Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 143 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 143 - Read the first post!
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/12/2014 20:58:56   
the warden

didyouknowthat: ikr would be great xd
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 76
3/12/2014 21:40:15   
Gorillo Titan

We will more than likely get a post congratulating both of the winners.
Post #: 77
3/12/2014 21:51:23   
DidYouKnowThat

Eh. . . .

But about future updates? A review of what's arriving? That's what I'll be lookin' for.
Post #: 78
3/12/2014 21:59:34   
Gorillo Titan

We've almost always got a post after the contest have ended from nulgath congratulating the winners then between a week and two weeks the art contest character will be posted on the design notes with a picture of its in game look while the backstory one tends to take longer since its drawn from scratch but one of them should be in game before the next CC changes in since character releases go with the CC out at the time and fire and water CC are coming next but also since BG is out they might be drawn but not put in game till warlic find the time so with in a month they contest characters should be in game. That should be the updates we get for like the next month.
Post #: 79
3/12/2014 22:25:47   
DidYouKnowThat

One contest. . .taking a month. . . . Whaaaat. e.e

Are these contests used to pass time or something .. Lol . .
Post #: 80
3/12/2014 22:34:22   
Gorillo Titan

Maybe not when OS first started but last two contest have been that wait but its better then not getting anything at all but Nuglith did do the contest right when water CC would come in so he most likely planning to get it to us as soon as he can. Maybe even faster if REV helps him draw the characters like he did last time.

REV most likely wont draw it since ED has a war going on and he will be busy though.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/12/2014 23:44:03 >
Post #: 81
3/13/2014 2:58:48   
mt

Game needs some love. :(
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 82
3/13/2014 3:52:53   
Megadragonknight

That's weird, where is the Bug thread?
Post #: 83
3/13/2014 4:05:57   
DidYouKnowThat

quote:

Just so you all know they said they would remove the bug forums and that you could use the bug tracker from know on to report stuff.

Quoted from Gorillo.
Post #: 84
3/13/2014 4:34:24   
Megadragonknight

Oh I see, wasn't around for the past 2 days since I was busy studying for my final exam paper. My exam is over since yesterday and its holiday for me! :D I can play OS anytime I want when I am free at home.
Post #: 85
3/13/2014 4:37:32   
Apple Core

Welcome back MDK!! May I ask how your exam went?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
3/13/2014 8:19:40   
Megadragonknight

@Apple
Thx. :D But I was still around for the past week since I want to have breaks.

Off-topic: My exam went smoothly and its durable. Honestly, I am confident I will pass and obtain A or distinction in at least 1 of my Module. Hopefully both can score A or Distinction and I will extremely overjoy. :)

On-topic: It have been like 3-5 weeks of no OS release excluding CC rotation. I hope there will be new release this week.
Post #: 87
3/13/2014 8:24:29   
Gorillo Titan

@MDK If you haven't noticed Warlic was choose to lead BG android version so he could be o lazy to post anything on OS but at least we will have two new contest character and a elemental pvp forum tournament should be starting any week now.

https://twitter.com/Revontheus/status/442181156901900288 Rev also drew this for OS so we could get it at any time.
Post #: 88
3/13/2014 8:27:50   
Megadragonknight

@Titan
Yes, I am aware of all the points you stated especially the part where Rev drew Arin. I already knew Arin was drew by Rev. xD
Post #: 89
3/13/2014 8:31:52   
Gorillo Titan

Well not to much is going on in OS then. :/
Post #: 90
3/13/2014 8:36:08   
Megadragonknight

An unfortunately sad thing to say.
Post #: 91
3/13/2014 13:05:15   
The Finnish Phoenix

If there's no release tomorrow I will be rather disappointed. C'mon Milt!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 92
3/13/2014 13:14:24   
Gorillo Titan

Not Milts fault BG fault.
Post #: 93
3/13/2014 13:28:42   
Mondez

Nulgath has no control his own development team and all the decisions lie with Artix who is the head of AE. All in all it is no one's fault.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
3/13/2014 13:30:49   
Gorillo Titan

We could blame apple if we wanted to since they are preventing BG from going live and making more money for AE that could help them have enough to hire new coders.
Post #: 95
3/13/2014 13:55:52   
Mondez

Technically it isn't Apple's fault either because they do have standards towards apps even if a good amount of them are terrible games amounting to Flappy Bird.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
3/13/2014 14:06:38   
Gorillo Titan

Then its just a matter of time then before OS gets going just hope it isn't another year 1/4 of this year is already over XD
Post #: 97
3/13/2014 16:11:05   
Jmagician

I'm just hoping this game doesn't die. I check in every now and then on my free time but I can imagine there are a few hardcore OS players that spent a lot of time and money on this game. Someone would definitely have to take the blame if OS gets cut off from progressing any further as this is a real possibility that has to be taken into account.

In any case, I'm hoping Nulgath comes up with some totally epic SG releases (balanced of course) that aims at raising money for the development of OS. IMO, X-boosts was a totally wrong way of going about it as now the whole game going forward would have to revolve around it. In general, X-boosts will have a lingering long-term impact on OS, although artifacts might balance it out strongly assuming that you can only equip 1 artifact and that a majority would be more useful than X-boosts.

As for ideas about what Nulgath can do, I would prefer it would work similarly like the promo characters such as BD and PC. The satisfaction was nice, it definitely grabbed me to purchase SGs and it balanced itself out over time (this is something that X-boosts doesn't have in common). A type of feature that would grab players to purchase SGs as well as giving them satisfaction that will last the right amount of time and that is when Nulgath should introduce something new to keep players in buying. These SG features shouldn't be game breaking and shouldn't make the free players quit just because they feel left out. Balance and creative ideas is the key here.

That's my advice/suggestion that would help give OS a boost in both playerbase and income. Seeing as how there are a shortage of coders, they don't necessarily have to go all out. But atleast something has to be in the works.
AQW  Post #: 98
3/13/2014 16:19:11   
Gorillo Titan

Do they plan to add guild stuff to OS?

Anyone notice they took the link to Aq3d off the AE homepage?

Also was reading up on flash and a lot of experts are saying its dying game model so OS maybe need to be switch to something else in time.

As far as OS dying it shouldn't since Artix once said before they never kill any of there games for some reason.

@below its Gorillo or titan not Gorilla

But has Nulgath said anything about Guilds himself?

ok.

OS, would have a lot less issues if Nulgath talked to us once in a while so we at least know the game plan for the game.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/13/2014 16:39:33 >
Post #: 99
3/13/2014 16:25:51   
Mondez

Artifacts are right now the best way to get rid of the Exp Boost issue. 200% on terms isn't really a lot since you still have long amounts of grinding to reach 20, but having 580% cuts that time by literally almost to 3-5 hours time of grinding. Having artifacts fill up the slots so that the temp boosts won't stack too much to give a lot of exp because other artifacts will be taking up the spots.

The overall issue is that we won't be getting anything and I do mean anything major until BG is over and done with both the Web, Facebook, and Android versions even then we don't know what Artix has in mind for the coders afterwards.

@Gorillo
We could since this thread has been up for a long while since Alpha ver.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21003119

HTML5 is the new term for coding games or so I've heard. Some games and websites seem to be using it already. It seems AE might be going towards Unity as seeing Nulgath and Cysero have been tweeting their animations on Twitter.

Mistype. lol Can't blame a guy game designing while typing.

At the moment no word from Nulgath, but they might implement it since a good amount of users have been asking it for the past year.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 3/13/2014 16:31:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 143 - Read the first post!
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition