Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Just some stuff about Cyber Hunters.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Just some stuff about Cyber Hunters.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/7/2014 9:46:32   
InFlamed Fury

While i was playing ED today i had realized a couple of things about Cyber Hunters. Every other class has a skill that enables them to gain health while dealing damage except for Cyber Hunter. Every other class has some sort of buff that increases a stat (STR,DEX,TECH,SUPP) while Cyber Hunter only has Plasma Armor and Defense Matrix. We also have an unbalanced skill tree sue to not having more than one damaging skill that increases from a particular stat increasing. We have Multi-Shot with Dexterity, Plasma Grenade and EMP with Technology, Defense Matrix and Malfunction with Support.

Every other skill is based off what your final weapon damage is, your strength essentially (Cheap Shot, Static Charge, Massacre, Venom Strike) but doesn't actually increase anything on the skill itself.
Plasma Armor is based off what your resistance is at. Low resistance = Useless Plasma Armor

Not to mention that Shadow Arts is completely useless as it barely makes a difference even if you only take %72 damage at max level (Still feels like a lot more that %72 but whatever).

Finally for you to be able to use even a slightly defensive/5 Focus build to counter the debuffs of the game (Smokescreen, Malfunction) and to actually use Shadow Arts (If you do use it, I don't) And then to Static Charge to try and get enough MP for a heal just to have it taken off you the next turn by Atom Smasher, Static Smash, Static Grenade, Assimilation or Energy Parasite (Which isn't used much), is just ridiculous. Even with generator with maxed out Resistance and high MP you then are unable to deal any damage until rage.

What I'm trying to say is CH needs something new. There have been many suggestions for a new skill for CH and some sound very promising in my opinion.

This post is mainly just me complaining about CH and I understand that but please don't judge or leave some sort of trolling/distasteful response. Try to respond by recommending a new skill or by discussing what the Developers could do to balance out or 'fix' Cyber Hunters.

Thankyou for reading.

P.S. Admins please don't remove or lock this post unless it does become a trolling post or something useless. Also I am aware of the Cyber Hunter Balance Discussion thread but I wanted to make a new thread that is different to it.

~UrMenace~
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/7/2014 10:38:54   
Mother1

There is already a thread where you can post this you know.
Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Just some stuff about Cyber Hunters.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition