Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= 13 Lords/Beasts of Chaos Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= 13 Lords/Beasts of Chaos Discussion Thread
Page 5 of 25«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/18/2014 4:03:33   
sithdragon123

I think everyone forgot about that completely. But who could it possibly be? We have reason to believe it is a 'he' and we lnow he can travel through our world and the mirror realm. Mirror Drakath comes to mind but logically thinking, I doubt it. And this LoC can travel in BOTH. That would mean that this LoC might just literally travel in some pocket world somehow in the middle or more likely and less confusingly: Be able to switch at will. Problem is that WE were the only one capable to do that befoee that celestial dragon egg came in...
DF AQW  Post #: 101
4/18/2014 7:27:44   
thulsa doom

Who was it again that brought the Hero to the Mirror Realm in the first place... was it a couple of dudes from TMBG? I can't remember. And wasn't there some mention that Warlick could travel between Lore and the Mirror Realm too.
And then, of course Undead Artix was killed by the Hero(s), so I suppose that Artix should also be able to crossover since he no longer has a counterpart. That is, if the Undead Artix in /overworld is considered only a boss fight and not an actual counterpart now.
Also (slightly off topic) I just re-watched the Dragon of Time cutscene at /timevoid. Iadoa said this to the Hero:
spoiler:

"Every world needs a Champion. Every time needs a Hero. When this world reset, that role fell to you." So the Hero is the Champion of Lore according to Iadoa.

< Message edited by thulsa doom -- 4/18/2014 9:00:17 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 102
4/18/2014 12:59:31   
lord gamer

AQW's storyline is good but they should really plan another one because every storyline has an end and when that ends they should consider ALOT of players would be bored with mini-arcs and stuff

Post #: 103
4/18/2014 13:12:56   
Van Fanel

@ Lord Gamer: When a storyline ends, another one starts. Defeating Drakath doesn't mean AQW will stop
Post #: 104
4/18/2014 13:45:13   
Red Komet

Travel to Two Worlds can confuse things although its unknown if the He that Warlic is talking about is either The Chaos Lord or Someone else
Post #: 105
4/18/2014 17:33:33   
ShadowMoon

quote:

And then, of course Undead Artix was killed by the Hero(s), so I suppose that Artix should also be able to crossover since he no longer has a counterpart. That is, if the Undead Artix in /overworld is considered only a boss fight and not an actual counterpart now

unless undead artix is destroyed beyond repair, i doubt it. will that one it doesn't mater if hes dead(cause hes been dead sense before he was introduced). unless all of his bones are crushed to dust he will be able to be revived
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 106
4/18/2014 23:32:43   
Rtkat3

I hope they reveal the identity of the 13th Lord of Chaos soon. That Lord of Chaos will be the strongest of the bunch.
AQ  Post #: 107
4/19/2014 1:34:12   
zanathos

I really hope the 13th Lord of Chaos isn't someone we've met yet ingame.

My dream scenario would be a scientist who lost his wife during Sepulchure's assault on swordhaven. After the events of The Collector and the Xiang attack, this still distraught scientist develops a machine that could, in theory, allow him to pass over to the mirror realm, where his beloved is alive and well, but never met nor married the mirror scientist (who is a mage in this realm). Upon its first test, the machine does work, but it unfortunately cannot harness enough power to open a passable rift between the worlds, only show him images of his mirrored beloved.

Enter Drakath. As it turns out, the scientists machine would need chaoruppted crystalized dragon breath to reach the power levels needed to cross over, something Drakath offers to supply, so long as the scientist agrees to build a Chaos Engine with enough power to awaken a ancient long lost mecha. The hero would try to speak to the scientists side of reason, but the scientist would be blinded by love, blah blah, raises the mecha, crosses over, meets his beloved, only for her to be appalled at what he has done, all for him to come back, shut the mecha down, and recieve the closure he had been searching for.

Or something along those lines. I just would like to see another sympathetic Chaos Lord like Iadoa or Alteon, one who didn't necessarily become a chaos lord by choice, but by necessity.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 108
4/19/2014 4:59:22   
301st Legion

^ That is simply a genius plot. I love how the scientist is left with no other choice but the path to Chaos. His desperation creates a brilliant aura around the storyline.

< Message edited by 301st Legion -- 4/19/2014 5:02:19 >
Post #: 109
4/19/2014 11:27:50   
Rtkat3

Let's not go into further speculations on the 13th Lord of Chaos.
AQ  Post #: 110
4/19/2014 12:25:15   
Saoni

@ above

read the first post, it clearly says we can speculate

If I had the option i would choose to become the 13th lord, chaos is doing something right, destroying the society of aqw. The hero is pure evil even if you chose him/her to be good. Mass genocide occurs every where the hero steps foot, what was the point of going into several homes and just burning them down. Think about every release, we go to some random place (for example arcangrove) and kill all its inhabitants, for fun. We dont even get anything out of it. Every week we attack people who might me a "threat", We are like hydra from captain america, removing all potential "threats" from the world.

The 13th lord of chaos is us, we cause more then enough of it. and/or we are the 13th chaos beast.

~Ulitra

< Message edited by ULITRA DESTROYER -- 4/19/2014 12:26:51 >
AQW  Post #: 111
4/19/2014 13:46:30   
ShadowMoon

quote:

Let's not go into further speculations on the 13th Lord of Chaos.

if we do that this thread will die.
again.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 112
4/19/2014 21:15:51   
sithdragon123

quote:

If I had the option i would choose to become the 13th lord, chaos is doing something right, destroying the society of aqw. The hero is pure evil even if you chose him/her to be good. Mass genocide occurs every where the hero steps foot

This something I talked about on the last page. It bothers me that the hero WANTED to kill every chaos weaver in Ravenloss despite all the clues that they were more or less civilised. The people off Lore DESERVE for Drakath to win. Not only are the people of Lore willing to kill anything for their selfish needs but they are COMPLETELY LAZY.

Unfortunately for the AQW devs, they have portrayed an arrogant hero with an IQ lower than a chicken and potentially as much a sadist as Joffrey Baratheon/Lannister. He isn't anyone I can vie for. In fact to be honest no NPC till date has ever stood out to me besides Lionfang perhaps. I think that by the time Alina realised that no character had any depth at all, she tried to fix it but it was too late.

And this is why the hero HAS to be aligned with chaos unknowingly or not. People speculate order but I find that to be laughable on the part of the gods of Lore.

< Message edited by sithdragon123 -- 4/19/2014 21:17:13 >
DF AQW  Post #: 113
4/20/2014 8:17:37   
Lemonus

I think Chaos has been starting to get on the Hero's nerves so much that he's slowly succumbing to anger or rage.

Just look at these past releases, the Hero showing little to no remorse in the undervoid, thoughts of mass genocide, rage buildup at the Xiang/Mirror Realm part, etc.

Not to mention you make Stalagbite eat Drows alive.

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 4/22/2014 6:48:15 >
DF AQW  Post #: 114
4/20/2014 20:02:53   
ShadowMoon

quote:

This something I talked about on the last page. It bothers me that the hero WANTED to kill every chaos weaver in Ravenloss despite all the clues that they were more or less civilized. The people off Lore DESERVE for Drakath to win. Not only are the people of Lore willing to kill anything for their selfish needs but they are COMPLETELY LAZY.

a brainless beast hero of destruction or someone who will organize your death in a way that it will hurt.
this won't end well
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 115
4/20/2014 20:12:48   
Red Komet

Lets just say Good Hero became more of an Anti-Hero in some of The Stories and even finish of their foes with no mercy which only happens in Undervoid and Shadow Gates

As for IQ well lets just say DragonFable Hero has a way lower IQ especially on not noticing the obvious

Anyway The Hero's Role in serving Chaos is the Unknown Part
Post #: 116
4/20/2014 21:12:52   
sithdragon123

I actually find the DF Hero to be much smarter. He may not notice the more obvious quickly but at least he can't be sooooo easily manipulated.
DF AQW  Post #: 117
4/21/2014 0:20:39   
301st Legion

quote:

This something I talked about on the last page. It bothers me that the hero WANTED to kill every chaos weaver in Ravenloss despite all the clues that they were more or less civilized. The people off Lore DESERVE for Drakath to win. Not only are the people of Lore willing to kill anything for their selfish needs but they are COMPLETELY LAZY.

Maybe you have to think about your words a little more wisely. Yes, I understand that the Hero isn't the intellectual kind and has his own selfish reasons, unlike DF's more civilized Hero. But there's still a reason of why he carries the fate of Lore in his hands. He has a potential to do great things and maybe it seems too late to realize that, but in the long wait, it will be worth it.

The people outside Lore DO NOT deserve for Drakath to win. Simply because, even if Drakath wins, he would simply erradicate the ChaosWeaver race too. Did you really think he would spare life in and out of Lore?

< Message edited by 301st Legion -- 4/21/2014 0:21:32 >
Post #: 118
4/21/2014 1:11:20   
sithdragon123

My mistake with my typo of off. I also rather meant that if MoM is the mother of all monsters and she would want her children to be in power, then in an extreme way, perhaps they should be. The people of Lore seem to be very oppressive towards the monster wild-life. The DarkBlood are straight out considered evil without a second thought when really they seemed like good folk when we went to their aid. My meaning is to ask if Drakath should win and free the monsters of being constantly attacked.

I know the Hero has some potential but I also feel that no one else has really come out and shown their full strength.

< Message edited by sithdragon123 -- 4/21/2014 1:14:44 >
DF AQW  Post #: 119
4/21/2014 13:01:29   
ShadowMoon

to many people see things in just black & white. its not that simple & usually leads to some nutcase mindlessly killing off a race.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 120
4/23/2014 4:16:45   
Lemonus

I don't think taking a civilized race's eyes is exactly sane either.
DF AQW  Post #: 121
4/26/2014 12:20:43   
Red Komet

It makes you wonder what The Chaos Beast is
Post #: 122
4/26/2014 12:53:46   
teravor

@Willingness to kill the chaos weavers

Well, to be fair, we had no idea that the Chaos Weavers would actually not try to kill everyone. Back in DF, they did kind of like killing a whole lot.

And keep in mind: The hero is equal parts the heroes from AQ, DF, and MQ.

It just so happens that the MQ hero is a bit trigger happy. Thus, so is the AQW hero.

< Message edited by teravor -- 4/26/2014 12:58:18 >
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 123
4/26/2014 18:34:25   
Ligerman9999

Holy crap I literally just had an epiphany. Many people think the chaos lord may be the player itself. However the hero is trying to defeat Drakath. But what about the celestial dragon egg. That is somehow the opposite of the player in the mirror realm.What if whatever that hatches becomes the next chaos lord. It makes perfect sense. For the 13th chaos lord it should be the most powerful right? Well why not the one who was powerful enough to single-handedly defeat all other 12 chaos lords. It makes so much sense and seems incredibly awesome. I really hope this is it and am honestly fairy convinced that this is it.
Post #: 124
4/26/2014 18:45:20   
Lemonus

It would make it much more of a twist if mirror Hero was the most powerful Lord of Order.
DF AQW  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= 13 Lords/Beasts of Chaos Discussion Thread
Page 5 of 25«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition