Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Those Games....

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Those Games....
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/3/2014 23:33:27   
The berserker killer

I am sure most of us have played "Those" adventure games. I mean the type of games where as it starts off you choose one out of three things and, depending on the path that you have chosen, that depicts how your experience in the game will be. The best part about these games is that from the beginning you choose your fate and thats how Epicduel used to be when we had to choose either Tech Mage, Bounty Hunter, or Mercenary. Now we have the option to switch classes which kind of isnt that bad, but it gets rid of the fun of just "Starting over" and ""Creating a new file" like you'd do on any other game.

Then, for some reason, the idea of being able to switch alignments came into play. That was a good idea but i am guessing it didn't turn out as expected. Now Exile and Legion forces are just switching back and forth so what I want to discuss in this thread is whether or not you guys think that the option to switch alignments should be removed from the game in order to prevent any more damage to the balance of players on alignments. Now from what I hear there are more Legion Members than exile, they just happen to be inactive. However, slowly but surely, I do see some of them coming back!!!!!!! Please think about this quickly and I might suggest it. The "rest period" after this war in the Dread Plains is quickly approaching. And at this time, people will be able to switch alignments.

--Ghost God--
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
4/4/2014 6:02:44   
kosmo

Class change and alligment change, we still pay these terrible mistakes.
Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Those Games....
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition