Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

War Commands

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> War Commands
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/13/2014 15:36:00   
Samurai_ED

The war commands in my opinion are overpriced. 2000 credits for 10 charges is too overpriced... If your doing 1v1 for the 10 charges, u make 370 credits but you bought the core for 2000, so you lose about 1630 credits.. I think the core should be 500-750 credits, or raise the charges greatly.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/13/2014 16:06:29   
Ranloth
Banned

I think the main point of them is more Influence (drops), not necessarily giving you low amount of Credits. Although, I will agree it's low. How about this:

x20 Charges -- Standard Bomb = 1 charge & Super Bomb - 2 charges.

This way, it will still be guaranteed drops, but with guaranteed drops, there's a higher chance to get Super Bomb as well. And higher Credit/Varium price is there so it won't be easy to abuse the Bombs for fast and easy advantage in the War.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
3/13/2014 17:10:48   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

One of the reasons why it's a little bit more expensive with the 10 charge is because you have the potential to gain tons of influence with that amount of guarantee war drops, especially for those that choose to upgrade/earn the super war items.

You also have the option to earn the war item drops for free without the War Commander core either. Every time you win a PvP battle (1v1/2v2/v1), you have a certain drop rate percent to get a Dread Bomb/Shell or a Super Dread Bomb/Shell. The drop rate varies on all three modes. The Super Dread Bomb/Shell does have a lower drop rate however compare to the Dread Bomb/Shell.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> War Commands
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition