Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Growth Serum

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Growth Serum
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/8/2014 8:54:14   
santonik

3 Turns is going too fast (my opinion)

What if that can be last 4-5 turn?

Now you lose turn and cost 130 energy. Support build need some buffs. this can be give something.

4 turn last. that giving more option to attack.(attack is very limitated) But cant use 2 times aux. 5 turn last give this option.

What do you think if you increase the duration of Growth Serum.

3 to (4 or 5) The main thing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've tried everything nice here today.

I do not want to cope with these terrible opponent to many of my support builds. (tried different combinations) Either there is no defense or I run out of energy.

It is said that. I played the mercenary class. So others who have tried the other character classes let me know your opinions.

I guess I need to try to build a mega support.

180support + Grownserum + bloodcommander = Probably my death.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build the best support that I have've been omega time.

is this kind of

about 1500 HP

about 654 energy

The minimum strength

dex (about 300 defense)

Tech (about 300 defense)

Support 100 stats. Do not go over this. This eat too much defense and attack power. {[my opinion]}
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

The fighting system.

Grow serum
Blood Commander
Aux
artillery Srike
Gun / strike
strike / gun
Aux

Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Growth Serum
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition