Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= 13 Lords/Beasts of Chaos Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= 13 Lords/Beasts of Chaos Discussion Thread
Page 24 of 25«<2122232425>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/12/2014 15:57:49   
geoffthoma

I was looking at one of the previous DN's regarding the summer of chaos(The Summer of Chaos Art Contest), and this is what is says

Escherion, the 1st Lord of Chaos
Lake Hydra Chaos Beast
Xing and Xang, the 2nd Lord of Chaos
Chaos Harpy Chaos Beast
DragonLord Vath, the 3rd Lord of Chaos
Rock Roc Chaos Beast
Shogun Kitsune, the 4th Lord of Chaos
O-dokuro Chaos Beast
WolfWing, the 5th Lord of Chaos
Dracowerepyre Chaos BeastChaos Eye free mmo adventure quest worlds
Discordia / Kimberly from One-Eyed Doll, the 6th Lord of Chaos
Pony Gary Yellow Chaos Beast
Ledgermayne, the 7th Lord of Chaos
Mana Golem Chaos Beast
Tibicenas, the 8th Lord of Chaos
Chaos Sphinx Chaos Beast
Khasaanda, the 9th Lord of Chaos
Naga Baas Chaos Beast
Professor Iadoa, the 10th Lord of Chaos
Kathool Chaos Beast
Maximilian Lionfang, the 11th Lord of Chaos
Manticore Chaos Beast
King Alteon, the 12th Lord of Chaos
Chaos Dragon Chaos Beast

????, the 13th Lord of Chaos
The Chaos Beast is about to hatch from its egg (rumored to be the Eternal Dragon of Time)

Drakath, the Champion of Chaos

Gives us a good idea about the Chaos Beast huh?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 576
6/15/2014 15:24:09   
Rtkat3

Read below for those who haven't completed the Mount Doomskull event.

spoiler:

The 13th Lord of Chaos is us. The players are divided in choosing sides for the World War Lore event. The first part of the war is the Battle of Willow Creek where Chaos is winning. If Chaos wins, who knows what their next target is?
AQ  Post #: 577
6/15/2014 20:41:59   
Jolan3000

^ These are the 3 targets for the World War Lore:
spoiler:

Willowshire, Doomwood and Darkovia

You can see that in this link http://www.aq.com/email/unleash-chaos/

< Message edited by Jolan3000 -- 6/15/2014 20:46:00 >
Post #: 578
6/15/2014 21:08:02   
Red Komet

Would love to see DoomWood in Purple
Post #: 579
6/15/2014 22:12:03   
monkeyman4241995

quote:

Every Chaos Lord still has the potential to reappear, via in game means. (these are from memory and may not be accurate!)

Three problems: Iadoa, Tibicenas, Alteon.
spoiler:

All three of them are dead. Iadoa and Tibicenas are said to be coming back, but it also said it would take thousands of years for that to happen. Like... I think each of them is about a year into a 10,000 year countdown.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 580
6/16/2014 1:10:18   
zanathos

@monkeyman: The thing with Iadoa is he can technically come back at anytime, due to his time travel powers. His destruction by our hands did not completely erase him from the timestream, so any version of iadoa before that moment can still appear in the future.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 581
6/16/2014 9:29:43   
Zalga

In addition to @zanathos' comment, I personally believe Tibicenas can be brought back through chaos power. His djinn power was eliminated and we defeated him, but that didn't mean his chaos power was entirely distinguished. It still bugs me a bit about ultra Tibicenas's existence, but anyways Drakath can do pretty much anything after all.
About Alteon, the only way I can think of is necromancy of some sort.

One more thing, oh no Doomwood. As much as I enjoy playing chaos, I prefer Doomwood to stay shrouded in Undead theme. There's no need for purple tentacles in the land of undeads.
AQW  Post #: 582
6/16/2014 9:52:34   
Rejiti

Doomwood should stay Undead. Wouldn`t like to see maul all weird than it already is.
AQW  Post #: 583
6/16/2014 11:02:00   
kaos rules x

All the chaos lords have the full potential to come back.

Doesn't anyone remember Drakath's power in the Zombies timeline? I'll put it in spoilers if anyone hasn't beaten that yet.

spoiler:

He undid Sepulchure's death. He appears to have the power to unravel time and space itself to undo certain things of the past.
Maybe he only could bring Sepulchure back because he personally crushed his dark spirit, but I personally believe he could bring back the chaos lords since he created all of their powers.

I've been a Star Captain, Shadow Hunter, and Draconian.
Next I became a living memory and now I'm a Memorian;
but I've always been the ShadowSlayer.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 584
6/16/2014 13:20:30   
Red Komet

DoomWood being in control of Black and Purple Forces is way better than keeping it in control of Black and Pink Forces
Post #: 585
6/16/2014 14:27:52   
zanathos

...I almost never know what you are talking about.

Honestly, I think the team spent way too much time into making Drakath seem unbeatable. He can shape reality to however he sees fit. He's got a bad case of the Thanos disease. He can only really lose by deus ex machina, or if he wants to.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 586
6/16/2014 14:29:59   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

^i think its safe to assume that the Hero IS the Deus ex Machina...
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 587
6/16/2014 15:08:35   
Ryu

If we're really the Champion of Balance like hints are suggesting we just may be able to take him down with the help of the other Champions.
AQW  Post #: 588
6/16/2014 15:57:07   
Lordvladek97

So the Chaos war boss in Willow Creek has a power that say something like Wolfwing's bloody Claw restores some of his health. The monster itself doesn't gain any health, so I think that the monster serves a purpose of resurrecting Wolfwing. Any thoughts on this?
DF AQW  Post #: 589
6/16/2014 19:43:49   
Red Komet

When I say Black and Pink I mean Black and Red(Considering that Pink is a brighter Red)

Anyway Purple looks better with Undead mixed together especially The Spikes. Wings and Tentacles
Post #: 590
6/16/2014 20:38:42   
DemonicSnake

^ Dont forget the bones and ability to just merge into a gigantic undead chaos monster~
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 591
6/16/2014 21:27:45   
zanathos

I doubt we'd be the Champion of Balance, otherwise that'd mean we are unable to be corrupted, just like Artix was unable to become undead
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 592
6/16/2014 21:33:42   
Red Komet

The Hero might end up as a Champion soon
Post #: 593
6/16/2014 21:42:03   
Ryu

We are told we're not a champion by Warlic when he speaks to us. I doubt all of the Champions were born as such. They got their powers through other means. We do not know what's going to happen once we are defeated and have to deal with Death to either get out of the Underworld or get stronger. I'm betting that once we rise after failing we will become one and we will finally have enough power to defeat Drakath.
AQW  Post #: 594
6/16/2014 23:29:49   
Jolan3000

But MoM could make Drakath the Champion of Chaos... also she created a lot of monsters (of all ellements; maybe she also created other Champions of other elements).
Maybe she also created the devs! (joke )
She is basically the god of AQW!!! (the only thing that MoM didn't created was The Hero *It's just my opinion*)

< Message edited by Jolan3000 -- 6/16/2014 23:32:32 >
Post #: 595
6/17/2014 6:04:33   
Alastair Q

Taken from my post on the Staff Information Thread:
quote:

Looking at Dage's recent upload, the 13th Beast of Chaos will most likely be the Eternal Dragon of Time.

< Message edited by Alastair Q -- 6/17/2014 6:05:05 >

Skeggǫld! Skálmǫld! Skildir ro Klofnir!
AQW  Post #: 596
6/17/2014 9:02:01   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

^thats AQs dragon of time, for the 10th year anniversary!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 597
6/17/2014 16:06:41   
Secret1337

Guess what that dragon is called >.>
Post #: 598
6/17/2014 16:44:56   
neora5

@ss2195

Actually, it was used in The Span in AQWorlds first.

Here's the fully revealed revamp.

This is probably the newly hatched dragon (from the Mirror Realm egg) before it's chaorrupted.

Long Unlive the ShadowScythe
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 599
6/17/2014 18:12:37   
Omni Avatar

All signs point to the Eternal Dragon of Time being the 13th Chaos Beast.

1. It was mentioned in the list of Chaos Lords on the AQW Design Notes

2. There is a set coming out soon called the Golden Dragon Knight and it is based of the Eternal Dragon of Time

3. Dage just made a design of the revamped Eternal Dragon of Time
Post #: 600
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 23 [24] 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= 13 Lords/Beasts of Chaos Discussion Thread
Page 24 of 25«<2122232425>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition