Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Is Varium Fair or Unfair?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Is Varium Fair or Unfair?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/7/2014 3:58:25   
Thylek Shran

quote:

Is Varium Fair or Unfair?

As long as it has influence to the PVP win rate varium is unfair.

quote:

well there is no balance now game broken till fixed

So true. No reason to buy varium since years as broken PVP is a condition since Alpha.
No money for unfairness and noobness.

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 26
4/8/2014 0:17:21   
The berserker killer

But the only influence to the PVP rate that Varium gives a faster way to purchase the strongest weapons and shortcuts to leveling up. I just feel that since everyone is able to purechase it then it is fair.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 27
4/9/2014 5:55:24   
Thylek Shran

It takes time to get credits. Players that buy items with varium have a bonus
for weeks or months over players that first have to farm credits. If those items
give a heavy advantage like the most promo items its not fair. A fact is that the
game never was about fairness as characters with different levels (= base power)
meet each other in PVP duels. But with to much fairness it would be a boring
game because a maximum ammount of fairness would be that only one class
would exist and that everybody would have the same build and items.

To me unfairness is then a problem when the power gap is getting to big which
could mean that players have a very small or even no chance to beat some other
players that they will meet in PVP over and over again. This is especially "funny"
when there are only such players around in 1vs1 or even 2vs2 and you just want
to finish the daily missions.

< Message edited by Thylek Shran -- 4/9/2014 5:58:39 >
DF Epic  Post #: 28
4/9/2014 15:28:12   
.Sir Lazarus.

Today i got 202 wins and bought a bunch of war commander cores just to be pwned by influence by Alessio who bought a bunch of super dread bombs and outran me in 2 minutes. He was nowhere to be seen in 1v1 , 2v2 or jugg leaderboards. Its a shame.

This game is obviously unfair.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
4/9/2014 15:59:34   
Therril Oreb
Legendary AdventureGuide!

As is stated in the =ED= EpicDuel Discussion Forum Rules
quote:

• No "Financial" Discussions
    Artix Entertainment appreciates every player, no matter how much he or she has spent on the game. Demeaning players because they have not upgraded, or vice versa, will not be permitted in any form. Since such discussions tend to devolve into flaming, we will no longer permit users to create threads about any sort of financial status. That means no Varium vs Non-Varium threads, no Free Player vs Paying Player threads, no threads about the unfairness of Varium prices, and so on. Anything related to finances will not be allowed. If you are unsure if the topic would be acceptable or not, ask the head moderator for permission before creating it.

• The rules are still in effect. Before posting a thread or even posting in a thread, you should make sure you are aware of the rules and abide to them with no exception.
    I am glad the discussion itself went civil, it shows the community can show their maturity when they want to.
    But rules are rules and as such, I am locking this thread. Do not remake this thread.

Signed, Locked and Watched in the name of The Raven
    ~Therril Oreb
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 30
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Is Varium Fair or Unfair?
    Page 2 of 2<12
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition