Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Staff Information Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Staff Information Thread
Page 3 of 22«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/13/2014 21:15:16   
Lord Noonien Soong

Hope it costs gold like the originals
DF  Post #: 51
6/25/2014 19:26:38   
salene

Cronix, your the best (around, nothings ever gonna keep you down)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 52
6/26/2014 6:15:40   
Zeldax

I honestly prefer the original one over that one. I always loved the design of Death Knight. I even wanted the original Death Knight as an armor in AQWorlds, but they made it look a lot different even though I could picture in my mind how it would look like in AQWorlds.
Anyway, it would have been better if it was like the Necromancer Update where it has more shading and updated design. But I do like the hair.

< Message edited by Zeldax -- 6/26/2014 6:16:03 >
Post #: 53
6/27/2014 17:49:44   
salene

This is honestly so beautiful! I can't wait to use it!

Holy mother of Togs! This is wonderful Cronix!

Sorry forumites, but I WILL be the first FDK! (frost death knight)

Edit: Chaos! Get out of DF!

O.O My life is complete. Again, MINE!

< Message edited by salene -- 6/30/2014 21:34:29 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 54
7/2/2014 9:57:01   
Lemonus

Those tentacles look nasty.

...I like them.

Here are some animation previews for them btw, even though they're on the links themselves I'm putting them up anyway for convenience's sake.

Frost DeathKnight

Undead Frost DeathKnight

Chaos Lord set

The Frost and Undead Frost are different versions, me thinks.

Note THE IDLE ANIMATIONS!

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 7/2/2014 12:18:06 >
DF AQW  Post #: 55
7/5/2014 18:57:35   
Faerdin
Rune Knight

quote:

Original: @San_Robin

A quest for Shadow of the Wind village starts to surface in my brain... Perhaps I should write it down >.>

quote:

Original: @San_Robin

Yes! The quest got approved! No known release date yet though

Just taken from Twitter. Seems we have more to expect from San Robin. :)

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
7/5/2014 22:18:26   
Evangel

The rising and falling of the entire upper body for (Undead) Frost DeathKnight could be gotten rid of. I understand it's supposed to look like they're breathing, but it just looks bad. Besides, only your chest rises and falls when you breathe.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 57
7/7/2014 0:17:28   
Izumi*

It seems as though Ash has been keeping himself quite busy as of late.

quote:

Ash
@AshendalAE

@Boxer502 Pally is in final testing to make sure no bugs slipped in. DK is 95% done. The DC class is 20% done. Guardian isn't started yet.

Link to tweet.

I have no idea how he manages to do all of this while being able fulfill his MQ and forum duties, but thank you Ash for spoiling us rotten. <3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
7/7/2014 0:26:30   
Mordred

Sounds like we may get another test by the next Release. Awesome. Ash is awesome.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 59
7/7/2014 0:33:27   
DarkLore

GREAT! I wonder how we'll get the new DK items. Luckily I tweeted Ash about that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
7/7/2014 11:27:23   
afb728

Which DC class, do we know?
DF  Post #: 61
7/7/2014 12:49:02   
DarkLore

Frost DK will be DC's. Also:
quote:

@AshendalAE How will the new DK gear be obtained?

quote:

@ChaosSlayer13th Waiting to discuss that with Geo.

quote:

@AshendalAE I really hope they'll just cost gold. Or a merge shop. Merge older versions to make the new ones. ;)

Anyone agree with my idea?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
7/7/2014 12:50:37   
Mordred

I think they should just drop from Malifact's quest.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 63
7/7/2014 12:55:13   
DarkLore

I was considering that ever since the gear was confirmed. But the pool of DK items is already too large. Why make it harder? Maybe put the old drops somewhere else? Like a nostalgia shop? Can they even remove drops from quest and do that?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
7/7/2014 16:49:25   
Romulus

They shouldn't remove the old drops, per-say.

Just update the DeathKnight items in the drop pool to the current standards/art and make higher levels.

Always had the idea of a Level 50 DeathKnight monster that drops the items at level 50 and below. Then there's a "Master" DeathKnight that drops items level 51+

But that's just my $0.02
Post #: 65
7/9/2014 9:05:49   
Zeldax

Cronix just posted an update on the Guardian Class on Twitter and Twitpic. It now has the complete armor design and it has 2 helms you can choose from. The shield is also different, it looks more like the guardian shield now.

quote:

Here you go. Revamped version of Guardian with 3 head variants. I decided to change a previously shield's shape to original one ( I mean original guardian shield ). Also I modified a shading of the blade. Everything will be CC ( sword/helm/cape and shield as well). Link : http://cronixae.deviantart.com/art/nuGuardian-preview-466753739?ga_submit_new=10%253A1404907208 Enjoy :)

http://cronixae.deviantart.com/art/nuGuardian-preview-466753739?ga_submit_new=10%253A1404907208
Post #: 66
7/9/2014 13:45:52   
salene

Now that armor is more reminiscent of the guardian we know and love! Great work Cronix!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 67
7/14/2014 1:20:57   
flashbang

Everything as CC? Paint room, prepare your face!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 68
7/16/2014 0:02:38   
Razen

This is a tad unusual for this thread, but it is an important bit of info from Ash(@AshendalAE on twitter).

quote:

B/P/D, if successful miss -> M/P/M, if successful miss -> One more roll just for missing if you have none of that. (Small chance)

Link here.

I also had run some numbers yesterday that showed that B/P/D was underperforming. In response to that, Ash informed me:

quote:

Which is something that I intend to correct to make it ~= with the stat fixes I'm going to propose. I found a very weird line in the battle engine that I need to get confirmation on that it's *supposed* to be there since that's causing your issue.

I suppose we can anticipate 140 Block/Parry/Dodge becoming as useful as 50 M/P/M in the foreseeable future.

Links for those.

Here and here.

< Message edited by Razen -- 7/16/2014 0:23:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
7/18/2014 13:11:54   
Mordred

quote:

Ash ‏@AshendalAE 9m
If you want something to help push through waves in the war make sure to check Cysero's DC shop tonight. #DF

quote:

Ash ‏@AshendalAE 7m
I'll also be making an announcement regarding classes not being able to save and what's being done for that. #DF

Not sure what the class thing is about. Can someone explain it to me?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 70
7/18/2014 13:21:12   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

@Mordred, this thread should help throw some light.
www.forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21755066

< Message edited by Arthur -- 7/18/2014 13:22:29 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 71
7/20/2014 9:51:29   
Zeldax

Updated Guardian Class Skills

quote:

@CronixAE

Here you go. The revamped version of guardian class with brand new animations : http://cronixae.deviantart.com/art/nuGuardian-skills-preview-469406236?ga_submit_new=10%253A1405862728 Enjoy ;)

Looks great! They all look like a revamped version of the old skills. Too bad the Guardian Dragon is still like that. Its only the neck and the head that shows

< Message edited by Zeldax -- 7/20/2014 9:54:25 >
Post #: 72
7/20/2014 10:39:35   
Evangel

The animations feel all very... stiff? They're not as smooth as most of the other classes animations.

Firstly, the "breathing" animation needs to be left out entirely. It doesn't look natural, nor does it good. That sort of thing just isn't accurately portrayed in this medium. AQ does it and it looks terrible.

The "walking" animation should be more of a run.

The "Attack!" animation should be changed as well. Instead of a jumping attack, make the second attack a shield bash instead. Or just make it a standard weapon-slash.

"Guardian Heroes" should be changed also. I like the original how they're a bunch of flying, headless ghosts with different animations, vs. a group of your clones marching very lamely from point "a" to "b".

< Message edited by Evangel -- 7/20/2014 10:41:03 >

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 73
7/20/2014 12:04:29   
WHITE DRAGON MAGE

Anyone got the animations for the new paladin and death knight?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
7/20/2014 13:45:38   
Cronix

quote:

The animations feel all very... stiff? They're not as smooth as most of the other classes animations.

Firstly, the "breathing" animation needs to be left out entirely. It doesn't look natural, nor does it good. That sort of thing just isn't accurately portrayed in this medium. AQ does it and it looks terrible.

The "walking" animation should be more of a run.

The "Attack!" animation should be changed as well. Instead of a jumping attack, make the second attack a shield bash instead. Or just make it a standard weapon-slash.

"Guardian Heroes" should be changed also. I like the original how they're a bunch of flying, headless ghosts with different animations, vs. a group of your clones marching very lamely from point "a" to "b".

1st of all thank for your comment. Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression.

About "breathing animation" it makes game looks more realistic and in my opinion it looks better than a static standing posture. I see you really hate it because it's not your 1st post about " why you introduced breathing animation, it looks really bad, etc. "

"The "walking" animation should be more of a run" ehh It's not just a walking animation, I sped it up :) Now it's moving almost as fast as the runing one.

"...standard weapon-slash" be more creative please ;)

And at last you are wrong about "Guardian Heroes" They're not moving. It's just a bounch of static headless guardians who's flying "very lamely" from point "a" to "b" so you have to "update your database" ;)

Anyway I don't want to justify myself but it's been a 1st time when I've been doing something like that ( dual wielding class ). I still have to learn a lot :(
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Staff Information Thread
Page 3 of 22«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition