Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread 6

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread 6
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/7/2014 5:44:29   
xXHaWkZXx

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...
I have returned!
On a serious note though I have now gotten through the main part of my school work and have more free time as a consequence of that, expect to see more of me from now on, Good luck to everyone in the new round (when it starts) and congratulations aerodu on your victory!
AQ MQ  Post #: 176
10/7/2014 15:32:23   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

The more the merrier, especially if it comes time to fight Dynami; lets hope we can just quietly wipe them off the map before they return from the nothingness of inactivity to bring destruction upon us all.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 177
10/9/2014 12:32:52   
Heroes of the Scape

OOC, are we going to get a new thread before the start, or will all our plans be late?
AQ  Post #: 178
10/9/2014 16:07:55   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

I have a new thread up, the map will be up soon but it is taking time, I am having some trouble with photobucket.

Still its a new thread so this one is locked by the power of Geotal.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 10/9/2014 16:08:52 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 179
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread 6
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition