Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XIV - Read First Post

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XIV - Read First Post
Page 8 of 30«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/11/2014 15:27:59   
Gorillo Titan

No mommytheous?
Post #: 176
5/11/2014 16:31:32   
Lemonus

Not until Rev makes a genderflip of adult Rev that's married and has kids.
DF AQW  Post #: 177
5/11/2014 22:36:09   
Gorillo Titan

He could have a female clone.
Post #: 178
5/20/2014 11:28:19   
bugattiboy91

I can't log in into the game in Firefox. I click the "log in" button, but nothing happens. What gives?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 179
5/20/2014 23:17:01   
Gorillo Titan

Report it to the bug tracker.

Would it be possible to have what happened to HS to happen to OS when captain rhurb and a lot of other DEV worked on that game for a week?
Post #: 180
5/21/2014 12:04:32   
KingRogue

I have no clue but to have captain rhub work on oversul for just a week would be a nice change of pace.
AQW Epic  Post #: 181
5/21/2014 12:30:29   
Gorillo Titan

I asked him yesterday he pretty much said he was going to learn how to program OS but right now he can't. Since OS is a lot differnet than the rest of AE games.
Post #: 182
5/21/2014 13:06:16   
KingRogue

how many people would sign up for an unofficial tourny, hosted by myself, using only apprentice level characters, of any element you choose. i would of course be offering a prize in the form of some ae related item or something, i havent fully decided yet, but let me know what you think people.
AQW Epic  Post #: 183
5/23/2014 19:37:55   
Veracon

Is there anyway to delete a character you don't want? I accidentally grabbed two of the same card.
Post #: 184
5/23/2014 20:11:33   
LigerBeard

@Veracon: Nope, but there also isn't a limit to how many characters you can have, so you don't have to worry about wasted space.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 185
5/23/2014 20:12:16   
The Jop

There's no way to delete a character you don't want yet, but a few characters can be sold back by being selected and then pressing the "X" button. I think you actually meant a card from card customization though, so all you have to do is go the card customization screen and click on the card you want to remove from your queue. If you meant removing a card from the original deck, that's not currently possible.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 5/23/2014 20:13:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 186
5/25/2014 10:05:01   
Gorillo Titan

I was AQW and noticed that oblivion has the same arm braces as the stone golem and several of the elementals in OS, does that mean he's a shadow elemetalal or something?
Post #: 187
5/25/2014 10:19:40   
Megadragonknight

@titan
It would be impossible for Oblivion to be Shadow Elemental since there is already one. Plus Oblivion is one of the most important and mystery character in OS. He must be more than just a shadow elemental type or something. Can't describe too much about Oblivion since he is very mystery but one thing we can be certain is, he acts like nulgath's messenger. He also grant us the permission to enter the portal filled with dangerous and powerful characters. I can tell Oblivion is really a formidable character though Grimlord, Nulgath's faithful champion, is stronger than any of void, fiends creatures or Nulgath's servants/minions.
Post #: 188
5/25/2014 10:30:37   
Gorillo Titan

They have more than one type of earth elemental, might be a void elemental.

IDK its not like we know a whole lot about Nulgath we don't even know who his master is could be a higher rank class than even Nulgath.
Post #: 189
6/14/2014 19:57:22   
NINJAAWESOMO

Did anyone find a solution to the problem bugattiboy91 had? I'm having it too, and it just started today.
The Log In button doesn't work. Nothing happens after it's pressed.
Post #: 190
6/14/2014 20:01:51   
The Finnish Phoenix

quote:

I was AQW and noticed that oblivion has the same arm braces as the stone golem and several of the elementals in OS, does that mean he's a shadow elemetalal or something?

I noticed that too. He might be related to the elementals but if you use him as a battle pet in AQW he uses Shadow and Lightning attack animations so I'm thinking he'd be dual elemental if released as a char in OS.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 6/14/2014 20:02:20 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 191
6/14/2014 20:07:32   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

I always thought of those bracelets as something to enhance or restrict your power or something . . .
Oblivion does have the same hands as Evil/Dark elementals and his . . . er, feet have the shadow circle thing

Yeah, a zap and 3 orbs
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 192
6/17/2014 12:54:06   
Gorillo Titan

Was Energize ever turn 2 attacks cards into 10 energy?
Post #: 193
6/17/2014 15:18:31   
The Finnish Phoenix

Naw, here's the old Energize. The old Neutralize (pictured here) on the other hand used to take 3 discards which was four cards including itself, and in my opinion it probably still should considering how amazing it is now (best card in the game).
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 194
6/17/2014 15:26:54   
The Jop

It sure would make it so iron hide and corruption don't have as much power in the game as they currently do. It seems fair considering the usefulness of neutral cards. They made fresh start require two cards so heals could not be used as much, and I think we can agree that a lot of neutral cards are more powerful than water's heals. Energize requiring an attack card is fairly balanced since energy characters get most of their damage from attack cards used with charged/supercharged.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 195
6/21/2014 13:59:22   
Gorillo Titan

Did adding x-boost destroy the OS community?
Post #: 196
6/21/2014 14:46:38   
BJEBLE

@Gorillo I remember it stopping like 1 or 2 people on the forums from playing, but it was more of a sustained period of time where people were leaving. However, I think that with X-boosts there are higher levels which means for better PvP and more gold for the characters and CC pack, again, better PvP. So I of course support x-boosts.
DF  Post #: 197
6/21/2014 16:52:26   
DidYouKnowThat

I support X-boosts as well. Just not THESE kinds.
Clearly broken. =.=
Post #: 198
6/21/2014 17:37:21   
BJEBLE

@DYKT I think that 10 is the most you need honestly, and since I already have that many I'm just focusing on the SG characters.
DF  Post #: 199
6/21/2014 17:42:07   
DidYouKnowThat

@Bjeble: Welps, the X-Boosts still need to be re-worked I believe, which looks like is not happening at all. Lel. So unless things like X-boost events happen. . . .eh. . . .
As for SG Characters. . . what was it, like 10 SG for Queen Aegea? Given 50 ACs equals to 1 SG. . .. 500 AC's? Pretty cheap then .. I mean, in AQW an armor is like usually
600-750 ACs, sometimes 900 ACs, maybe 1,100 I think. . .and for some it's like 2,000 AC for armor. . .. and then you put in the helmet/cape/weapon. . . and pet maybe. . .
So I guess the character costs are good. Though if you want to collect ALL the characters.. . well that could be expensive. Lel. Since you would also want the pre-evos. . .

Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XIV - Read First Post
Page 8 of 30«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition