Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Beta appreciation?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Beta appreciation?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/6/2014 19:45:07   
Supreme Havox

I remember when I first signed up for epicduel, as well as my first time getting a varium package getting the Beta set. Don't think of me a as a whiny begger, but I think we people who purchased that package in beta should get some appreciation? Just like the founders got free 1,000 varium. And I'm now returning and I really can't do anything with no varium and low credits. Just a thought though.
Post #: 1
4/6/2014 20:10:46   
coolboyelazizy

Well i didn't play in beta but i'm gonna bet that beta set was the best weapons out there.

So u got ur appreciation with the best stats and DMG back then.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/6/2014 21:46:11   
TRizZzCENTRINO

so you only made this suggestion for your selfish reasons, because you ran out of varium and plus like above said you already got your advantage long ago for a decent amount of time.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
4/7/2014 1:48:55   
8x

quote:

And I'm now returning and I really can't do anything with no varium and low credits.
Buy more varium then.
Epic  Post #: 4
4/13/2014 16:11:02   
Supreme Havox

No I did not, I'm probably speaking for all of the people who played in beta
Post #: 5
4/13/2014 16:15:20   
Ranloth
Banned

You got what you paid for back in Beta. Your appreciation has been given over and over, especially with Beta weapons being superior to many others - for some classes/builds - up until Omega, as well as your cheevo upgrading in Rating Points until now. Founders got even more.

Buy Varium, nothing else. Don't beg for something because you paid back then. Your appreciation has been given many times, and any more is being selfish. How about Gamma? Why should they get nothing? What if I paid in Beta, on the last day, and someone else paid money on ED on the day Gamma came out? One day difference, and I don't get any advantages.

Devs have said you won't get any more appreciation. You may, but other phases will get them first. Pay or play. Nothing comes free.

quote:

I'm probably speaking for all of the people who played in beta

Selfish ones? Yes.

By the way, I'm a Founder myself. If Beta gets more "appreciation", so would I, so I'm against it.
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
4/13/2014 16:16:40   
SCAR

I think Beta should get some kind of reward, only because thee Alpha players got a bike. But, if we got a reward then everyone in Gamma
will feel they deserve a reward. This will repeat itself for every phase.

Long story short, this cannot be supported.

Post #: 7
4/14/2014 1:49:15   
8x

quote:

No I did not, I'm probably speaking for all of the people who played in beta.

I am from beta, so I guess you are not speaking for all of us. It would have been nice to get something extra in the past, but it is way too late now.
Epic  Post #: 8
4/14/2014 7:30:57   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Locking this right away.

In short, any 'Please give free *Varium, weapons, items, credits, boosters or anything of the sort* to appreciate *Alpha, Founders, Beta, Gamma and so on* players' or anything along that line will not be acknowledged. Any gifts to players or selected players will be made at the developers/game staffs discretion and generosity, if any such event should occur then it will be detailed and explained in the design notes.

In a bit more detail: Not only does it come across selfish, which you may not intend it to, but that's how it is interpreted; but it also is not plausible if these requests were acknowledged. This game is part of a business, with overheads, they have to pay for the office, servers, websites and so many other things, it is also the way the coders and artists make a living. If free stuff was given away whenever requested then... Well, you do not need to know much about business to know that is not going to be a successful business plan. Now the answer to that will likely be 'well, you do not need to acknowledge all requests, just this one or just occasionally', but it is not fair in any way, shape or form to distinguish between multiple requests that are extremely similar, and will just lead to issues and questions. Due to this the answer is simply: any gifts to players or selected players will be made at the developers/game staffs discretion and generosity, if any such event should occur then it will be detailed and explained in the design notes.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Beta appreciation?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition