Is there a way to unlink a FB account from bg's? I have to use my mothers iPhone 4 to play. But even though I was logged into my FB. It shows her picture on the map where I currently am in the story. I also wanted to link mine instead. But I'd have to wait until the android port came out. IOS is so hard to figure out! Would doing this even be possible? Better yet, would I lose my foundership?
I don't believe you can unlink BG from your FB account currently.
I meant google play not play store
That's the same thing.
Seems like linking to your FB causes the app to crash, I lost a level 218 character and had to reinstall the app. I tried it again and it was at level 1, linked FB again, the app crashed and I had to reinstall it again for it to even work. Reported it on Bug Tracker, I think this is a major bug that really needs to be fixed ASAP.
Report it at http://www.artix.com/bugs and mention your iDevice and iOS there.
Just got into a situation where there weren't 3 same coloured, connected gems . Game did not end, and there was no option to rearrange the gems.
Why not add a function that automatically jumbles up the gem once such a situation occurs?
The game should automatically reset the board if that happened. Can you provide a screenshot? If it happens again, report it on www.artix.com/bugs and mention iDevice and iOS.
i have an apple id and im planning to buy an itunes card, but i dont have an iphone so im gonna use a friends iphone,
my question is:
1. if im gonna buy a founder package using my apple id, and link my fb and aqw account using a temporary password. if i uninstalled the game on my friend's iphone, is there a way that I get back my founder status and progress in other platforms?
2. lets say if my friend reinstalled the game, is there a way he's gonna retrieve my founder status and progress WITHOUT my apple id and my facebook login?
3. If I changed my password in facebook and in aqw, what will happen to my stuff/progress in bg and my link in aqw?
1. If you're other platform has not had BG on it, then if you login with the same FB account there, you should be able to continue playing from there.
2. I believe your BG account is linked there and can't be removed, sadly. Not 100% sure if that's the case, but from what I've heard from many others, a BG character is basically linked to the phone, as there's no way to clear cache on iDevices, hence clearing the character data from the phone.
3. Not entirely sure on this, but changing passwords shouldn't affect anything, as you'll automatically log in to the game and continue from where you left off, regardless of whether you're logged into facebook. This is assuming you don't have the reset bug happening.
@Dragon noth red
How to buy Founder Package via Browser?
You don't. Founder pack is only available via in-app purchase.
< Message edited by PhoenixIce -- 3/20/2014 9:30:07 >