Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Messenger's Gallery

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> Oversoul Art Gallery >> The Messenger's Gallery
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/5/2014 22:55:46   
Cyber doom5

I would not mind at all. im glad you like it so much!

< Message edited by Cyber doom5 -- 8/5/2014 22:56:16 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 51
9/13/2014 16:37:32   
LigerBeard

Alright, first of all, I'd like to apologize for the lack of submissions I made here as of late. You see, I became rather preoccupied with writing for Creepypasta, and ended up not making anything for OS for a while. However, I ended up having to quit doing creepypasta, so you guys can expect more art here from now on!

In other news, I finally learned a little bit on how to draw eyes, so you might be able to expect better quality in my work than before.

But the most important thing I can assure you of is that I am officially back!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
10/28/2014 9:52:05   
Gorillo Titan

How about drawing a lion with porcupine quils and big hound dog ears and red fur a gold mane and the tail of a monkey blue and the feet of a frog green and the snout of a elephant orange and a black falcon mouth and 2 white rhino horn growing off the snout. Goes with the freak circle theme of the character im thinking off.
Post #: 53
11/9/2014 17:14:14   
LigerBeard

@Gorillo: Um.... I don't know if I can do that, but I'll probably try to when I find the time.

Alright, I do apologize for the inactivity, I've been super busy trying to figure out the design for my personal character for DF. But now that I got that done, I plan on bombarding this gallery with plenty of characters for Christmas. And yes, I know it's a little early, but since I can't come up with a thanksgiving character, I don't have much of a choice.

I plan to post the 1st Christmas character once I get it done.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
12/3/2014 13:50:24   
LigerBeard

Alright, I know I said I'd post a christmas character soon, but I ran into a snag: I have not a single interesting idea for a christmas character yet.
So, if anyone has a christmas character idea that they'd like to suggest to me, please don't hesitate to ask, because I really want to make something for christmas for you all!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
12/3/2014 16:04:42   
The Finnish Phoenix

Talos looks great, very creative concept and detailed execution.

Nice idea for seasonal stuff! Come to think of it, the character that could most use some holiday cheer imo would be Mishap. Maybe a Xmas-themed Mishap with its frown turned upside down, just throwing stuff out there.

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 56
12/3/2014 20:26:22   
Gorillo Titan

2nd thing came to mind a goblin character holding a bag of present with a bigger character above him dressed as Santa maybe a Orc or rek or ogre and he fights in combo with goblin hitting you with presents it pulls out of the bag.

Jack Frost riding a reindeer.

A giant reindeer made of gingerbread with candycane horns and a bright red gumdrop nose.
Post #: 57
5/10/2015 16:56:08   
LigerBeard

Alright, so once again, I apologize for my inactivity. I found myself busy with my personal character for DF again. But now that that's done, I will start to do some more stuff in my OS art gallery.

And for starters, I thought about posting a redesign of my personal character for OS here in my gallery. Anyone wanna see it?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
5/15/2015 13:51:41   
LigerBeard

Okay, so I decided to go ahead and post Bloody's redesign here!

Sorry about the size of it, I don't know how to make it smaller!

Also, your comments are much appreciated.

Oh, and sadly, I might have to stop taking requests, since I can't seem to get them right to save my life!

However, I plan to get back to doing characters for OS, since I haven't done characters for OS in a long time!

< Message edited by LigerBeard -- 5/15/2015 13:52:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
10/14/2015 13:58:47   
LigerBeard

Alright, so I know that I haven't done much in OS for a long time. However, I thought about coming back to this gallery and doing some stuff for it.

Admittedly, most of my reason for this lies with my personal character, Bloody. I just cannot stand the idea of abandoning him! So, I will begin making stuff for OS once again, and, if OS end up completely dead and buried, I'll change him up a bit to make him into an individual character.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
10/24/2015 11:22:39   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

Bloody is an awesome concept if that is the name of your latest drawing.If you allow me I will put in on my never ending list of request,suggestion and miscellaneous stuff I wanna draw.
Post #: 61
10/24/2015 17:02:31   
LigerBeard

@Warmonger Dragonjax: Heck yeah, man! That'd be awesome!

Also, yeah, the most recent drawing in this gallery is Bloody. I came up with his name before OS even released! The scythe blade took a little(or maybe a lot) longer to come up with.

< Message edited by LigerBeard -- 10/24/2015 17:10:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> Oversoul Art Gallery >> The Messenger's Gallery
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition