Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =BG= BattleGems Questions & Answers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> Battle Gems >> RE: =BG= BattleGems Questions & Answers
Page 2 of 21«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/18/2014 22:39:57   
  Sora To Hoshi
AQW Head Moderator
Time Mage

@battlesiege15, You can re-do all the quests to help get gold and buy more items which helps in your stats and level up.

< Message edited by Sora To Hoshi -- 3/18/2014 22:40:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
3/18/2014 22:45:36   
TheShadowKnight

@hict
Almost every item that you buy will add to your stats, the more you items buy the better, no you should not simply by the highest or best one and stop at that :D.

Edit: Your'e welcome hict. btw thnx Sora To Hoshi 4 answering some of my questions.

< Message edited by TheShadowKnight -- 3/18/2014 22:50:47 >
Post #: 27
3/18/2014 22:49:08   
hict98

@TheShadowKnight Okay then thank you
AQ AQW  Post #: 28
3/18/2014 23:05:40   
battlesiege15

@Sora: Ok so I did end up buying everything from the shops but I am still stuck on level 16 :(
AQ AQW  Post #: 29
3/18/2014 23:11:19   
PhoenixIce
Helpful!

@battlesiege15 - continue with other quests then go back to it later.

Edit: Scratch that, think I misunderstood. I'm assuming it says you need to complete Quest #17 first, in which case, it's the little branch off to the left of quest #9. You may need to complete that little side quest before being able to move on.

< Message edited by PhoenixIce -- 3/18/2014 23:17:45 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
3/18/2014 23:15:59   
battlesiege15

Well the problem was that I couldn't access the next quest (had to be level 17). However, I ended up reinstalling the app and it let me restart from Battle 1 and I finally leveled up. Thanks for the help anyways!
AQ AQW  Post #: 31
3/19/2014 2:55:55   
PieMaster3000

Will battlegems only be on fb for pc? Because I don't have a phone or fb account. Please help

< Message edited by PieMaster3000 -- 3/19/2014 3:00:05 >
DF AQW  Post #: 32
3/19/2014 4:12:13   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Battle Gems is primarily an online game, not a client-based PC game so for PC, you are going to have to play it on FB. (It isn't officially out for FB yet).Makes it easier to update PC-wise.

I don't know if the staff have any future plans to make it client-based so you can play it offline.

I would recommend making an FB account. BG will officially be out for FB soon. You can play it then.^^

< Message edited by Arthur -- 3/19/2014 4:16:35 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 33
3/19/2014 5:26:32   
Deathknight17

If you don't link it to your FB, what is it linked to then? Your apple ID?
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
3/19/2014 5:42:38   
odsey

So I played and have become level 16 and quited. However when I play again I need to re-create my character and start all over. When I start the game crash. Is there any fix?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 35
3/19/2014 6:48:38   
berzerk1

so the pc version will be the facebook game? and if so is there a way to hide that i play the game?

< Message edited by berzerk1 -- 3/19/2014 6:49:09 >
Post #: 36
3/19/2014 6:54:32   
Chazero

Just to be clear before I purchase the founder package, has anyone ever experienced problems with the game when using an iPhone 4?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
3/19/2014 7:05:41   
Morlock Darccastle
Staff Tester

quote:

odsey
So I played and have become level 16 and quited. However when I play again I need to re-create my character and start all over. When I start the game crash. Is there any fix?

Please be sure to report this to the Bug Tracker, including your OS, device and a description of the crash. We are aware of issues with certain iOS 7 users, and 4th generation iPods.

quote:

berzerk1
so the pc version will be the facebook game? and if so is there a way to hide that i play the game?

As with any app on Facebook, you can block the game from sending messages on your timeline (or make them visible for Only Me (private)).

quote:

Chazero
Just to be clear before I purchase the founder package, has anyone ever experienced problems with the game when using an iPhone 4?

We are currently unaware of frequent issues with the iPhone 4. However, should an error occur, please report it on the Bug Tracker.

To elaborate on Sora's note of this game being updated... We are not certain of this yet. So we can not promise frequent updates, although chances are that there will be if the game remains this popular (or increases popularity with the other releases).

< Message edited by Morlock Darccastle -- 3/19/2014 7:10:36 >

~Morlock Darccastle
Battle Gems Lead Tester
https://www.facebook.com/morlockdarccastle.ae
https://twitter.com/Morlock_AE
AQW  Post #: 38
3/19/2014 12:20:19   
Castleman29

If you get Founder on the Android version and then play another version will your account carry over to another Android device or a PC or would you have to buy it and restart completely from the beginning if your phone/table messes up and you have to get a new one?
Post #: 39
3/19/2014 12:33:36   
Mohmmedala

Can I Be Founder With Out Buying 9.99 dollar ?? Can I Find It I Am Now LvL 40 can i find it in Dragon Maps ???
AQ  Post #: 40
3/19/2014 12:39:50   
  Sora To Hoshi
AQW Head Moderator
Time Mage

@Castleman29, Morlock said this on the other page.

quote:

Yes! The Founder status is linked to your account, so if you synchronise on another device, you should still be upgraded.

@Mohmmedala, no you need to purchase it to be a Founder. It's under options > upgrade.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
3/19/2014 13:06:42   
bokterier

Since I think this will be a questin, I'll just ask this. How far are you, guys/girls? What level and what do you think was the funniest meeting with an NPC? I am currently at FantASIA. Loving the references to all those memes, movies, games and animes so far. Especially the Skrym Job. ^_^ (Currently lvl is 161.)

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
3/19/2014 13:34:02   
  Sora To Hoshi
AQW Head Moderator
Time Mage

^that might be better suited in the Battle Gems is Live thread only since it's more of a discussion based question. I actually want to know this for myself so head on over and tell everyone.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
3/19/2014 14:03:33   
Wolfenden

Do we use the iTunes credit to buy founder status or other gift cards like the Artix points can be used for the founder status?

@Below: Oh thanks Sora. Now I l know what I'm looking forward to :3

< Message edited by Wolfenden -- 3/19/2014 14:16:47 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 44
3/19/2014 14:10:23   
  Sora To Hoshi
AQW Head Moderator
Time Mage

You can't use Artix Points, but Im nearly positive Cysero tweeted you could use iTunes gift cards. Im looking for the tweet.

Found it, Cyerso replying.
quote:

@EramPrince Sure, depending on where you live you can just go to a store an but an itunes gift card! They're everywhere around here.

Ive also added a link to the Official Battle Gems FAQ in the first post.

< Message edited by Sora To Hoshi -- 3/19/2014 14:12:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
3/19/2014 14:34:06   
Ranloth
Banned

Oooh, I think I have a good question. :o

If you sign up with your FB account, your payment (Founder Package) will carry over onto other devices with BattleGems on - as long as you sign in with your FB account on that device. Well, what happens if I delete my FB account - and create a new one - and/or deactivate?
Will I still retain my Founder Package across all devices if my FB account is deleted/deactivated?
If not, is there a way to transfer the 'rights' onto new FB account? Such as, by emailing the Help Team and providing the Transaction #ID from the Play Store/Apple Store.

This is something that should get added to the FAQ. I'm really curious how it works, and it's not uncommon for people to deactivate/delete their FB account, and create a new one.
AQ Epic  Post #: 46
3/19/2014 14:44:53   
monkeyman4241995

Alright... curious as to what's up? I played through and bought the Founder Package and all that. I got through to the Ghost Busting Quest in Deadly Hollow, and it dawned on me that, because I'll be getting a phone upgrade soon, I had better link it to my FB Account so I'll not have to restart when that time comes. So I did and I continued playing through the Mogloween Mission (with Buzz Cauldron). I had to go to class, so I stopped. Next time I go to load up the game, it started me back at the beginning. I'm still Level 67, have all the items I earned/bought, etc. but I now am back at the beginning. Is there any idea on what's up or how to fix it? I know I could just replay through all the missions, but... I feel like from then on I'll be one-or-two hit killing anything because I'm still leveling up pretty rapidly. I'm not back at the first Brutalcorn fight yet and I've already gone up to Level 70... and no match lasts longer than three turns.

I'm using an iPhone 4, if that information helps at all.

Edit:
Or if there's no way to restore my progress, is there a way to reset my level/item count? I'd rather play through and have the fun of the challenge there than play through one-hit killing everything. /=

Edit II:
And now I tried deleting the app, reinstalling, and upon logging in to my FB Account again, it restored all my exp, items, gold, and I'm still back in Woodknot Forest. Great. Well, it was fun while it lasted.

< Message edited by monkeyman4241995 -- 3/19/2014 15:09:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
3/19/2014 14:54:05   
wyo12

I need help with the game i purchased the founder package i linked my account wyo12 and it says i have linked an account called naruto sipudden also i had to reinstall the game now im back to level 1 when i was level 54

< Message edited by wyo12 -- 3/19/2014 14:55:31 >
Post #: 48
3/19/2014 15:11:37   
Morlock Darccastle
Staff Tester

quote:

Trans
Well, what happens if I delete my FB account - and create a new one - and/or deactivate?
Will I still retain my Founder Package across all devices if my FB account is deleted/deactivated?

That IS a good question. I think that the progress and upgrade status is not only linked to your Facebook. By simply restoring your purchase in the Options menu, you should be able to get back your Founder status. The progress also remains I think.
However, I am not sure of this, I'd have to ask the Devs for certainty. Stay tuned.

quote:

monkeyman4241995
Next time I go to load up the game, it started me back at the beginning. I'm still Level 67, have all the items I earned/bought, etc. but I now am back at the beginning.
Or if there's no way to restore my progress, is there a way to reset my level/item count? I'd rather play through and have the fun of the challenge there than play through one-hit killing everything. /=

That seems like a rather unusual bug there... Could you tell me what version of iOS you are using? And please also file a report on the Bug Tracker.
There normally is a was for us to reset your progress, however I should check whether this functions correctly for the Mobile version. When the major bug is fixed and you still have your progress, I could look into resetting your character.

quote:

wyo12
I need help with the game i purchased the founder package i linked my account wyo12 and it says i have linked an account called naruto sipudden also i had to reinstall the game now im back to level 1 when i was level 54

Please file a report on the Bug Tracker including your OS version, device and a detailed description of your crash/bug. We'll need more information than that.
AQW  Post #: 49
3/19/2014 15:26:09   
monkeyman4241995

@Morlock Darccastle
I'm at the newest one (iOS 7.1). And preferrably, if there's a way to restore my progress rather than resetting it, I'd like to do that. I know what quest I was on (I had beaten every quest and side quest through the Mogloween one), but if this cannot be done, then resetting my character would be alright. I assume if my character gets reset, I could use the Purchase Restorer to get my Founder Package back?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> Battle Gems >> RE: =BG= BattleGems Questions & Answers
Page 2 of 21«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition