Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 143 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 143 - Read the first post!
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/11/2014 0:30:44   
Megadragonknight

Even with BG release, Warlic still have to work on the Android Port, leaving only Rolith but he is probably busy with DF.

Edit: OS really needs more coder and artist. Rolith and Warlic are part time OS coder, Rev got ED to work on despite still working OS part time, Nulgath can't cope alone on arts as he got animation to work on, Dilligaf and Klunk have great knowledge in producing music but can't animate or code but at least I think they can draw well. Nulgath needs more manpower.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 3/11/2014 0:38:34 >
Post #: 51
3/11/2014 0:36:39   
Gorillo Titan

I asked rolith on twitter would he work on OS he said only if something was majorly wrong with the game.
Post #: 52
3/11/2014 0:38:38   
DidYouKnowThat

So in other words. . . .

Oh ok Oversoul, you get Rolith and Warlic. BUT, Warlic has to work on BG AND ANDROID, and Rolith will ONLY help if there is something SUPER MAJOR wrong with the game. Ok, good luck growing.

Post #: 53
3/11/2014 0:43:26   
Megadragonknight

Ok, this prove OS needs more coders, animators and artists. I absolutely hate it when a game have great potential to be a very fun game but gone to waste due to lack of staff members.
Post #: 54
3/11/2014 0:46:27   
Jmagician

quote:

I asked rolith on twitter would he work on OS he said only if something was majorly wrong with the game.

lol huh? But he's part of the team? Does OS even have a team left? They are all just working fraction-time (a phrase that I created which pertains to less than part-time) >:)

Hey guys, atleast we get to still have fun with PvP. It's fun playing with you guys every now and then.
AQW  Post #: 55
3/11/2014 0:49:35   
Gorillo Titan

pvp is sort of dead I find myself dueling the same people everyday. Rolith said this exactly.
My todo list is full and kinda scary. Is something major wrong with OS that I'm not aware of or what do you want besides"more"? :)
Post #: 56
3/11/2014 0:51:25   
DidYouKnowThat

''What do you want besides ''more?''

@Gorillo: You should've told him, BETTER updates.

._.
Post #: 57
3/11/2014 0:53:02   
Jmagician

Could you post the twitter link so we could all see?

And what I meant was that we could still organize battles through PvP.

@DYKT: If only soloing OS would be as easy as soloing a Frogzard.
AQW  Post #: 58
3/11/2014 0:53:15   
Gorillo Titan

He pretty much said if anything is majorly glitched out tell him but if you just want more stuff like character and etc don't ask.

https://twitter.com/Rolith_AE/status/441980649143296000

The link
Post #: 59
3/11/2014 0:54:35   
DidYouKnowThat

I think. . . . . . . .I think. . . .Oversoul would've ran better under Ebilcorp. . . .
and that says something right there. LOL

Post #: 60
3/11/2014 0:57:26   
Gorillo Titan

Anyone of you notice the post about removing all the bug forums and it being replaced with a bug tracker thing?
Post #: 61
3/11/2014 19:17:22   
DidYouKnowThat

@MagicalWinds: Your screenshot in the Screenshot/Video thread sparked an idea. . .

Earth/Water element. . . . But it's Earth based.

Can you imagine that? Brick-hard defense with awesome healing PLUS Mtn. Strikes and a powerflow or water crash...or something...
and it'd be . . . well I don't want to make another Golem .. .

So it's time to PLAN. e.e lol.

Post #: 62
3/11/2014 19:19:23   
  Sora To Hoshi
AQW Head Moderator
Time Mage

Hey guys, currently looking for Time Gent, farming in the T2 area of the grid. Any other good places to find him?

"Just because a Mage wears the Black Robes does not make him evil."
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
3/11/2014 19:21:36   
DidYouKnowThat

@Sora: He's literally EVERY WHERE I think. . . . it's just T-2 is best because it only contains Paladin (apprentice) so it's the easiest spot to find him, since it's only 2 characters.

Furthermore, he has a very rare encounter rate, and in other places, he'll be competing with a ton of other characters.
Post #: 64
3/11/2014 19:22:36   
  Sora To Hoshi
AQW Head Moderator
Time Mage

That's kinda what I figured, just wondered if there were any other places that only have 1 character.

Thanks though :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
3/11/2014 19:24:17   
the warden

sora: yup T2 is the best to find him, thats where i found him and ive seen him there like 3 other times after that so xd
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 66
3/11/2014 19:33:36   
Axel459
The Void Calls

I'm starting to feel like Gent is impossible to catch without a SG I've seen him almost 30 times and he's just like
"Haha you killed me, but I'm too cool for you with my hat and time abilities so bye."
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 67
3/11/2014 19:39:20   
DidYouKnowThat

Well he is here for the whole year. .. not surprised if Nulgath put like, 1% capture rate. LOL.

(Ok maybe not 1% .. . . .5%? . ..10%?)
Post #: 68
3/11/2014 20:22:34   
Magical Winds

T-2 is the best spot for gentleman, and I think the capture rate is 3% but I'm not positive.
@ DYKT: yeah, earth + water. for me that'd come together in .. hmmm.. Swamp Wyvern! lol. If you want to see if it is very OP, how about making swamp wyrm for the next contest or something like that.

< Message edited by Magical Winds -- 3/11/2014 20:25:41 >
AQW  Post #: 69
3/11/2014 21:26:36   
DidYouKnowThat

Nah, I'm done with Wyverns. I've got one already, and I think if I can get across how I'd like it to look like, future Wyverns won't look like the puny AQW versions or something.

(But of course I wouldn't mind AQW version being the apprentice ''baby'' version, then AQ version for the Veteran look, and how I want it to look like as the Master version. Huehue)

Maybe a Swamp WYRM! . . . . .Lel.

Or a Behemoth made of Earth/Mountain . . . .with a running river on its back or something. . . . which could count as water .. .huehuehue
Post #: 70
3/11/2014 21:37:22   
Magical Winds

Yeah, I suggested swamp wyrm above, maybe you could make a behemoth of a mountain with rivers as earth+water.
AQW  Post #: 71
3/11/2014 22:01:28   
Gorillo Titan

Just so you all know they said they would remove the bug forums and that you could use the bug tracker from know on to report stuff.
Post #: 72
3/12/2014 13:16:14   
Jmagician

Have you guys checked out the old school OS theme that was posted on the OS homepage? It's pretty neat and makes me wish I had my super nintendo :(
AQW  Post #: 73
3/12/2014 14:43:26   
the warden

level 18 quaztk:D
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 74
3/12/2014 20:45:32   
DidYouKnowThat

So . .now there's really nothing to do . . . . . Lets hope Nulgath finally speaks this week or something. . .
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 143 - Read the first post!
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition