Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= 13 Lords/Beasts of Chaos Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= 13 Lords/Beasts of Chaos Discussion Thread
Page 23 of 25«<2122232425>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/10/2014 11:13:38   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

@DarkLore
Typo stuff, you can read it again
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 551
6/10/2014 11:16:13   
Ryu

If we don't have the egg in the Mirror Realm we'll disappear though. So if it is the beast and hatches to come to our realm wouldn't we just vanish? Isn't it more likely to be the other egg?
AQW  Post #: 552
6/10/2014 11:19:09   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

@Ryu
What other egg? Also the hatching of the egg into a Chaos Beast might be able to overcome Mirror Realm-related problem in some way, after all, it's the all powerful Time Dragon
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 553
6/10/2014 11:37:55   
DarkLore

I was theorizing that myself. If the egg is chaoruppted, that would reverse engineer its limitations. making it able to be our chaos beast without one of us fading out of existence. I've had this theory ever since it was released. I knew we'd be the last chaos lord for a long time!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 554
6/10/2014 11:50:33   
monkeyman4241995

Meh. I don't think we're gonna actually kill Drakath. Eitherhe's gonna be betrayed by the MoM and she will kill him, or he'll get betrayed, live, and then join us in a temporary truce to defeat her, ironically uniting Good and Evil, Order and Chaos all under the same front.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 555
6/10/2014 13:50:51   
zanathos

I know not to hope against the obvious decision, since the plot of AQW hasn't really had any surprises since Bloodtusk, But i really am hoping that our chaos beast is not in the mirror egg. I know for a fact that it is, and it'd make almost no sense, since we aren't supposed to even be able to exist on the same realm as that egg, but i digress.

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 556
6/10/2014 13:56:40   
Red Komet

Also The Beast of Chaos has to Exist in The Main Lore like The 12 Before It
Post #: 557
6/10/2014 17:29:18   
Red Komet

Lets see the power is not the only requirement it also includes The Chaos Lord like Wolfwing's Bite turning a Dragon into The Dracowerpyre while Hero, Power and Chaos Beast 13 is the unknown part

< Message edited by Red Komet -- 6/10/2014 17:30:49 >
Post #: 558
6/10/2014 17:32:17   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

As long as there isnt a Deus ex machina, Im fine..
quote:

Meh. I don't think we're gonna actually kill Drakath. Eitherhe's gonna be betrayed by the MoM and she will kill him, or he'll get betrayed, live, and then join us in a temporary truce to defeat her, ironically uniting Good and Evil, Order and Chaos all under the same front.

Athough this is highly unlikely, and is what I mentioned above..

Can someone clarify whether Wolfwing is alive? And what about Lionfang?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 559
6/10/2014 17:46:12   
Coypirus

Wolfwing is alive as dust. As for lionfang, he escaped after the Tears of the Mother incident.
Post #: 560
6/10/2014 19:01:15   
Strebor

Every Chaos Lord still has the potential to reappear, via in game means. (these are from memory and may not be accurate!)

spoiler:

Escherion is a toad.
Xiang are the embodiment of good and evil and can easily come and go as they please - plus they have their counterpart pair.
Vath has been carried away.
Kitsune was banished.
Wolfwing was shown to still exist as a pair of eyes
*cough*Kimberley*cough* I mean Discordia was easily dazed and could very easily return.
Ledgermayne is the embodiment of magic - he just gotta pull himself together.
Tibicenas - banished? Stripped of power?
Khassanda went off on a quest or something, right?
Iadoa - this dude can be anywhere at once. He's probably already beaten Drakath on his own.
Lionfang escaped, yet again.
Alteon - hmm, this may be a problem.
Post #: 561
6/10/2014 20:12:36   
zanathos

@Strebor: Alteon is the only one for sure not coming back. Unless necromancy or timey wimey stuff
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 562
6/10/2014 22:02:43   
ShadowMoon

quote:

The other players are the other warriors mentioned. It'd be preposterous story wise to believe that the few NPCs we know of took out the thousands of other waves of enemies the main hero (you) didn't. The main hero of the story is You, everyone else ingame are the nameless warriors that help you in wars and such. It's a fairly easy to grasp concept, and AQW has played it pretty well.

regardless of anything, SAO obviously didn't have a story plot set up in the same manor as aqw. like i said before, we have to separate "the player" from "the hero" in order for the story to make sense, which is exactly what happened.
quote:

The 13th Lord of Chaos will be leading the attack this Friday, which means if YOU remain free of Chaorruption, you will need to strap on your hardest helm, sharpen your strongest blade, and bring all your friends, because the defense of Lore rests with you!*

also plz note we got 2 of every dev running around.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 563
6/10/2014 22:09:35   
zanathos

@Shadowmoon: I'm not sure what if that last quote was directed towards me, but I don't get it. And SAO's story is actually set up a lot like AQW's, especially if you viewed each town the Lords attacked as a Floor in SAO.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 564
6/10/2014 23:47:05   
Viki the Blademaster

I think when we fight in the war comming this Friday, we should get Chaos reputation no matter whose side we are on. The reason for this is that even if we fight...

1. We are causing Chaos
  2. We are supposedly spreading Chaos
  3. We are taking part in the Chaos
  4. We are gaining power as a CENSORED OR helping Drakath's plans anyway
  5. Since all the mentioned are happening, Drakath will be very happy

Other than that, I expect to see more rep-related gear added to Maya's/Chaos rep shop.

< Message edited by Viki the Blademaster -- 6/10/2014 23:53:03 >
AQW  Post #: 565
6/11/2014 1:21:39   
Jolan3000

quote:

Other than that, I expect to see more rep-related gear added to Maya's/Chaos rep shop.

The only thing that the shop needs are weapons of chaos, but you can get that from other places.
Post #: 566
6/11/2014 1:27:16   
polar

I think only those participating in the chaos side should be the ones getting chaos rep upon medal turn-ins,we gain reputation for the side of the war we fight for so if we have an alliance vs chaos war,would there be an alliance faction as well even though we already have good/swordhaven and evil factions
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 567
6/11/2014 4:52:59   
Strebor

@polar - I dislike the idea of an Alliance Faction. Personally, I would make it so that you could help the Alliance on behalf of Good or Evil, but it would contribute to the total.
Post #: 568
6/11/2014 16:12:21   
ShadowMoon

what i'm saying is that SAO is not set up with there being any difference between "the players" and who their role playing as. "the hero" is just a npc like the rest of them we just influence "the hero's" appearance and gender, for if we where really playing as "the hero" then we would be legitimately running around as a chaos lord causing all hell, not fighting the chaos lord as "the players" as the dns turned around the story and said we're doing. in SAO none of the players where being lead on by a "hero" program. they where on their aside from a handful of npcs and a mental heath program gone mal-ware.
let me put it differently
"the player"
"the players character"
"the NPC that represents the player's character"

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 569
6/11/2014 16:15:27   
Hollow Knight
Aequitas

Let's get back on the topic of the Chaos Lord and Chaos Beasts. If you wish to continue your debate on the number of heroes or hero you may do so in PM's in this thread it is off topic.

Hollow Knight
Archknight of AQWGD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 570
6/11/2014 23:02:51   
Red Komet

Would have been nice if there is a Chaos Good and Chaos Evil for The Chaos Alignment considering The Other 12 Lords
Post #: 571
6/12/2014 2:27:22   
DarkLore

Makes sense Drakath chose us. We beat the other 12. That makes us the strongest out of them. Even if you consider we normally fought them in groups.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 572
6/12/2014 2:54:31   
GearzHeadz

I mean you gotta admit, most of us saw this coming. Although now it makes us hard to predict our chaos beast. All of the chaos beasts come from the culture and lore of the area or the chaos lord that summons it, but we being the characters, seem to have our own story that is not shown in game, as it is left to the player to create. Most of the time I can predict the chaos beasts of the lords, but this time I am stumped.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 573
6/12/2014 3:01:24   
NoChaosNoCry

Most of us did saw that coming......
I think what makes us think that we won't be the Chaos Lord is the mount doomskull,
most of us think that if Drakath want to turn us into a Chaos Lord,he will just sudden appear and chaorrupt us,
when hearing that Drakath will tell us the last Chaos Lord,we all think it won't be us.
We always talk gossips about others,but never except someone will directly tell you a gossip about you,right?
Post #: 574
6/12/2014 13:37:42   
Red Komet

Wonder how The Hero Theme fits with Chaos?
Post #: 575
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= 13 Lords/Beasts of Chaos Discussion Thread
Page 23 of 25«<2122232425>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition