frost dragon first attempt at cellar.

Also whose being working to get more people to play OS I got in a convo with a new player on twitter who agreed to tell several of his friends to try out the game?
Post #: 300
Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 [12] 13 14   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XIV - Read First Post
Page 12 of 30«<1011121314>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition