Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Change stat boost cores to %

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Change stat boost cores to %
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/30/2014 13:01:47   
Xendran

Rather than +6 to a stat, make it +6% to the stat. This would update when you are buffed or debuffed.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
3/30/2014 13:16:22   
EpicIsEpic

Nice idea but id only support it if theyd bring the FINAl (not the x10) cores to the game. (unlimited)
Post #: 2
3/30/2014 13:24:29   
Ranloth
Banned

So the reason to not fix a core, balance wise, is because there isn't/won't be a permanent version? Alright then.
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
3/30/2014 14:13:50   
veneeria

I agree, they do give an enormous boost in battle. But that percentage is just not the way to it, not to mention that it could make it even more abusive than it currently is, by favoring builds which actuality focus in a single stat.

Also, if it ever gets "fixed", an permanent version would be appreciated.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
3/30/2014 14:19:41   
Mother1

This is a good idea, however before this could be done stat progression would need to be fixed otherwise, one stat abuse builds would get a major buff with this especially support builds since their is no debuff built in to take down support, as well as the only items that can nerf support being perma rare phase promos.
Epic  Post #: 5
3/30/2014 14:44:56   
kosmo

Those cores ain t affordable anymore since passive to active update, battles are alot faster now.I wouldn t use those cores on a risky strenght build, I would use it on builds that are too slow compared to the strenght one now, considering the little win advantage you get.Permanent versions of these cores are called enchancments, and they have been already remooved to never come back again.
Epic  Post #: 6
3/30/2014 18:34:39   
GearzHeadz

Think of players who load stats into one skill. say 140 points 6% of that would be another 23 stat points.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
3/30/2014 21:07:19   
Xendran

6% of 140 is 8.4, not 23.

You guys should do the numbers before saying that it would be OP >.>
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 8
3/30/2014 22:12:19   
GearzHeadz

Whoops ya my numbers were off. I never said OP. And there were nicer ways to correct me.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
3/31/2014 3:38:10   
zion

I'm not playing any alts right now... but as of now, it appears +6 is OP at low levels and pretty useless at high levels.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
4/1/2014 4:47:07   
Xendran

+6 is amazing at high levels...
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Change stat boost cores to %
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition