Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= ChronoZ Testing Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= ChronoZ Testing Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/2/2014 5:09:15   
kenip

As i see, ChronoZ Class is not (fully) time based class afterall.
It arts is preety good on his/her hand and surely, Hair.
but as i saw its skills. its pretty cloned sense of shadow hunter.
i think it just need a revamp of skills afterall.

Art: 7/10
Skills: 4/10
Damage: 5/10
Lag: 4/10 (remembering other side(Connection))
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 151
4/2/2014 5:23:38   
Insane2201

The three skip turn moves kind of makes me feel the class is not fully done. I understand that there are limitations one can do and that the class does have one of the biggest files/codes in the game. The animations are nice so it's really a shame to have 3 spots where awesome moves could have been. I was honestly hoping for a big massive attack like most other classes have. Instead it's one where you need to do combinations to pull off those big moves. Which is cool, but it feels like it's lacking something. Like all the calendar classes had a regen skill. I may not have seen it or you need to pull off a certain combo to get it though.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 152
4/2/2014 9:34:44   
snakehulk21220

dude, it has a badass heal skill, you must not have tried it since the FIRST test, if you own the calendar you should really try it again, its a good class, it holds its own with any of the other calendar classes and doesnt need anything else, the skills that skip your turn honestly do make it feel like an april fools joke but meh it would get overpowered if it got 3 more skills like the ones people keep asking for... they are fine with it being strong, they are not fine if people try to make it overpowered.

another "massive" attack and the stuff you are asking for would make it very over powered and it would start getting the nerf hammer like crazy

< Message edited by snakehulk21220 -- 4/2/2014 9:35:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 153
4/4/2014 10:11:46   
RushawnR.

The new blink skill only keeps you focused on one enemy. If that enemy dies you can't attack any other enemy and you end up attacking the dead one.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 154
4/7/2014 17:26:53   
Xanaomin

^
Actually, if you click on another target, you can then attack them.

Now that it's live I have to say: The AOE attack needs a buff. I mean, it's hitting all of the monsters in one go for less damage than any other attack-all-monsters move.
Also, something I've noticed: Any and all of the classes made in book 3 seem to be the ones that cannot be saved. I mean sure, Pyromancer did too.. but you can also buy it in book 1.
The Evolved Soulweaver and Shadowhunter armors, however, are only available in book 3. If the ChronoZ was also placed as such, in some sort of flash codery that I honestly don't fully understand, then that could be the problem. Only book 1-2 classes are saveable.
Could be something to look into.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 155
8/25/2014 17:49:05   
Hemabody

You know , with the new artifact system , this class can a "Z" related junk item (Like the visor) , and then it can be traded into different versions of a joke weapon in the shape of Z (The letter not the NPC) , Scythe , the same levels and versions of SW artifact , element , Void , as I think time-related classes are a bit related to the void (Espically CC).
AQW  Post #: 156
8/26/2014 21:03:24   
megacolonel95

Is this the calendar I need to buy to get it?

< Message edited by megacolonel95 -- 8/26/2014 23:14:56 >

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 157
8/26/2014 21:57:28   
Hemabody

Yep it is the one
AQW  Post #: 158
8/26/2014 23:15:23   
megacolonel95

Sorry bout that format. Mobile messed me up
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 159
8/27/2014 9:26:52   
Hemabody

No problem
AQW  Post #: 160
2/8/2015 16:07:19   
tuphr200

when it will be fixed (the chronoZ Saveing problem)
Post #: 161
2/8/2015 16:22:08   
Ash

Whenever someone with Database Level editing privileges has time.

There are 3 in AE for DF.

Zhoom - Busy on all manner of things and has no free time to help.
Rolith - Busy on a lot of things and only has time to do a few things to help, not on the level we need.
Captain Rhubarb - Already agreed to help fix it when he has time. He's also incredibly busy and we don't know the time frame it will take for him to help.

This goes for every class that can't be saved right now. We don't know when it will be fixed as it's not game breaking and only an annoyance fix.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 162
2/10/2015 2:26:19   
Midnightsoul

ChronoZ needs a much better shield and a shorter cooldown for its heal (not the big heal that also regenerates mana). It could also use a powerboost move. The cooldown from Dimensional Rift needs to be reduced or removed.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 163
12/20/2015 10:32:32   
LigerBeard

I'm going to be perfectly honest: ChronoZ has to be my favorite class overall!

While there are some classes that are better looking and more powerful, ChronoZ combines a good deal of power with plenty of style!

Also, being a huge fan of Megaman x8, I really like how they decided to style it partially after Megaman!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 164
12/21/2015 9:44:08   
Sakurai the Cursed

This is the one class I really regret not getting. Don't care that I passed on Chronomancer or Timekiller (and kinda regret getting Chronocorruptor...), but this one looks really fun. :[
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 165
2/18/2018 7:25:32   
BladeofAwesomeSauce

I'm actually really sad I missed getting this armor, through the calendar. Took a bit of a long hiatus from the game and came back out of curiosity and got hooked in again.

In terms effectiveness, this class/armor is one of my favourites. Yeah it lacks a proper one hit kill move, but that's where blink steps in, which pretty much makes up for it. If you know the proper combos, you can tackle pretty much any single enemy in the game. Only downside to this class is the mana cost, since you're barely ever using the standard Attack, which I only use when I accidentally click on the wrong move, but even then I use rewind, which also costs mana. Another slight downside is the lack of a proper multi hit move, however most of the time (if the game lets you), you can use blink to attack 2 different targets, as long as you're able to click on a different enemy. Also the stun move can't be used in the first turn, which for some enemies, such as Theanno, you actually really need.

Also compared to most classes, this has a lot of +300% attacks (the highest being 770% which is crazy), you just need to get the right combos going which the forum guide page provides. Also a lot of the tier 3 classes often require a build up to get the high damaging attacks going. So I don't know why people keep saying that Shadowhunter is better. ChronoZ is leagues ahead of it, in terms of damage output and effectiveness. And from a subjective point of view, the design and animations for the ChronoZ are much better. The only thing that could make this better, design wise, is if we got the option to change the Colour. Purple/Amethyst is nice, but it would be nice if we could switch it up a bit with a click, similar to how certain weapons do it.

< Message edited by BladeofAwesomeSauce -- 2/18/2018 13:02:53 >
DF  Post #: 166
1/16/2019 2:51:10   
TFS
Helpful!

This is the buggiest class in the game and, just for fun, I'm trying to make a complete list of all its glitches; does anyone else have it and feel like helping out? Here's what I've got so far.
DF  Post #: 167
3/27/2019 6:20:50   
LigerBeard

I've been gone for a while, and I seem to have noticed that the ChronoZ class' heal ability cool down has started to carry on after the battle. Is that just a bug, or did they change it to do that?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 168
3/27/2019 12:36:33   
TFS
Helpful!

It was a bug that it previously didn't carry between battles. All of the class's unintended issues have since been fixed.
DF  Post #: 169
3/27/2019 12:56:05   
LigerBeard

@tfs: Oh, I see! Gotta admit, I always thought it was intentional, but I can see why it wouldn't be.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 170
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= ChronoZ Testing Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition