Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Staff Information Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Staff Information Thread
Page 17 of 22«<1516171819>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/14/2015 11:51:54   
crabpeople

Mystical: You're being passional with the ultraguardian head uh?
That makes me want to ask for a guardian dragon jr. face . That or a derp face.

Edit: Yeh ofc it's epic!

< Message edited by crabpeople -- 6/14/2015 12:06:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 401
6/14/2015 12:01:23   
Mystical Warrior
Helpful!

@crabpeople Pretty much, but you have to admit, UltraGuardian Dragon looks really epic, what with that flaming eyes and all, although I don't expect him to have the flaming eyes also, but if its possible, all the more awesome, it should be easier to do given that there is already art for and just needs a little tweaking her and there.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 402
6/25/2015 6:34:40   
Chazero

A tweet from Ash:
quote:

@AshendalAE

Just pushed something live in DF based on a very old titan fight. See if you can find it. It might be something locked.
Link to the tweet.

< Message edited by Chazero -- 6/25/2015 6:35:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 403
6/25/2015 8:24:13   
crabpeople

Oh yeahh.
spoiler:

It's the guardian dragon from the guardian class training. The reward is a new art for the guardian blade

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 404
6/25/2015 12:35:26   
Mystical Warrior
Helpful!

Very interesting art, guess I'll be using this one now, wish it has some kind of synergistic effect on Guardian Class, still sad there's still no (Ultra)Guardian dragon head from the Dragon Customization
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 405
6/25/2015 14:26:33   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

From Ash's twitter some minutes back. There's a couple of tweets:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ash

https://twitter.com/AshendalAE/status/614133002692612097

The two newest levels of Destiny Weapons have a new look. Drace did some alterations to Zee's art to match and did new dagger/staff.

and the second one:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ash

https://twitter.com/AshendalAE/status/614133131084464128

Zee's original art will come out later on along with something else he did. A Doom & Destiny shop if you will.

Zee's offering his weapons for the shops. Cool, right...?

You can check out Zee's awesome art here: https://twitter.com/Zee_AQ/status/597424075938627584
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 406
6/25/2015 15:18:10   
crabpeople

Excellent art! The thing is... The dragonslayer related items are missing (they're pending to be added). We can see the dragon blade picture (first one starting at the left) but the staff mentioned back at the DS revamp that the dragon blade won't be a thing in DF.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 407
6/25/2015 20:33:00   
Mystical Warrior
Helpful!

O_O awesome artworks, although seeing that BoA and DB is more of an AQ thing, I guess the art will go to that game, but if we ever do get a BoA replica in DF, I hope it uses that art, because its awesome level is over 9000 (yes I did that).
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 408
6/26/2015 12:32:40   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Awesome sauce update from Dracelix.

Feast your eyes.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dracelix

https://twitter.com/Dracelix/status/614470438991872001

here is the new art for the Destiny weapons.
The Axe on the left will belong to @ArtixKrieger in book 3.

>>Picture<<

Love the weapons...!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 409
6/26/2015 13:54:06   
Shadows Morgenstern

O.O HOLY. These simply MUST replace the old art for the destiny weapons so the art upgrades can match the same rate as their Doom counterparts. PLEASE TEAM. THESE ARE AMAZING. Dracelix you are awesome! I'm sorry but these might even be better than Zee's BLoD.

I could understand how the purity of the Spirit Orbs causes the metal to lose impurities and just improve as more spirit orbs inhabit the weapons, to the point where on the last stage thet become filled to the point where they glow with actual blinding light.

Assuming Artix got himself forged a new BLoD since we technically may or may not have his old one.

I don't normally get so caps locky or happy but I have wanted Destiny art upgrades alongside Doom for years and these are PERFECT.

Edit: @Ash: Awww...oh well. Never really made sense to me but I guess you guys have your reasons.

< Message edited by Shadows Morgenstern -- 6/26/2015 14:06:18 >

Your signature has been removed because Photobucket replaced it
with a third-party hosting notice that was too large for the forums.
DF  Post #: 410
6/26/2015 14:01:52   
Ash

They're not supposed to match the Doom Weapons rate of art updates. The newest versions got the art update.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 411
6/26/2015 14:11:13   
Mordred

Something of note: The slightly updated art for Blade of Destiny also went live, along with new tiers up to level 80.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 412
6/28/2015 2:25:09   
Rayen
Constructively Discussional!

I think this'd be the place to put it, so what are people's opinions on the Assassin class that Cronix is making? Bear in mind that it's just a personal project of his, but Icebound Revenant was produced in exactly the same way and added in-game due to player interest. He also recently did some recoloured versions. Do you think that this should/will be added in-game or that it won't/should not be added?
AQ DF  Post #: 413
6/28/2015 6:35:29   
Womba

I wouldn't mind it, but Ninjas are by definition of the word, Assassins. So it'd be kind of silly to have two murder classes with different names and appearances.

Could be a nice upgrade path to Ninjas though. Like Dread Ninja or something.
DF AQW  Post #: 414
6/28/2015 9:26:54   
Shadows Morgenstern

The animations on Assassin are extremely smooth, you can see how Cronix has improved a lot. I like it...but I'd like it as a tier 2. XD Or if tier 3 it could require ninja to be trained maybe?
DF  Post #: 415
6/28/2015 9:46:08   
Ash

quote:

Do you think that this should/will be added in-game or that it won't/should not be added?

After the "We want IBR!" *a bit later* "Booo not enough flashy animations even though we asked for it just like this!" it's going to be a bit of an issues. Geo first needs to approve it going in and he hasn't approached her yet that I'm aware of. It's a personal project that he's working on and is in no way confirmed to go in, player support for it or otherwise. There's also the issues that he said it changes you into a elf, which would instantly make it a DC class and after IBR's issue...yeah.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 416
6/28/2015 9:56:08   
Shadows Morgenstern

Hrmmm, well in some of the recoloured versions, they seem human, just with the armoured ear sort of thing on the helm, it could be said that it's just inspired by elven assassins!

I think a lot of the IBR fiasco was because it looks different to the better looking black armour design, and a lot of the animations were not the ones shown, although obviously this is because those ones were on a different base, a lot of people don't seem to get that. And people will start to complain if DC classes start to begin outnumbering the other classes. It's inevitable.
DF  Post #: 417
6/29/2015 5:03:18   
Chazero

Wow, Cronix has really improved his animations! I would like to apologize to Cronix because I keep comparing him to Tomix. I just have to because Tomix is the head animator of DF and you're the only other person who does animations for humanoids regularly. I haven't seen Dracelix do any animations that involve humanoids for quite a long time while True Mortal is probably still recovering from the accident. Ragsrun is still a new artist and she hasn't done any animations that involve humanoids in a while.

I do have to say that Cronix excels at the effects. His effects are always amazing. As for the comparison, Cronix, at the moment, is at the level Tomix was when he made the original Soulweaver.
Some stuff from Ash:
quote:

@AshendalAE

14.0.10 - Fix for not being able to train Wis if at 200 Luk just went live. Apparently now that Luk is useful people train it. Who knew.
Link to the tweet.

And Tomix:
quote:

@TomixDF

Can you recognize who could that be? (WIP, first draft/version)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CItQzG3UMAANhXO.png
Link to the tweet.

quote:

@TomixDF

This is what a fully developed elemental spirit looks like! Who knows, maybe some day Aegis can look like this...
Link to the tweet.

quote:

@TomixDF

As I've said, the former was a fully developer elemental spirit. THIS is a "before" stage.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CItdMZ5WIAA5-5r.png
Link to the tweet.

< Message edited by Chazero -- 6/30/2015 6:17:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 418
7/7/2015 0:09:01   
Mystical Warrior
Helpful!

Is there any news on the new heads/wings/tail designs for the Dragon Customization feature?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 419
7/7/2015 0:20:44   
PusatShrade

Woahh! The Assassin class looks amazing. I wonder which storyline it will be tied into. Or will it be independent? Either way, I can't wait for it.
DF AQW  Post #: 420
7/7/2015 0:57:35   
The Hollow Soul

Well, as of right now it isn't confirmed for the game. It's just a side project Cronix is working on for his own fun and improvement of his skills.

quote:

Geo first needs to approve it going in and he hasn't approached her yet that I'm aware of. It's a personal project that he's working on and is in no way confirmed to go in, player support for it or otherwise. There's also the issues that he said it changes you into a elf, which would instantly make it a DC class and after IBR's issue...yeah.

From Ash a few comments above.
DF  Post #: 421
7/11/2015 9:16:34   
Chazero

Stuff from Dracelix:
quote:

@Dracelix

Here's A quick speed sculpt of everyones favourite snowman/Soul ally, Aegis! Its fun to make 2D characters in 3D :D

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJkrjiLWoAAEjzR.jpg
Link to the tweet.

quote:

@Dracelix

Here's a preview of some really cool weapons I've just finished.
one of many sets I've made in the last 3 weeks.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJmc6hrWsAEHPRX.png
Link to the tweet.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 422
7/11/2015 20:44:04   
ShimmerSoul

More from Dracelix:
quote:

How about a full item set preview this time. I've got 4 other sets ready too which you'll see in the next few weeks.
Linky. :3
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 423
7/12/2015 4:08:38   
Chazero

Dracelix has a few questions:
quote:

@Dracelix

what are you favourite looking weapons in Dragonfable? and what classes do you think need more matching items?
Link to the tweet.

So far, the classes with the most votes at the moment(2 votes with one of them mine) are the Atealan classes and 1 vote on Master Soulweaver.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 424
7/12/2015 9:47:30   
Mystical Warrior
Helpful!

I'd say DragonLord misses a weapon that really matches its theme, unless you consider Dragonlord's Loss as its theme weapon, then that weapon might need an art update
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 425
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Staff Information Thread
Page 17 of 22«<1516171819>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition