Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Official Bounty Hunter Balance Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: =ED= Official Bounty Hunter Balance Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/25/2015 16:51:32   
Rayman
Banned

Lord: what you just said doesn't have anything to do with the thread and if you want to insult players please do it on the pms.

Back on topic: So ginger what do you think of the buff mass and cheap shot should get.
AQW Epic  Post #: 51
5/26/2015 0:57:24   
Daph Duck

um helo everybody, as BH expert me dinks massacer needs a huge buff it is nudding compaired too supercharges and surgical strike. dink about it. surgicles and supercharge both increese on tech, and we all no how important it is too be dafensive and affensive at the same time. but look at massacer. strenth only improves STRENTH and it is unsastainable and unviable with no defense. and both supercharge and surgical charge have super power... HEAL n also SUPER CHARGE IGNORES DAFENSE and SURGICAL STRIKE STEELS RAGE. what does massacer have? NOTHING. NOT TEW MENTION SURGICLE STRIKE CAN BE USED WID SORD. CHANGE PLEASE ITS NOT BALANCED SORRY
AQW Epic  Post #: 52
5/26/2015 8:04:01   
King Bling

Cheap shot doesn't need a buff if so the double strike needs a buff too from the recent Nerf to it, then fire scythe needs buff then does fire ball need buff and so does all moves but everything was needed until now.
And no massacre doesn't need any buff since if massacre is buffed wrt BH then CH massacre builds will be OP than ever leading to another Nerf which will lead to another buff again leading to Nerf and then. A buff and then yes a Nerf but then comes the buff so be ready for a Nerf unless they buff again but ya the Nerf follows but what bout the buff cuz Nerf comes after .

Conclusion - Nerf and buff are a simple never ending chain like the food chain or the life chain
Post #: 53
5/26/2015 13:52:18   
shadow.bane

what i suggest is that massacre be buffed a little bit like make it 135 % more damage and 30 % life steal like surgical strike and super charge , and here i agree with @Daph Duck cause surgical strike is the only ultimate skill that can be used with sword and i think it should have club requirements as for cheap shot it's good as it is no need to buff it or debuff it . and as in order i think also that static grenade be scaled with tech like before cause on 45 + 14 support that steals 327 energy and give you 213 energy back is slightly bad . that's my opinion idk about you guys ! feedback ?

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 54
5/26/2015 15:38:28   
King Bling

Shadow dont be dumb, did you notice the mercs pathetic stash smash, the bh are already OP in 1vs1 the static grenade is perfectly fine in its place
Post #: 55
5/26/2015 15:49:00   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

King: The OP Bhs on 1v1 are all using swords and cheap chop requires Claws, a small buff to cheap shot might give Claws BHs a chance, Just a Minimum Buff to a skill that haven't received a balance change in years.
AQW Epic  Post #: 56
5/26/2015 18:58:25   
.Lord Ginger.

Cheap shot and massacre are useless skills now, needs a definite fix, because now, most build are turning to swords because of the requirements

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 5/26/2015 19:00:23 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 57
5/26/2015 21:42:18   
shadow.bane

@king bling who are u on game ? dumb ? language please :) . the only weakness that bh have now is it's low energy manipulation , it need a fix to bh cause it's the lowest class with energy gain . give me more 50 energy and i will never lose a game .
AQW Epic  Post #: 58
5/26/2015 22:27:14   
.Lord Ginger.

BH is already a fine class, it's MERC that needs it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 59
5/27/2015 0:06:18   
King Bling

I am a level 30 TM btw, and no bh needs no buff like wise for the emp, it is perfectly fine, if you want to increase its drain then just increase your support, you already know only f5 bhs work atm, and if they change the stat increase to tech, then only f5 bh builds will be playable, so your argument is pretty much inconvenient.
Post #: 60
5/27/2015 5:28:23   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

quote:

you already know only f5 bhs work atm

This is wrong, DEX And 4 Focus work great too, And I saw a post and you're like a rank 100 tech abuser tlm and not a lvl 30.

What matters here is the buff to cheap shot so we can see more claws BHs.
AQW Epic  Post #: 61
8/7/2015 6:18:02   
Front45

I am bounty hunter. Rank 3. i lose straight 9 battles 1 vs 1 and 3 battles 2 vs 2 and then exit epicduel

i have focus 5 build with 1000hp

335 dex
350 tech

is bounty hunter class dead? or its because of balance?

i have 3 lvl heal need 200 energy. have 45 support and stealing 300 getting back 195. then i even can't heal

or that 195 energy tech mage steal me with assimilation

what happens here?

i even cant complete daily missions 5 pvp wins

have 135k credits but what to do i don't know, how spend
Post #: 62
8/7/2015 6:29:30   
Silver Sky Magician

Focus 5 BH is one of the strongest builds in the game. Can you post your build i.e. stats, weapons and skills here so we can see what's wrong and help you?

Just one thing to note: if you already know that your drain is insufficient for you to heal, simply lower your field medic skill level to 2.
Post #: 63
8/7/2015 8:00:20   
kaiseryeux21

@front45 you are in a serious trouble my friend. Im not talking about epicduel, but im talking about your future. So i have some serious advise for you. 1st, this is just a game bro, dont take it seriously. 2nd, i agree with silver sky that bh is especially 5 focus are one of the most strongest class in ED right now. Not so fast but very high win rate. If you are loosing, perhaps you need to check your build and explore. if you're still loosing, then so what its just a GAME right? 3rd, if you are still studying, please don't let ED ruin your future. and 4th, if you already have a family, pls do spend time with them. ED is not suppose to be a part of your life. It will just pass and will eventually end just like any other game. Hopefully you get my point.

ED loyti
DF Epic  Post #: 64
8/7/2015 8:55:27   
Front45

Silver Sky Magician
BH is not strong class now. and high Rank players 25+ all class are good

blood mage has plasma cannon and energy parasite with 3 cool down
tactical mercenary has poison grenade and surgical strike also frenzy
tech mage class has strength build also energy backup and assimilation
cyber hunter getting energy with 3 cool down with static charge and emp grenade
mercenary has hybrid armor but it is not strong class

and just look bounty hunter's skills. i have a sword

there are 12 skills

5 of 12 skills i can't use: cheap shot, masscare, venom strike (poison), multi shot and stun grenade (because of i have focus 5 build)

these 5 skills are waste. and look what left. shadow arts which need energy, also mark of blood need energy. smoke and static grenade. static grenade is worst energy getting because i only have 1 skill for energy and only getting 195 energy and 4 cool downs. its worst. no one player can't play without energy

kaiseryeux21
loyti i wanna say once. i playing this game more than 5 years. last 2-3 years every update is bad and they killing our favourite game. i was give up for 2 years but now i want play. game system is same not good. no one like loses i mean 100% unfair battles when 100 rank player battling 1 rank player. i hate that. i am losing without any chance. i no more getting pleasure from epic duel

That's why i am complaining. just look how many problems are there

unfair battles 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2
there is no balance each other classes
jugg is dead
main is build not weapons
there are not returning old items
2 vs 2 everyone have azrael's force gun and 5% dread aux and this is borable as vid (they can put this core's in vendbot for more colorful game because people wanna play with other gun and aux with same core) just now is terrible
Administrators don't helping "hacked" people, and never helped
only 2 class can defeat all boss
i can continue if u want

i love this game. and i wanna play better epic duel than now are

< Message edited by Front45 -- 8/7/2015 9:03:33 >
Post #: 65
8/7/2015 9:37:27   
.Lord Ginger.

Grimmjow BR or whatever his name is won LB as a 5 Focus BH at rank 1/2. Honestly bro, put that +14 on support, don't use 750, buy infernal, and play smart.
BH is THE best class right now.
Here's a build!
45+0
45+35
81+35
45+14
INFERNAL ANDROID YOU NEED!!! Copy some BH's tactics that smear you, because I played you, you disabled static, and I won no problem...And guess what? I was Bounty Hunter. Some rank 1 won as a BH with 300+ wins, so don't you complain about the most OP class being the worst.
AQW Epic  Post #: 66
8/7/2015 11:44:25   
shadow.bane

saying 335 dex 350 tech no need to post his build @silver , it's obvious that it's not good with 1 k hp and these defenses ? really ? i have 435 defense and 447 resistance and sometimes i have hard times but my ratio never go below 95 cause i know what am doing as ginger said , take the stats he gave you and be smart and by infernal or have the stats that ill give to u no problem

900 h
630 ep
45 + 0 str
52 + 35 dex
82 + 35 tech
45 + 14 support

and have level 1 heal to spam it and focus ur ranksin ur first 20 ranks to def/resis .. good luck dude have a nice day .
AQW Epic  Post #: 67
8/7/2015 12:11:52   
Silver Sky Magician

^

I think it's important to know his build - by his account he has issues with stat allocation (300 static at level 40 5 focus means that he's putting 14 enhancements points into STR rather than SUPP). It may also be possible that he has some weird combination like 60+35 dex and tech. Most importantly, his skill point allocation needs a lot of work - just from what he's said about Field Medic, he needs to reorganise his skill points so that his energy drain gives him enough to use key skills.

front45, could you also tell us what cores you are using?

< Message edited by Silver Sky Magician -- 8/7/2015 12:15:10 >
Post #: 68
8/7/2015 12:34:06   
.Lord Ginger.

Grimmjow br won LB with the build I said...

Charpg xxrazerxx or xxrazorxx, or look at his bug post, that's his char.
Last time I pvp'd him
45+14
45+35
101+35
Ninja Reflex, Gen, Pyro fly, P primary with some dragon sword, dark var blaster, dread aux P, lionheart armor

Build: medic 3, shadow arts 10, static 10

Tactics: Bad

Like pyro, smoke, shadow, static, then I forgot

AQW Epic  Post #: 69
8/31/2015 17:12:11   
GodOfTechno

This build has become way over powered. They have insanely high defense, 2 over powered abilities, and an over powered weapon that recharges in 2 rounds. People say mercs are op this class is a joke.
Epic  Post #: 70
8/31/2015 23:47:55   
Cookiesaregood

We need a nerf on this class. Its to the point where its just ridiculous. It overpowers Techmages to the point of extinction . PLEASE NERF IT.
Post #: 71
9/1/2015 4:32:17   
Foulman

BH is not OP. Strength TM wrecks me unless I block, but then again they all have a 5 e level advamtage amd heaps of cores. Just nerf TM, make it less reliant on Str.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 72
10/10/2015 14:29:01   
santonik

Bountyhunters SHADOW ART NEED NERF.

I know how it can nerf.

It need separate own shadow arts (boynty)
Cyberhunter can keep old shadow art.

New shadow art (boynty)

It is similar what is today version. Only 1 changes. It reduses own energy controll too. Because boyntyhunters can reduses ALL damages even energy pool damage. Only poison can piercing defences. That making boynty shadow arts+ static pretty overpower combo. At least mercenary cant counter that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Static grenade need nerf too.

That alone can counter too much builds. 300 damage to opponent energy and need (ONLY) 45 support stats. Basically need 27 extra stats. It is so little invest.
Epic  Post #: 73
10/10/2015 16:37:53   
shadow.bane

bounty hunter energy reduction while using shadow arts only work on merc cyber and bounty ... it have no effect on assimilation or energy parasite and it's fine just the way it is . plus ur post don't make sense u can't judge from only 1 or 2 battles ... i played as bounty for 7 months straight . now am tactical nad i vers bounties and it's normal with or without shadow arts .
AQW Epic  Post #: 74
10/10/2015 16:52:10   
Daph Duck

Lol this is ridiculous... It's like this... Field medic is sephora static gnade is maybelline... Shadow arts is no name store brand chapstick. Does not need a nerf........
AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: =ED= Official Bounty Hunter Balance Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition