Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

the great an mighty dread war

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> the great an mighty dread war
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/3/2014 17:30:55   
ambien

when the great dread war comes to the end ( of many wars ) which are coming to epic duel, at this time which l think exile will, and will win .
when the time comes when all the legion guns are put to rest ( which l am legion player ), will they right away do the update for exiles winning war chest prizes , or wait until the fridays up date.

when the wars ends lets say in the middle of the week will they then do update for prizes the same day or wait until the weaken updates.

or is it set up for a fridays victory for the update you never know these days ( j/k ). it would be nice to know how an when this would happen so us legion players can get a chance to get some prizes from the chest either getting them by using varium or credits.

which was stated on live stream ( by titan saying the loosing side can get items either using credits or varium . )

play until your fingers bleed, your mom says bed time, or your
red bull is all gone.

always the syfy

< Message edited by ambien -- 4/3/2014 17:32:47 >
Post #: 1
4/4/2014 3:23:17   
Goony
Constructive!

quote:

at this time which l think exile will, and will win

I personally think that there needs to be a change in the way faction alignment system works.

Let's say a group of faction leaders decided that they wanted to help even up the next war and go over to help Legion. Firstly they would have to kick all their loyal members and destroy the faction. Then they,and any members, would have to pay to change alignment to the losing side.

Now idk about the other faction leaders, but I would be very reluctant to kick all my members and destroy my faction. Some of mine are inactive and I wouldn't want them to be kicked as they are in the main old friends...

The way it works with the individual deciding the alignment leaves very few options for the faction leaders to be able to organise some balance in the wars.

Perhaps a way to rectify this is if the developers reset every players alignment at the end of each regional war and either have it so the faction leader can choose the factions alignment of all the players for the next war during the cooldown period or maybe some type of signup system... For example Exile factions that join the losing alignment during the cooldown get some sort of reward or maybe they can just join free of charge and if factions from the losing alignment wanted to change then they would have to pay... Factions that stayed the same would also not have to pay.

I don't really have solid answers as to how the factions can change alignment for future wars, but there needs to be some more flexibility in how it works!

I have other thoughts about the way the wars could work, but I'll think it over some more before posting.

< Message edited by Goony -- 4/4/2014 3:26:45 >

In Epic Duel,
success is not final,
failure is not fatal
and it is the courage to continue that counts!
Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> the great an mighty dread war
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition