Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

War Prizes awarded on influence

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> War Prizes awarded on influence
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/8/2014 0:11:01   
The berserker killer

Before you read this post I must remind you that we are all part of the same community so please respect eachothers feedbacks and please try to restrain from making rude or ignorant remarks in order to keep this page open and unlocked for discussion. Thank You!!

I recently made a post about Awarding War Prizes to both the Winning Alignment and the Most Influential Faction, which I hope is being taken into consideration, but today I want to discuss an alternative. My alternative is that the war prizes should be claimed by the Winning Alignment based on the amount of influence you do. For example: Say if the 6 items in the war chest coming around happen to be A Home trophy, 10k Credits, 10 Arcade Tokens, A Sword with the Exile /Legion Strike Core on it, A Bike, and An Exile/Legion Champion Armor. The way the Chest should be set up is that based on the amount of influence you put forth, the better prize you can get. Now you can still only choose one Prize, but you have the opportunity to get your influence worth meaning that it will look something like this:

Home trophy- 150 Influence

10k Credits- 500 influence

10 Arcade tokens- 750 Influence

The Exile/Legion Champion Sword- 1500 Influence

An Exile/Legion War Bike- 2000 Influence

Exile/Legion Champion Armor- 2500 Influence

Now that is just a rough scale, i expect higher influence amounts for the better rewards (Nothing outrageous that only Varium Players can achieve) but my problem is that each objective lasts a long time, long enough for any player (Varium or Non-Varium) to get more than the required 150 Influence to access the chest yet ALOT of players I know are just saying they'll get 150 influence then wait till war is over. I think this is a valid argument so please tell me what you think. It seems like a way to get more people active into this war and reward the people who are doing the most work.

--Ghost God--

AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
4/8/2014 5:06:56   
comicalbike

well i think they should scrap the stats and start again as game is really broken
Epic  Post #: 2
4/23/2014 0:03:58   
The berserker killer

Haha true but lets try to work with what we have
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
4/23/2014 4:09:23   
Seteriel

There could also be scaling rewards, i.e. credits:
150 influence = 5000 credits
1000 inf = 10.000 cr
3000 inf = 15.000 cr
7000 inf = 20.000 cr

Idea supported.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
4/23/2014 12:42:18   
The berserker killer

Exactly. And honestly I was really disappointed at the 10k credits prize. Some people spent over 30k just buying war commanders, only to be rewarded with 10k credits. I believe the credit prize should definitely increase with influence at a scale similar to yours.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> War Prizes awarded on influence
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition