Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

4-Leaf Space Clover Cure

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> 4-Leaf Space Clover Cure
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/22/2014 19:05:26   
golden1231

4-Leaf Space Clover Cure

Location: St. Patrick's Day Event '14 --> Missions --> Pot O' Gold
Objective: Congratulations! You found the rare 4-Leaf Space Clover and cured your Leprescythe virus. Also it looks like you found a lot of gold!
Requirements: None
Release Date: March 23, 2012

Enemies:
  • Infectious Leprescythe
  • Lucky Guardian
  • Crazed Leprescythe

NPCs:
  • Braddock Steele
  • Nurse Helia

Dialogue:
    Braddock Steele: Glad you could meet me here, <You>. This is where the Leprescythes are concentrated.
    Braddock Steele: There's a pot of gold out there but you'll need to wade through the Leprescythe hordes to get to it.
    Braddock Steele: Head toward the vortex and grab your gold!
    Braddock Steele: I could crush 'em, but I'm giving <You> a chance for the gold

(After battling Infectious Leprescythe:)
    Braddock Steele: Whoa, what happened to you, <You>? This is where the Leprescythes I was chasing were headed.
    Braddock Steele: You smell like those evil Leprescythe and your hair's a funny color.
    Braddock Steele: Also, what the heck are you wearing?
    Braddock Steele: Report to Nurse Helia immediately!!

Nurse Helia: Oh, NO, <You>!??! You have been in close contact with Leprescythes!
    <You>: Yep, just defeated on in battle and something... I don't know what happened, but I - well - just look at me!
    Nurse Helia: PHEW! You stink! You've got to find a Four-Leaf Space Clover immediately! It's the only antidote!
    Nurse Helia: The only place they grow is a closely-guarded secret. The Lucky Warriors know, but they won't tell.
    Nurse Helia: There's nothing I can do for you. Nothing! It's up to you and Braddock.
    Nurse Helia: If Braddock managed to capture a Lucky Warrior, he might know where the Clovers grow by now. Hurry!

Braddock Steele: Ah, you're back, <You>. Nurse Helia called while you were heading over and filled me in.
    Braddock Steele: I was able to capture one of the Lucky Warriors are he volunteered some info about the Clover field location
    Braddock Steele: Head inside that mound, and at the back there's a door. The Guardian may or may not be there...
    Braddock Steele: ...so be careful. Get through the door and follow the wall to the well. You should see a small patch of Clovers.
    Braddock Steele: Just find a 4-leaf one and get out of there!

(Equip Temporary Blade Clover Leaf Cutter)
    Lucky Warrior Guard: None shall pass!
    <You>: Oh, please let's not do this... I'm in a hurry...
    Lucky Warrior Guard: And why should we care? This ain't yer lucky day...
    <You>: *Sigh* ...here we go again...

(After finding 4-leaf clover:)
    Braddock Steele: Glad to see that clover worked. I had my doubts, but I'm glad I was wrong.

Rewards Shop:
  • Leprescythe Shop

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 8/1/2014 21:27:43 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> 4-Leaf Space Clover Cure
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition