Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What do you want from doing a battle?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What do you want from doing a battle?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/4/2014 21:41:17   
edwardvulture

Battling is the core of epicduel. What do you want from one, and do you get what you want?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
4/4/2014 21:44:14   
Dual Thrusters

In my battles, I want to defeat my opponent in the most annoying way possible.

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/4/2014 21:53:49   
edwardvulture

You can achieve that by using 5 bonus or spike build, there is nothing more annoying than getting beat by the same build over and over and over and over again.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
4/5/2014 0:07:15   
Dual Thrusters

I feel that getting beat by a 5 focus wouldn't be too annoying, since it does require a lot of skill to use.

Usually for any build, I finish someone off with less than 30 hp with my weakest attack that does 30 damage. (such as using my bot with no focus)
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
4/5/2014 2:35:20   
8x

What I want from a battle is to win. And no, I do not get that.
Epic  Post #: 5
4/5/2014 3:30:15   
My Name is Jake
Banned

Same as 8x I want to win. I don't win enough.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
4/6/2014 22:48:50   
  Exploding Penguin

What I want from a battle is to explore new builds for the most part and see if they work, then rework them.

If you wanted to be a troll, all you had to do was play tank TLM back in mid-late delta with 2 health boosters each fight. Those builds were pretty much gods.
Epic  Post #: 7
4/7/2014 1:35:27   
kosmo

In battle I love to have a challanging game evry time.Unfortunally I only meet 1 player evry 30-40 battles with higher rank and they don t even care about playng well, they prefer to do alot more battles without thinking, that s alot more rewardful in long terms.
With all the changes, players shuld be forced to learn and survive or fall behind.All they do, instead, is coping that same player that does the "no thinking" fast builds, so they dont have to learn, they can just get a decent win rate with fast battles.This is really what gives that odd feeling to the pvp.
Epic  Post #: 8
4/11/2014 20:52:18   
edwardvulture

The counter to tank TLM was glass cannon (I think). Because there are only 2 types of builds that are dominant and viable through out each class (5 bonus/spike), the highest win % is lower than it has ever been (excluding NPC battles). Part of the reason is that this game takes less skill atm when compared to previous phases. There was almost a counter for every OP build before Omega with the exception of a few builds. I feel that battles are way too repetitive and a major balance update(such as the splitting of the skill tree to cost skills and 0 cost skills, and increasing the amount of skills) is necessary to renewify the battle experience and open up more build options.

Personally, I want a battle to be exciting and strategic whether I win or lose. Also, I want a lot of options in terms of builds and what to do when doing a battle. I wish that we could get more credits that scale on the length of a battle in turns.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 9
4/11/2014 21:05:03   
GearzHeadz

What do I want from a battle? Right, to get a bomb.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
4/12/2014 3:47:36   
overdead

Is 5 focus that good?

What I want from battles are looking at new builds. So far, CH with high health and damage is the best I've seen. Mal+attack+attack... fastest farmer I've seen.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
4/12/2014 4:46:44   
Darkwing

prize, achievements, I want to fight mix builds, not same one on every player. And sure, a win would be great.
Post #: 12
4/12/2014 4:51:11   
Ranloth
Banned

If it's your another "copy build" battle, where it's all about winning - I just wanna get over with it, whether I lose or not. If I stand a chance, I will try but won't really bat an eye THAT much, if I win or lose. But... if the fight is somewhat creative and/or my ally and/or opponents talk, I don't really care about winning nor losing, because it's fun to play, and either side has somewhat equal chance to win (sometimes).
AQ Epic  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What do you want from doing a battle?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition