Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= March 7th, 2014 - Onward to War

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= March 7th, 2014 - Onward to War
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/18/2014 15:22:22   
comicalbike

Scyze we live and hope but it will never happen
Epic  Post #: 151
3/18/2014 20:28:03   
Noobatron x3000

This war is torture for legion 2v2 is full of . or using people entering with base hp and no defence using technician when all the main damage is physical or matrix when all the main damage is energy. getting 2-3 hit Koed. or your getting thrown into fights against 2 40s.

I can only conclude that people are making sure exile wins that there is absolutely no doubt.
Post #: 152
3/18/2014 20:52:25   
Mother1

@ Noobatron

So because the players choose to use the best options for themselves the staff is trying to make exile win? That has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard.

There is no side switching with this war now, and even if you could do so you won't win the prize. Not to mention you can only switch sides before if you had varium.
Epic  Post #: 153
3/19/2014 7:40:44   
Variation

^They wouldn't get the prize for the current regional war that is on cool down. However, the next regional war that starts if they meet the influence requirement and are part of the winning alignment they will get the reward. As I said before the smart people changed to Exile before they activated the first regional war because they predicted the developers would lock them to their outnumbered alignment (during the active regional war of course). The developers made it harder for themselves by not only choosing not to have a reinforcement system, but also not rewarding the losing alignment. Both of those are reasons why a typical player may choose to hop to the winning alignment. Hopefully this touches on the obvious downsides of this one-sided war.
Post #: 154
3/19/2014 7:46:31   
Ranloth
Banned

But very little people even changed using the Varium feature. They were locked into Exile factions instead, after they've changed how Faction alignment works and even if you were in an opposite faction temporarily, it locked you to that alignment.
AQ Epic  Post #: 155
3/19/2014 10:41:55   
Mother1

My thoughts exactly Trans. Ever since the dreaded war started if you weren't part of a side you got to choose but if you were in a faction that was legion or exile you were robbed of that choice and was locked onto that side of the war.

Before this your side changed as you changed your factions now it doesn't and many players were locked into a side they didn't want. Be it Legion or Exile. If they didn't lock people in from the start of this war I am willing to be there would be a lot more players happy with the side they were on.

I myself got lucky and was in an exile faction (the side I wanted) when this changed happened but many of my friends weren't. Then adding injury to insult the made the only way to change side varium only. The least they could have done was give everyone one free side change before they made it cost Varium to do so. This would have fixed many problems that happened.
Epic  Post #: 156
3/19/2014 12:12:52   
comicalbike

well i am legion and not in the war till game gets lot better
Epic  Post #: 157
3/19/2014 12:34:10   
Noobatron x3000

Dunno what its like at the lower end but since 2v2 is the best place to get the missiles , legion are just punching bags 36+ if your 40 (I have a 40) your guaranteed to get a 36 - 38 vs to 40s in 2v2 if your 36 ( I had a 36 now 37) your not quite guaranteed but 80% + of your fights at almost all points in the day u will get a 40 partner vs 2 40s.
Post #: 158
3/19/2014 21:10:12   
Mother1

@ Noobatron

actually my last 10 matches in 2 vs 2 were all against level 40's surprisingly. Many of which were 4-6 ranks higher than myself and one even 20 ranks higher.
Epic  Post #: 159
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= March 7th, 2014 - Onward to War
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition